FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Boob job

Boob job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ombiker OP   Man  over a year ago

the right side of the river

A lady I ahemmmm know, asked me the following, god knows why she thought I would know ha ha,

Anyway she had lost a substantial amount of weight over the last 2 years due to a change of lifestyle and recovery from an injury, anyway her boobs have shrank and sagged, (I'd still play with them ) and her belly skin is a bit saggy also, anyway she was looking to know what sort of money would it cost for a boob job and tummy tuck (apparently that's what it is called) and if going somewhere like Poland to get it done would be much of a saving and how successful going out of the country would be or better off staying in ireland?

So any suggestions I'm all ears, no I don't need them pinned back ha ha. Gone from a size 22 or 24 to a 14, that means nothing to me but I presume the women on here might translate that into a language men could understand ha ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fair play to her for losing the weight! never mind a bit of sagging skin,im sure she looks fantastic now! tell her how beautiful she is and never mind the op! could do with the boob job myself tho,haha

I do.

And play kinnnnky games ha ha

But you know what ye women are like lol

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If you google costs for those surgeries you get a good idea, it ain't cheap.

to yer women loosing that much weight!

Google Belgium clinic. They are in Dublin but all surgeries are done in Belgium and for good prices too

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

its a big operation and i know two girls who had it done and the amount of scar tissue they had after would shock you.

But both girls really really wanted to get it done as it was affecting their confidence and headspace.

Both had it done in europe as its expensive, but its a big operation and shouldnt be taken lightly.

"I do.

And play kinnnnky games ha ha

But you know what ye women are like lol"

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

I know exactly how she feels as I've lost a lot of weight & I was left with similar issues to your friend. I've researched the ops & we'd be talking almost 10,000 euro if I wanted to remove all the excess skin & get a boob job. 1, I don't have the money & 2, I'm too afraid of going under the knife. So I'm trying to tone up as much as possible with a fitness instructor. It won't lift the boobs but it has definitely improved the saggy skin. I'm willing to give it time & work so maybe in the future I'll reconsider surgery but for now it's exercise & lots & lots of situps. Good luck to your friend, xx

By *s ParisWoman  over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

Well done to your friend fantastic achievement I dropped 8 sizes myself and can relate to the problems she's having surgery is a very drastic way to go and not one to be decided lately even if I had the money I wouldn't go for surgery I started going swimming trying to tone up its starting to show results a little bit I wish your friend the best in whatever decision she decides to make

A friend of mine had a tummy tuck during summer 7 thousand but my god the mark she has now i donr think id like it .

Thanks

I think surgery would be a long while off if she decides to go that way, anyway I keep telling her she is a sexy bitch lol,

"Well done to your friend fantastic achievement I dropped 8 sizes myself and can relate to the problems she's having surgery is a very drastic way to go and not one to be decided lately even if I had the money I wouldn't go for surgery I started going swimming trying to tone up its starting to show results a little bit I wish your friend the best in whatever decision she decides to make"
you'r looking well for ot Ms Paris....absolute stunner

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

Oh man, thought this was a job advertisement

On a serious not, we'll. Done to her and she should only do what makes her happy.

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Well done to your friend fantastic achievement I dropped 8 sizes myself and can relate to the problems she's having surgery is a very drastic way to go and not one to be decided lately even if I had the money I wouldn't go for surgery I started going swimming trying to tone up its starting to show results a little bit I wish your friend the best in whatever decision she decides to make you'r looking well for ot Ms Paris....absolute stunner "

All you ladies who commented hete are all stunning and should be proud of how you look and even more so for the words of encouragement for a person you dont even know. Well done to you all.

By *s ParisWoman  over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

"Well done to your friend fantastic achievement I dropped 8 sizes myself and can relate to the problems she's having surgery is a very drastic way to go and not one to be decided lately even if I had the money I wouldn't go for surgery I started going swimming trying to tone up its starting to show results a little bit I wish your friend the best in whatever decision she decides to make you'r looking well for ot Ms Paris....absolute stunner "

Thank you very much long way to go yet

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

It depends on her age as to whether her skin will tighten up. I was told recently by a surgeon that due my age it most probably wouldnt, as older skin looses its elasticity, Im 52.....

But well done that lady!

Debs

» Add a new message to this topic