FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Jealous?

Jealous?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My best friend thinks it's crazy for me to feel turned on seeing my boyfriend with another woman and not want to rip her head off. It's hard to explain that I love him and it's just sex. I do get jealous when I hear his ex has been sniffing around.....now there's a head I want to rip off lol. Do you think only certain people can swing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ake2891Man  over a year ago

cork

True

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Yes..without a doubt

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Yes without a doubt. Exes are exes for a reason and if you want to rip his exes head off,the issue lies with you my darling.Why would you be arsed wasting an emotion like hate on someone who has no bearing in your life?if youre both happy,continue on your swing journey and dont mind what others think you should do.

Misses your a beautiful, sexy, smart and friendly girl your partners a very lucky man and from what I've seen your brilliant together. Look after yourselves and then worry about swinging or not swinging it's about you and him and nobody else xxxx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Jealousy is a strange bedfellow enjoy what u have and let tomorrow look after it self

The important thing is the two of you. You're obviously very happy so don't worry about the ex, that's the past. Enjoy the here and now. As for swinging together with another female, from my experience as the 3rd party and as part of a couple, it's amazing. With the right person jelousy never comes into it. I've to admit to once experiencing a twinge of it as part of a couple and that's when my male partner showed a little affection to our female friend. The sex and play never bothered me. I think it's about our own feelings and how comfortable we are in our own skin. Hope that helps a little. Xx

Life is to short to waste hate on people that are not even part of your life , as I tell girls when I'm in a relationship I'm with you now because I want to be my exes are nothing but the past , but jealousy is part of life and shows you care its natural to feel it for someone you love but don't let it ruin you or your relationship

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

"My best friend thinks it's crazy for me to feel turned on seeing my boyfriend with another woman and not want to rip her head off. It's hard to explain that I love him and it's just sex. I do get jealous when I hear his ex has been sniffing around.....now there's a head I want to rip off lol. Do you think only certain people can swing?"

Yes I do OP and you give one reason in your post: some people can't separate love & sex, and then there's others who think they can but don't have the nerve when the time comes, not to mention those with 'moral objections'.....

"My best friend thinks it's crazy for me to feel turned on seeing my boyfriend with another woman and not want to rip her head off. It's hard to explain that I love him and it's just sex. I do get jealous when I hear his ex has been sniffing around.....now there's a head I want to rip off lol. Do you think only certain people can swing?"

I couldn't swing with someone I loved.

I might not have a problem, apart from guilt, with them seeing me enjoying myself. Yeah, selfish but I said MIGHT. Could I fuck see them with someone else. And if I wanted to see him enjoying himself, I'd send him off fishing for the day or to the pub

"

"

Exactly although I've never been with a couple or tried it as one so I don't mean to offend anyone here...not saying that I don't feel attraction chemistry and even feelings for meets.. Short end is.. I'd try and do a lot more with someone I like than someone I love... Its not about insecurities with me but if I love what I'm getting I want it all to myself ..for example..and ye can laugh...I find falling asleep with someone a very very intimate thing ..each to their own I guess..do what's comfortable sexually and mentally ..sorry for the bible

"

Exactly although I've never been with a couple or tried it as one so I don't mean to offend anyone here...not saying that I don't feel attraction chemistry and even feelings for meets.. Short end is.. I'd try and do a lot more with someone I like than someone I love... Its not about insecurities with me but if I love what I'm getting I want it all to myself ..for example..and ye can laugh...I find falling asleep with someone a very very intimate thing ..each to their own I guess..do what's comfortable sexually and mentally ..sorry for the bible "

I'm with you here. I could try anything with someone I liked. Not with someone I loved. And, I know all the couples will disagree - it's just not for me

"

Exactly although I've never been with a couple or tried it as one so I don't mean to offend anyone here...not saying that I don't feel attraction chemistry and even feelings for meets.. Short end is.. I'd try and do a lot more with someone I like than someone I love... Its not about insecurities with me but if I love what I'm getting I want it all to myself ..for example..and ye can laugh...I find falling asleep with someone a very very intimate thing ..each to their own I guess..do what's comfortable sexually and mentally ..sorry for the bible

I'm with you here. I could try anything with someone I liked. Not with someone I loved. And, I know all the couples will disagree - it's just not for me"

