FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What am I doing wrong???

What am I doing wrong???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sent a cpl who on their profile are looking for men in my age group a little hello message and what I got was my message deleted and blocked....makes no sense at all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's the world of fab, if it happens don't worry just move on as it's not really anything to do with you

Bloody annoying though.

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Best to go to meetngreets... You have the possibility of making a good impression at these events... Just remember you are just another single guy on here..

Build a bridge and get over it. Maybe it's a simple case of, maybe they're just that not into you, it's not a crime, the last time I checked. Just because you're in they're age bracket and you said Hello in a message, what??? They have to meet you. Look I don't know you and I'm not having a go, but seriously man???

Listen, I know no one likes to be rejected, but be a man, and take it on the chin like the rest of us....

By *urph6969Man  over a year ago

Chadwell St mary

Welcome to fab

I'm not an eejit,I know how things work on here.I've been meeting people for over 10 years.

My problem is that I said hello and they deleted the message and blocked me but didn't even check my profile.

Like every other single guy on here I'm used to being blanked and not getting replies,but being blocked for saying hello is taking the piss.

You cannot tell if they didn't look at your profile, since there is an option to hide this, and some people block to prevent someone messaging them over and over - which many do even if you've already told them you're not interested.

Bottom line, they're not interested, move on.

What's the big deal? If you've been meeting for over 10 years then you know there's others out there that want to meet you so just move on why moan about it?

And by the way if all you said was hello or maybe one more line after that I'm not surprised your message was deleted straight away. Especially if no face pics or other pics as all that's in your profile is dick picks

"What's the big deal? If you've been meeting for over 10 years then you know there's others out there that want to meet you so just move on why moan about it?

And by the way if all you said was hello or maybe one more line after that I'm not surprised your message was deleted straight away. Especially if no face pics or other pics as all that's in your profile is dick picks "

This

By *elfastCpl4FunCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

saying hello would only be misleading you, it's very easy interpreted as an invite to carry on a discussion they're not interested in.

get over it

By *cotsguyyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I had a random new wink from a lady the other day (a day of celebrations that day, haha) I clicked on her profile to say thank you only to find I'd been blocked? Haha.

It is indeed a strange new world.

By *utieAndBootyCouple  over a year ago

SoCal

Your profile says you've been on here for 2 months, not 10 years. Anyways, as was said before you can't always tell if someone has or hasn't looked at your profile.

Best advice: get rid of the dick pics. Like, all of them. They are not a selling point for any man, unless maybe you are legitimately hung like a horse. 99% of you are not.

And we don't know what your message was but if all it was was "hello" then it's no surprise. Take some time and put some thought into your message. Something that shows maybe you read their profile?

But first, axe the dick pics.

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Iv on my profile I'm looking for men age 25-50 but doesn't mean I want all men in that age group. Further on my profile I narrow it down further with other requirements iv seen in many other profiles. Example if they send me 1liners, no pics, request friend request. I even mention if they don't physically excite me so any1 breaking my requests that message me will be deleted & blocked.

I hope the un-subtle status isn't naming the couple. That would be very un-classy...

"Sent a cpl who on their profile are looking for men in my age group a little hello message and what I got was my message deleted and blocked....makes no sense at all."

Complain about it. That'll help.

By *unstercplCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Sent a cpl who on their profile are looking for men in my age group a little hello message and what I got was my message deleted and blocked....makes no sense at all.

Complain about it. That'll help. "

"I hope the un-subtle status isn't naming the couple. That would be very un-classy..."

No my status has nothing to do with the couple.

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

Maybe they see that u cant accommodate and mention discretion and they read it that ur married and playing away? Just maybe... Discretion should be a given here. If its mentioned in a profile it may ask more questions than give answers.

When i get a message from someone im not interested in i block them. I kmow its so harsh but we get tonnes of messages every day and cang reply to everyone. From previous experience when we tell someone we are not interested they keep messaging and messaging with the same copy and pasted message so to save everyones time and effort i block them.

Maybe man-scape the bush

I have been on both sides of this problem.

I have spent time messaging people only to have them deleted without being read or read and no reply given. It's annoying.

But I have also had to trawl through 30 messages 90% of them having no effort put in. Hi or hey you two. After a while it just gets draining. Some of the women here get hundreds of messages. And if you reply then you are guaranteed to get more messages (often asking for a fuck, then asking for a fuck but using different words)

You don't know what the person on the other end has gone through. A good way to get ahead on here is to be different.

A) As cutie and bootie said lose the dick pics.

B) go to socials and events. Swingers like to talk. Get known

c) chat on the forums. Put effort into it. Show your personality.

D) try not to complain. Being a swinger is en education in rejection. But use it to your advantage. Taking rejection well is actually an attractive trait. Who would have thunk it. Chicks liking men who act as adults

Dont know if you have been on the other side of the fence as a couple but on the single male side the only way a hello or hows you type message will get read is if you have an eyecatching profile pic thats sexy or non threatening approachable type thing going on .

» Add a new message to this topic