FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > read the F***ing profile

read the F***ing profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just had ANOTHER guy offering me the best blowjob of my life even though it clearly states that I'm straight and have no interest in being with a guy. Are people illiterate or just pig ignorant ?

*sorry about the rant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Block guys with your filters, problem solved

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think it's either, many many many a "straight" man has taken other guys up on the offer, they either don't want to say they are bi or bi curious on their profile as maybe they haven't fully admitted it to themselves. There's countless "straight" profiles verid by guys or TVs

"Block guys with your filters, problem solved "

Done and done

this

"I don't think it's either, many many many a "straight" man has taken other guys up on the offer, they either don't want to say they are bi or bi curious on their profile as maybe they haven't fully admitted it to themselves. There's countless "straight" profiles verid by guys or TVs"

Thats fine but I have actually stated in my profile that I have no interest in being with a guy.....

"I don't think it's either, many many many a "straight" man has taken other guys up on the offer, they either don't want to say they are bi or bi curious on their profile as maybe they haven't fully admitted it to themselves. There's countless "straight" profiles verid by guys or TVs

Thats fine but I have actually stated in my profile that I have no interest in being with a guy....."

I'm not trying to be smart but so have other guys and they just done want to put it on their profile, I do agree that if you have it specifically stated then men shouldn't be contacting you

As said above, filter out single guys and problem solved

"I don't think it's either, many many many a "straight" man has taken other guys up on the offer, they either don't want to say they are bi or bi curious on their profile as maybe they haven't fully admitted it to themselves. There's countless "straight" profiles verid by guys or TVs

Thats fine but I have actually stated in my profile that I have no interest in being with a guy.....

I'm not trying to be smart but so have other guys and they just done want to put it on their profile, I do agree that if you have it specifically stated then men shouldn't be contacting you

As said above, filter out single guys and problem solved "

Done .... and thanks

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I've just had ANOTHER guy offering me the best blowjob of my life even though it clearly states that I'm straight and have no interest in being with a guy. Are people illiterate or just pig ignorant ?

*sorry about the rant"

Has reading a simple message done you any harm.? All you had to do was read it and move on. It probably on took five seconds of your time.

"I've just had ANOTHER guy offering me the best blowjob of my life even though it clearly states that I'm straight and have no interest in being with a guy. Are people illiterate or just pig ignorant ?

*sorry about the rant Has reading a simple message done you any harm.? All you had to do was read it and move on. It probably on took five seconds of your time."

surely it would have taken them the same length of time to read my profile? I just find it highly annoying as i said its ANOTHER guy who has not read my profile and like you said 5 seconds is all it takes

*sorry about the rant Has reading a simple message done you any harm.? All you had to do was read it and move on. It probably on took five seconds of your time.

surely it would have taken them the same length of time to read my profile? I just find it highly annoying as i said its ANOTHER guy who has not read my profile and like you said 5 seconds is all it takes "

I used to have the same problem, with guys offering their service. Right now, I put an info on why single guys are not blocked from messaging me and these offers stopped almost fully, which is nice. Seems that single bi or gay lads are actually respectful of my preferences, which is nice. If on occasions one still decides to chance his arm, I just ask him to read the profile and that is always enough.

*sorry about the rant Has reading a simple message done you any harm.? All you had to do was read it and move on. It probably on took five seconds of your time.

surely it would have taken them the same length of time to read my profile? I just find it highly annoying as i said its ANOTHER guy who has not read my profile and like you said 5 seconds is all it takes

I used to have the same problem, with guys offering their service. Right now, I put an info on why single guys are not blocked from messaging me and these offers stopped almost fully, which is nice. Seems that single bi or gay lads are actually respectful of my preferences, which is nice. If on occasions one still decides to chance his arm, I just ask him to read the profile and that is always enough. "

the reasoning route didn't seem to work as once I replied back, politely and courteously, in the negative I usually got the sure its only a blowjob you can't tell the difference.

and it's not just a blow job its a whole other level of what and whom you are attracted to.

I had the same problem. And that's why the filters are great coz men don't read profiles. . . According to women.

Haha no but it does Piss ya off though.

"I had the same problem. And that's why the filters are great coz men don't read profiles. . . According to women.

Haha no but it does Piss ya off though. "

Hugely so

A blowjobs a blowjobs.... lol

As a female, it's pretty obvious to me that most men here never read a profile

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

*sorry about the rant Has reading a simple message done you any harm.? All you had to do was read it and move on. It probably on took five seconds of your time."

"As a female, it's pretty obvious to me that most men here never read a profile "

some of us do

*sorry about the rant"

" Give blood and play Rugby "

I'd suggest " You drop the attitude - Get a life "

You're on a swinging site - It's really all about you !!!!

This works both ways or I suppose in my case a third way. You would not believe the amount of single guys who has mailed me asking to meet even though I have no interest in straight guys as they state in their profile. So many are still feeling ashamed to admit it so they say they are straight. They also assume others guys do the same and secretly do want to try being with a guy.

