FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cymbalta

Cymbalta

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else get side effects for taking this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is it?

"Anyone else get side effects for taking this?"

What is it?

is it for depression/anxiety? They tend to have very strong side effects. Especially for pervs like us, they can kill the sex drive big time.

I took some for a while and I couldn't reach orgasms throughout the time I was taken them. I got even more depressed because of it.

So it's not a Welsh curry ?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"So it's not a Welsh curry ?"

you're thinking of cymbalti

I was thinking no such thing,I'm having chippy tonight

Didn't wanna say what it is but people who use it will know so thxs for the advice

I just gotta suck it up and ride it out

I'm sorry you are feeling down hun.you are a doing the right thing getting help.also chatting about it helps a lot.well done you for admitting it...xxxxxx

"is it for depression/anxiety? They tend to have very strong side effects. Especially for pervs like us, they can kill the sex drive big time.

I took some for a while and I couldn't reach orgasms throughout the time I was taken them. I got even more depressed because of it. "

Extremely bad for sex drive.it also gives angry night fits.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

" I'm sorry you are feeling down hun.you are a doing the right thing getting help.also chatting about it helps a lot.well done you for admitting it...xxxxxx"

I agree. .. But if side effects are really bad go back to your gp and they can try a different one to help

I'm okay thank just side effects annoying me... others don't agree or work for me as well as this one

So gotta just work through it

By *s. AppletreeWoman  over a year ago

curtain twitching sleepy village

Awe cuddles babes xx

" I'm sorry you are feeling down hun.you are a doing the right thing getting help.also chatting about it helps a lot.well done you for admitting it...xxxxxx

I agree. .. But if side effects are really bad go back to your gp and they can try a different one to help "

. . . A mate of mine had similiar problems. . I don't know much about it but he gets St. Johns Wort somewhere as i think its not legally available here. . His missus is a nurse and she suggested it. . Might be worth checking out. . Best of luck. . .

Might be best to go back to your doctor they might not agree with you i took them for about a year got me to the light at the end of the tunnel really did help with my recovery and haven't looked back since

Don't want to sound trite or anything but I advise that no matter what antidepressants you're on you should not stop taking them without medical advice. BUT.....what can really really help and is often so much better than anything else is any form of exercise. It releases the endorphins which are just dying to get out. Try it for a week and you will see. Forecast for next few days is brill so resolve now to go for walk every day. I swear you will be amazed.

"Didn't wanna say what it is but people who use it will know so thxs for the advice

I just gotta suck it up and ride it out"

i was on the meds jaysis they half killed but now im of them thank god.The way i see mate we all have our dark i should know sufferd from depression since 2007 but keep that chin up and fight on there is light at the end of tunnel.

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

Fair play to you buddy, this needs to be discussed. A dear, dear friend of mine suffers from depression. This needs to be talked about.

I wish you wellness and happiness.

Absolute hero for posting about this.

Wishing you the quickest of 'rides out of it'!

Kudos again to the OP for posting this! Unfortunately there's still a stigma attached to mental health. It's tough enough to open up about it but then there's the fear of being judged.

Different things work for different people. Sometimes meds are needed to get you to that level of being able to cope with every day life.

I worked with my GP to go off them as quickly as possible as I really hated every different one I took. It sometimes made me even worse. Meditation has worked for me best since.

» Add a new message to this topic