FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Female to female advice pretty please

Female to female advice pretty please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently opened my own profile seperate from my couple one so I can make female friendships and explore my sexuality with like minded people...I'm not into a quick screw I want freinds, but I find it hard to approach from fear of rejection any females out there with any advice I'm willing to listen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I recently opened my own profile seperate from my couple one so I can make female friendships and explore my sexuality with like minded people...I'm not into a quick screw I want freinds, but I find it hard to approach from fear of rejection any females out there with any advice I'm willing to listen "
look in the mirror and see your worth ...no one is better than anyone on here.

Look at yourself and say I am a beautiful woman and believe it.

Put yourself in the shoes of others they ain't all going to fancy you and that's okay because at the end of the day your not going to fancy everyone you chat to either but it doesn't matter because you can still make many friends despite there not being an attraction .

When inviting someone to meet always suggest a social meet and at least if you've met and things don't go any further you have made a lovely new chat friend...good luck op

thankyou hun thats a really beautiful peace of advice xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I recently opened my own profile seperate from my couple one so I can make female friendships and explore my sexuality with like minded people...I'm not into a quick screw I want freinds, but I find it hard to approach from fear of rejection any females out there with any advice I'm willing to listen "

Lovely profile

Firstly, you are lucky to have a joint profile with what appears to be one lucky guy..

Rely on him for support, accept that rejection is part and parcel of swinging..

Stick to your preferences, use filters to block out guys, couples simply seeking the thrill of chatting to bis but have no intention of meeting...

The girl above gave a great tip, coffee meet or drink first, a great way to see if you have a connection to the perskn and they to you..

Goodluck, wish you tons of fun on your sexy single profile and search for fun

Hey! Cat here... Always up for the chat or a cuppa, and not too far away from you either, so message anytime hunny xxxx

By *olita xxWoman  over a year ago

derry

Message me doll xxx

Your profile is purrrrrfect

thankyou so much hun and everyoneeslse its really appreciated x

"I recently opened my own profile seperate from my couple one so I can make female friendships and explore my sexuality with like minded people...I'm not into a quick screw I want freinds, but I find it hard to approach from fear of rejection any females out there with any advice I'm willing to listen

Lovely profile

Firstly, you are lucky to have a joint profile with what appears to be one lucky guy..

Rely on him for support, accept that rejection is part and parcel of swinging..

Stick to your preferences, use filters to block out guys, couples simply seeking the thrill of chatting to bis but have no intention of meeting...

The girl above gave a great tip, coffee meet or drink first, a great way to see if you have a connection to the perskn and they to you..

Goodluck, wish you tons of fun on your sexy single profile and search for fun "

thankyou for your kind words

Hiya..

Ur profile is clear & concise...& cums across very wel.

As sum of da others hav said...always insist on a coffee date in a public place first. Trust ur gut & female intuition at all times.

Remember. .Yr safety is paramount. .once uv dat in place..lotsa fun & naughty times will follow!!

Besta luck..

Agree with all the other ladies advice. Good luck OP x

Did you want general advice (what you got) or advice on how to approach/appeal to women?

"Did you want general advice (what you got) or advice on how to approach/appeal to women? "

Hi love alittle of everything tbh, I'm so unsure how to approach the same sex without people thinking I'm Bieng creepy lol

Soon im orhanizing a social just for girls darling good way to make friends. I'm here if u looking for friends xxx

By *urious fem ddWoman  over a year ago

dublin

When is the social? Bsexy?

By *atNFabGirlWoman  over a year ago

D15

bsexy id be interested in the ladies social also.

and Op. I wish you well, I had the same thoughts when I first began and the ladies here are wonderful and supportive. It looks like some great advice has been given!

By *herry blossem2Woman  over a year ago

louth

I would also like some advice on this ^^^

As I've not chatted up girls before.

Ah never be afraid to message the women here, I've found them really great and what's the worst that can happen, you meet a new friend. Luckily that's been my experience here.

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

Just be yourself, pity your so far away xx

Debs x

"Ah never be afraid to message the women here, I've found them really great and what's the worst that can happen, you meet a new friend. Luckily that's been my experience here. "

Mmm safety is paramount and make sure uve someone to text when u arrive,, I was meant to meet a lady for some fun,,I suggested coffee first but something didn't feel rite so I didn't go,,,turned out some lad was advertising on fab for someone the same nite I was meant to go at the very same hotel,too much of a coincidence , can never be too careful

» Add a new message to this topic