FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Can anyone recommend good places around Dingle?

Can anyone recommend good places around Dingle?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appyPanda OP   Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

My ex and our daughter will be coming over to Ireland this august for two weeks and we'll be staying in Dingle for a couple of nights. Already have the accommodation sorted but just wondering if there's any secret treasures there. Any great spots that people don't know about and the like?

Also, could you recommend a good chippers there? The ex seriously misses battered sausages.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

There are some great places there that nobody knows about. I don't know anything about them though.

By *appyPanda OP   Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"There are some great places there that nobody knows about. I don't know anything about them though. "

Should have expected that answer. 3 days should be enough to enjoy it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

loads of great pubs and restaurnt`s in Dingle loads of great beaches to bring your daughter too as well and im sure you will pick up a battered sausage somewhere there too

By *inky Bi TrioCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

There's the aquamarine centre In dingle to visit and take your daughter out on the boat to see fungi the dolphin it's a 2hr trip but so much fun.lots of old ruins to visit as well you can go kayaking as well down there to its a lovely place to go enjoy your trip

"There's the aquamarine centre In dingle to visit and take your daughter out on the boat to see fungi the dolphin it's a 2hr trip but so much fun.lots of old ruins to visit as well you can go kayaking as well down there to its a lovely place to go enjoy your trip "

I'm sorry I thought this was a pisstake lol but ya dingle is unreal and the aquarium is great

» Add a new message to this topic