I don't use the block filter unless I have gotten abuse. Even though I have had to politely turn down some guys I have still ended up having a great laugh with them and still chat even though it will go no further than that. A polite no thanks or just don't answer at all seems to work pretty well for me. I hope this helps, no drop your pants lol......kidding

*sorry about the rant

You're on a swinging site - It's really all about you !!!! "

yes I'm on a swinging site but what has that got to do with someone just mailing and not reading the profile?????? that excuse you're on a swinging site wears thin for guys to mail people without reading profile "sure he's on here too so he must be the same as me and will let me suck him "

*sorry about the rant

You're on a swinging site - It's really all about you !!!! "

Actualy it is about him!

This may be a swing site; but it does not give anyone carte blanche to mail members who clearly state on their profiles EXACTLY what their preferences are..

If people here took the time to read profiles there would be no need for posts like this!

*sorry about the rant

Actualy it is about him!

This may be a swing site; but it does not give anyone carte blanche to mail members who clearly state on their profiles EXACTLY what their preferences are..

If people here took the time to read profiles there would be no need for posts like this!

"

*sorry about the rant

Actualy it is about him!

"

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I used to have the same problem, with guys offering their service. Right now, I put an info on why single guys are not blocked from messaging me and these offers stopped almost fully, which is nice. Seems that single bi or gay lads are actually respectful of my preferences, which is nice. If on occasions one still decides to chance his arm, I just ask him to read the profile and that is always enough. "

EL I have a similar note to yours on my profile. I don't block guys as I have respectful guys I know on the scene that I keep in contact with when group play is being arranged etc. I still get the illiterate horny Muppets mailing me which is a pain but no way around it that I can see.... Oh excellent a mail. Oh no hang on who's this frankcock2719 and why's he mailing me? (my apologies if there is an actual frankcock2719 on the site, no offence meant )

I used to have the same problem, with guys offering their service. Right now, I put an info on why single guys are not blocked from messaging me and these offers stopped almost fully, which is nice. Seems that single bi or gay lads are actually respectful of my preferences, which is nice. If on occasions one still decides to chance his arm, I just ask him to read the profile and that is always enough.

EL I have a similar note to yours on my profile. I don't block guys as I have respectful guys I know on the scene that I keep in contact with when group play is being arranged etc. I still get the illiterate horny Muppets mailing me which is a pain but no way around it that I can see.... Oh excellent a mail. Oh no hang on who's this frankcock2719 and why's he mailing me? (my apologies if there is an actual frankcock2719 on the site, no offence meant )"

Maybe the guys like your photos more than mine that is why you get those messages and I only sporadically. I think that it is not a big deal to even delete that odd message once in a while. But yeah, I agree, you see a message and you get happy that some message and at the end it is a guy, so the smile fades away...

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

EL I have a similar note to yours on my profile. I don't block guys as I have respectful guys I know on the scene that I keep in contact with when group play is being arranged etc. I still get the illiterate horny Muppets mailing me which is a pain but no way around it that I can see.... Oh excellent a mail. Oh no hang on who's this frankcock2719 and why's he mailing me? (my apologies if there is an actual frankcock2719 on the site, no offence meant )

Maybe the guys like your photos more than mine that is why you get those messages and I only sporadically. I think that it is not a big deal to even delete that odd message once in a while. But yeah, I agree, you see a message and you get happy that some message and at the end it is a guy, so the smile fades away... "

I just got an email from a guy two minutes ago

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I can't be bothered, can you summarise it for me?

Just say on your profile that you are only into shit blow jobs from women...........problem solved

"I can't be bothered, can you summarise it for me?"

tl;dr - he's straight

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

"I can't be bothered, can you summarise it for me?

tl;dr - he's straight "

Thanks misspiggy - Thiggy.

"Just say on your profile that you are only into shit blow jobs from women...........problem solved"

Its crazy enough to just work

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's just part of the game. I had a guy messaging me looking to meet instantly, hence I answered that he could have saved the effort of messaging me by reading my profile. He came back saying: Do you know how many profiles there are and how much to read?...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"It's just part of the game. I had a guy messaging me looking to meet instantly, hence I answered that he could have saved the effort of messaging me by reading my profile. He came back saying: Do you know how many profiles there are and how much to read?... "

His horn wasn't going to last that long I'd be guessing hence the instant meet

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"It's just part of the game. I had a guy messaging me looking to meet instantly, hence I answered that he could have saved the effort of messaging me by reading my profile. He came back saying: Do you know how many profiles there are and how much to read?... "

Jaysus. I apologise on behalf of my gender.

I have myself as bi here and it's pretty much always "straight" guys who ask to meet. If i wanted to meet a single guy, I'd go on grindr (not that i ever want to install that again).

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

First World problem. I've just noticed that my heart has begun to bleed.

"It's just part of the game. I had a guy messaging me looking to meet instantly, hence I answered that he could have saved the effort of messaging me by reading my profile. He came back saying: Do you know how many profiles there are and how much to read?...

Jaysus. I apologise on behalf of my gender.

I have myself as bi here and it's pretty much always "straight" guys who ask to meet. If i wanted to meet a single guy, I'd go on grindr (not that i ever want to install that again)."

But I bet you're still on it ! And Growler and Scruff

» Add a new message to this topic