FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Electric picnic

Electric picnic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ian1319 OP   Man  over a year ago

kildare

Many fabbers heading to electric picnic next week?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went last year. Watched the gf get fucked in a strangers tent while I smoked a joint.

By *hamrockerMan  over a year ago

cork

Yup I'm goin. Can't wait

"Yup I'm goin. Can't wait "
can I cum with you? Pleeeeease?

By *lu_i2Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Im working there and staying in a Portlaoise hotel if anyone is going and arranging anything, let me know. Thanks

By *ardy cowboyMan  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

"Im working there and staying in a Portlaoise hotel if anyone is going and arranging anything, let me know. Thanks"
Nope I'm heading to listonvarna for the month of september

By *igerclawsCouple  over a year ago

cork

Yes we are most definitely going the count down has begun some awesome acts to see and plenty of dancing to be done

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Yup, it's an amazing lineup this year!

cork

OMG Yes it is one of the best we have seen in a few years now looking so forward to it

my number 1 must see is Roisin Murphy!

Whats ye'rs!

cork

Oh blur is a must for us since the battle of the bands with oasis underworld would be another you have good taste in roisin Murphy she would also be on our list what a great line up so many to choose from bring it on

"Oh blur is a must for us since the battle of the bands with oasis underworld would be another you have good taste in roisin Murphy she would also be on our list what a great line up so many to choose from bring it on "

Cheers

Love Moloko and R.M (she is very cool)

I will probably see Blur also. I am also a child of the 90's but i have to say i was an oasis child (first two albums anyway)

There is so much i want to see that i am literally going to run around on my own so nobody slows me down

I cant wait to see the 2 Bears also

cork

Sometimes that's the best way waiting on ppl to go to the loo make a phone call and a range of other things that can make you miss out on some great gigs totally agree

"Sometimes that's the best way waiting on ppl to go to the loo make a phone call and a range of other things that can make you miss out on some great gigs totally agree "

i have learned the hard way. i spend a lot of money going to EP so i am going on my own terms now.

EP is many things to many people. to me its the music and seeing as much of it as possible.

i know where my mates are when i want to meet them..........the beer tent

cork

Beer tent will they be on the ground or still standing lol yes we try see as much as we can obviously no one can see everyone but dam you can sure try lol body and soul is a place where can catch up on some you might have missed during the day eh

Body and Soul is pretty special alright. Not just the main hollow but all the stages they have added. I saw one of the best acts last year at a stage just off the main B&S stage last year.

Tis greta wandering around like a child in there

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Two bears are gonna be brilliant. Blur and Roisin Murphy are both excellent live, as are hot chip. Tame Impala and Django Django will be mental too. Too much to chose from really.

"Two bears are gonna be brilliant. Blur and Roisin Murphy are both excellent live, as are hot chip. Tame Impala and Django Django will be mental too. Too much to chose from really."

We are spoilt for choice

Ill have to sit down and go through the stage times to see everyone i want to see then write a shortest path algorithm to calculate the quickest way to each stage between stages depending on gig times

cork

Yes to find the time between stages is always the hardest thing to do but at the end of the day it's all about having fun even the best made plans can sometimes fall to the wayside eh

"Yes to find the time between stages is always the hardest thing to do but at the end of the day it's all about having fun even the best made plans can sometimes fall to the wayside eh"

definitly

"Went last year. Watched the gf get fucked in a strangers tent while I smoked a joint."

So romantic.

for anyone thats interested!

map of EP layout here:

http://po.st/EP2015Map

some stage times here:

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/festivals/electric-picnic-2015-stage-times-headliners-blur-florence-the-machine-and-underworld-slots-announced-31490294.html

» Add a new message to this topic