FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > best first date location/activity

best first date location/activity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what ye all reckon? what do the ladies really like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cinema is a cop out, can't talk there. I'd say no to just drinks, best to get to know someone completely sober. Lunch is nice but if they're shy like me they might not wanna eat in front of you. I would say a nice walk. My favourite place would be Glendalough.

I'd go for the lunch option. Maybe a wine or a beer if there are nerves.

Did you mean a 'real date' - or a 'meet date'?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I was meeting a lady for a cuppa in the bar of a hotel not far from the airport. When I got there I got a table and waited. I texted her to say I was there and described where I was sitting and what I was wearing. No response for about five minutes, then a very simple text... "room number 132,not wearing anything. Would you like to come up?"

I quickly cleaned my cum off the chair, table and floor and ran to the lift! Now that was the perfect first meet!

"Did you mean a 'real date' - or a 'meet date'?"

Date is a different scenario all together.

Fab first meets are good in a neutral venue after that the location can get as exciting as you want 

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 30/08/16 10:18:07]

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

if its a date date then depending on interests, zoo, museums or seaside.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"I was meeting a lady for a cuppa in the bar of a hotel not far from the airport. When I got there I got a table and waited. I texted her to say I was there and described where I was sitting and what I was wearing. No response for about five minutes, then a very simple text... "room number 132,not wearing anything. Would you like to come up?"

I quickly cleaned my cum off the chair, table and floor and ran to the lift! Now that was the perfect first meet! "

Ffs Mikey at least wait till she's sitting at the table before whipping out micheen beag

Lucan

"I was meeting a lady for a cuppa in the bar of a hotel not far from the airport. When I got there I got a table and waited. I texted her to say I was there and described where I was sitting and what I was wearing. No response for about five minutes, then a very simple text... "room number 132,not wearing anything. Would you like to come up?"

I quickly cleaned my cum off the chair, table and floor and ran to the lift! Now that was the perfect first meet!

Ffs Mikey at least wait till she's sitting at the table before whipping out micheen beag "

I suddenly realised that she had no intention of appearing at the table at all!

Agree with Laid the seaside or somewhere you can talk and relax with the person. Hate drinking on dates makes it harder to escape if it's not going well.

[Removed by poster at 30/08/16 13:37:03]

"Agree with Laid the seaside or somewhere you can talk and relax with the person. Hate drinking on dates makes it harder to escape if it's not going well. "

Not unless you let them load up on drink and then when they head to the toilet you seize your opportunity haha

"Agree with Laid the seaside or somewhere you can talk and relax with the person. Hate drinking on dates makes it harder to escape if it's not going well.

Not unless you let them load up on drink and then when they head to the toilet you seize your opportunity haha"

Nasty don't think I'd have it in me to ditch someone . Find it hard enough telling people their not my type on this

Go for a cycle or seeing as its almost September you could take her skinning an orchard.

"Agree with Laid the seaside or somewhere you can talk and relax with the person. Hate drinking on dates makes it harder to escape if it's not going well.

Not unless you let them load up on drink and then when they head to the toilet you seize your opportunity haha

Nasty don't think I'd have it in me to ditch someone . Find it hard enough telling people their not my type on this"

Ah i wouldn't do it either, easier just to say you have to be home early for some reason

Nasty don't think I'd have it in me to ditch someone . Find it hard enough telling people their not my type on this

Ah i wouldn't do it either, easier just to say you have to be home early for some reason

"

I'll remember

I'll remember "

Ah I can't imagine i'd have any reason to want to leave early if I met up with you though

By *edserMan  over a year ago

drogheda

My first fab meet was for a skinny latte that ended up very creamy on dollymount strand ..

Lucan

"My first fab meet was for a skinny latte that ended up very creamy on dollymount strand .. "

Did you jack off into it?

By *edserMan  over a year ago

drogheda

"My first fab meet was for a skinny latte that ended up very creamy on dollymount strand ..

Did you jack off into it? "

How did you no !!!!!!!

By *rifter34Couple  over a year ago

ennis

Greyhound racing is great...you can eat or drink..yee can have a flutter on the dogs..most tracks close around 10 to 10.30 ish..its a good laugh..its gets the excitement going and settles the nerves. .and never stuck for conversation

By *ibertine-xWoman  over a year ago

myob

One of the first meets I went on was to meet a couple in a gay bar. It was fantastic, no one batted an eyelid as I took turns snogging the face off both of them.

Lib

By *onegalswingMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

went for a walk on the beach, ended walking for nearly an hr

By *our midnight manMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I quickly cleaned my cum off the chair, table and floor and ran to the lift! Now that was the perfect first meet! "

Lol, bet it was!

» Add a new message to this topic