FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > spice in lanzarote

spice in lanzarote

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any ye been or going (should we organise a irish forum week away in the sun ryanair is only 120 euro return) ....anyway getting back to our question ...any views on this resort???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

no pms to us please just google ..spice lanzarote... and let the forum know

By *anzellMan  over a year ago

Essex

I am at Spice now with a girlfriend and would recommend it to anyone looking for a swinging holiday abroad!

It is the perfect holiday/swinging lifestyle resort that caters for everyone and has all the facilities plus more there in perfect warm summer conditions

Anyone want to know any more on Spice, please feel free to email me or check out there site....x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi guys is it better than cita masplomas

iv been going to lanzarote for the last 15 years and i have visited spice on to occasions i say spice is a great place for fun iv had lots of encounters there and its a lovely place but not cheap its a all inclusive resort and mainly resort for naturists but there is fun to be had there if you wish to do so

did these apartments used to be lanzarote apartments, just had a look at the website and think it may be the same place we stayed in a few yrs ago, before it was for adults only lol.

"did these apartments used to be lanzarote apartments, just had a look at the website and think it may be the same place we stayed in a few yrs ago, before it was for adults only lol."
no those apartments are still family orintated but it is up near lanzarote apartments

looked into it, seems to be the same address, and looked at our pics and its def the same place, if only it was adult only bk then lol.

» Add a new message to this topic