FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help Required ! Profile

Help Required ! Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eterpan123! OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi All,

My profile seems to not attract much of anything - can any lovely ladies or couples give me a little advise on how to be portray myself? Do i need better pictures etc.. is my profile text crap. I'm in the real world a nice attractive fit athletic chap - I'm good craic and have been know to be a little witty. All help gratefully appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"Hi All,

My profile seems to not attract much of anything - can any lovely ladies or couples give me a little advise on how to be portray myself? Do i need better pictures etc.. is my profile text crap. I'm in the real world a nice attractive fit athletic chap - I'm good craic and have been know to be a little witty. All help gratefully appreciated "

First thing that would make me click off your profile is you only have friend only pics ... even 1 public be nice to see xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No pics...no interest ...thats generally the way it works. ..

No pics...

Leave of the hehehe at the end

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Beside that you've no pics your profile text is crap. Nothing about you...put in that sentence you came up with here:

" I'm in the real world a nice attractive fit athletic chap - I'm good craic and have been know to be a little witty. "

See now, you said no weirdos apply so that's me out.

Op little or no text, no pic and hidden verifications from over a year ago...no wonder your profile isn't attracting anyone. Hidden photo's are your face and other bit's and public are a few nice bum shot's and maybe a suit or towel shot. Show the verifications as you have been on awhile and until you get a more recent one. Portray your humour throughout your text while listing what you like and what you don't do and last but not least be grateful you got us nice ladies responding... forum's are not for the faint hearted. Happy fabbing

By *cotsguyyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"See now, you said no weirdos apply so that's me out. "

Haha

I love a good weirdo

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Hi All,

My profile seems to not attract much of anything - can any lovely ladies or couples give me a little advise on how to be portray myself? Do i need better pictures etc.. is my profile text crap. I'm in the real world a nice attractive fit athletic chap - I'm good craic and have been know to be a little witty. All help gratefully appreciated "

As the text in this post is longer and more informative than your profile ... Time for you to have a rethink .

By *eterpan123! OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Many thanks to you all for the help - Didn't even realise that all my pictures were hidden !!! Agreed the text is shite - time to amend and add something interesting "like, once i strangled a tiger with its own leg while single handily fighting off a pack of rabid wild dogs, holding a baby with the other hand"

"Many thanks to you all for the help - Didn't even realise that all my pictures were hidden !!! Agreed the text is shite - time to amend and add something interesting "like, once i strangled a tiger with its own leg while single handily fighting off a pack of rabid wild dogs, holding a baby with the other hand" "

So well able and ready for a group situation

» Add a new message to this topic