Yes couples might disagree but yeah same here ..I couldn't do it...have great respect for the couples that do tho..wow that's more trust than I'd give my mother

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think swinging as a couple requires a lot of trust and communication. We all have our insecurities regardless, the key is not to let them get the better of us but it helps to be with a gorgeous sexy man who makes me feel like a bar of chocolate and who allows me to live out all my dirty fantasies and we get to meet beautiful sexy people (like Miss Carr), life is for living x

"I think swinging as a couple requires a lot of trust and communication. We all have our insecurities regardless, the key is not to let them get the better of us but it helps to be with a gorgeous sexy man who makes me feel like a bar of chocolate and who allows me to live out all my dirty fantasies and we get to meet beautiful sexy people (like Miss Carr), life is for living x "

My wife would go as far as allowing me to swing solo. However, only with women she trusts. Carr is one!

Exes are obvious no goes. As stated before, they are exes for a reason.

OP, does your friend KNOW what you do?

Only really close male friends know my lifestyle. I say that confidently because it's a very sensitive subject. I wouldn't compromise my life, lifestyle, and or others.

Yes I think only certain people can swing. I get extremely turned on watching a partner fuck another woman. It is the horniest sight ever! Tho it actually split me and my partner up cos he didn't believe it and he certainly didn't feel the same way about seeing me with other people. The search goes on to find that perfect swing partner who does get it.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Swinging is most peoples worst nightmare. Vanilla life is based on being monogamous. Or the fear of the other bring unfaithful. You really either love it or hate it

I'm in the love it camp,even the stuff most swingers find too much

Like last week we had an mmf with reds ex fb.

Hot

"Swinging is most peoples worst nightmare. Vanilla life is based on being monogamous. Or the fear of the other bring unfaithful. You really either love it or hate it

I'm in the love it camp,even the stuff most swingers find too much

Like last week we had an mmf with reds ex fb.

Hot"

Super hot x

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I think swinging as a couple requires a lot of trust and communication. We all have our insecurities regardless, the key is not to let them get the better of us but it helps to be with a gorgeous sexy man who makes me feel like a bar of chocolate and who allows me to live out all my dirty fantasies and we get to meet beautiful sexy people (like Miss Carr), life is for living x "

Yes trust and communicating is the key . Before any meet we both talk to each other about everything including limits and likes or dislikes. We feel that this way there is no confusing what we want for or from each other . It really makes for a super horny time for all . But there are things we do together that we don't do with anyone else because is special between us .

Oh and we don't talk about swinging to anyone other than here as its our business not there's . They just wouldn't understand

Yes. A closed mind won't help you here.

Most do as I'm a great lover

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I don't think I could swing if i weren't part of a cpl.....i need the emotional back up....this way I can have sex and its just sex if I were single iam not sure I could separate the two....mrs

I think jealousy as it is irrational it also serves it purposed! Its normal to feel jealous i say especially about exes since "where there was once fire ashes remain" I think swinging is different though in that you are being open about it and you both hopefully enjoying it!

Plus mrs does my head in about some many other things i hardly get time to be jealous (joke)

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"My best friend thinks it's crazy for me to feel turned on seeing my boyfriend with another woman and not want to rip her head off. It's hard to explain that I love him and it's just sex. I do get jealous when I hear his ex has been sniffing around.....now there's a head I want to rip off lol. Do you think only certain people can swing?

I might not have a problem, apart from guilt, with them seeing me enjoying myself. Yeah, selfish but I said MIGHT. Could I fuck see them with someone else. And if I wanted to see him enjoying himself, I'd send him off fishing for the day or to the pub"

I taught the same thing when I met Mrs crazy, and tbh it took me a long long time to get my head around the fact she loved me but still want to have fun with other people and the difference between having fun and making love , it's all about communication and trust and there is no relationship like a swinging relationship when it comes to communication and been totally honest with one another, just my opinion btw

Mr crazy

"Most do as I'm a great lover "

Lol now now Brad

Totally agree was part of a couple here with my husband and was never jealous, loved it,, we're both singles now and both happy doing our own thing,,as for that twinge yep have felt that too,just need to get over it and be strong in urself, if u feel good about urself then exes or other women don't matter

Sex....Swinging..

Intimate sex...Relationship..

The knack is knowing the difference, good communication, mutual respect and willingness to stay within mutual boundries..

» Add a new message to this topic