FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > hints from friends etc

hints from friends etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

Have you ever thought that perhaps friends (outside fab) or family or both think your on fab...

Like someone might say to you.. We had a fab weekend..

Or they might say... Did you have a fab weekend..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

My mam and my sister always say things like "oh that's just fab" but I never took any notice......until now lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no

Or worse still YOUR talking and keep saying fab then go oh I don't mean fab I mean great,lovely,exciting,and lots of other gibberish

Since I don't live in a state of paranoia, no.

Never thought it just because of d word 'fab' was used in an expression......it's a fairly common word in modern speak isn't it ?

Now d other day when my neighbourwas saying things to me like was I going to d park to ride d swings ? Did I ever think of planting a pampus grass in my front lawn ?....and was my dog Lilly's name short for Polyamouris ?....I was thinking to myself.....thank God he didn't say it was a fab day we were having.....then I would be worried

Most of my friends and part of my family know what I do. You would be surprised how much vanilla people fantasise about doing exactly the same... And how normal approach they have towards the lifestyle. It's news for like 5 minutes and later business as usual. Which is how things should be.

My boss said "have a FAAAABBBBBBBB wkend" and then told me I should get off Pof and join a swing site, then eye ball pauled me and emphasised the word fab again, he calls me lori but I swear he said Lolli. So yeah... Think he's on here he's one of my Bezzies though so don't mind, it's more fun dropping hints at each other

"Never thought it just because of d word 'fab' was used in an expression......it's a fairly common word in modern speak isn't it ?

Now d other day when my neighbourwas saying things to me like was I going to d park to ride d swings ? Did I ever think of planting a pampus grass in my front lawn ?....and was my dog Lilly's name short for Polyamouris ?....I was thinking to myself.....thank God he didn't say it was a fab day we were having.....then I would be worried

"

I'm actually pissing myself laughing!

My sister and my kids keep making jokes about us swinging. N then said weeellll ya haven't denied it....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

My sisters tease me about it and since I don't deny it, more than suspect it they keep asking have I being to that swingers club I think they like to go there for a nosey

I've never thought it for that reason but I've often wondered if I'm the only member of the family who dabbles in the swinging lifestyle.

I mean aren't we supposed to inherit our habits from somewhere?

"I've never thought it for that reason but I've often wondered if I'm the only member of the family who dabbles in the swinging lifestyle.

I mean aren't we supposed to inherit our habits from somewhere? "

I did have a friend once who weirdly kept bringing the words durty swingers into our conversation

» Add a new message to this topic