FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lyin' hoors!

Lyin' hoors!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichael McCarthy OP   Man  over a year ago

Lucan

Bastards! I was told that Dublin was full of bored housewives who were dying to jump on the randy gardener! It influenced my migration and career choice! Bastards!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Haha u never fail to amuse me

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Bastards! I was told that Dublin was full of bored housewives who were dying to jump on the randy gardener! It influenced my migration and career choice! Bastards! "

dam that waxing nonsense. .. No bushes to trim mr mcc

Lucan

"Haha u never fail to amuse me "

That's a sad story. I'm weeping for the lost years

Lucan

"Bastards! I was told that Dublin was full of bored housewives who were dying to jump on the randy gardener! It influenced my migration and career choice! Bastards!

dam that waxing nonsense. .. No bushes to trim mr mcc "

That's what I'm at at the moment, but they're not the good type of bushes!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bastards! I was told that Dublin was full of bored housewives who were dying to jump on the randy gardener! It influenced my migration and career choice! Bastards! "

They all went to Roscommon ha ha ha.

DUBLIN

"Haha u never fail to amuse me

That's a sad story. I'm weeping for the lost years "

wanna tissue I'll hav to climb ur big wall tho haha

. . . A hoor lying is probably worse than lying hoor. . .

I told you we are all up North Michael

Palookaville

"Bastards! I was told that Dublin was full of bored housewives who were dying to jump on the randy gardener! It influenced my migration and career choice! Bastards!

I told you we are all up North Michael "

Lucan

Come to think of it, it could've been someone from Roscommon that filled my head with this nonsense. More bastards! Right, I wonder if I could sell up and head north?

Palookaville

"Come to think of it, it could've been someone from Roscommon that filled my head with this nonsense. More bastards! Right, I wonder if I could sell up and head north? "

ahh go on. .. We have some fab bushes

"Come to think of it, it could've been someone from Roscommon that filled my head with this nonsense. More bastards! Right, I wonder if I could sell up and head north? "

They won't let you use that 'agent orange' up there now MM, they have Executives doing Health & Safety.

Lucan

"Come to think of it, it could've been someone from Roscommon that filled my head with this nonsense. More bastards! Right, I wonder if I could sell up and head north?

They won't let you use that 'agent orange' up there now MM, they have Executives doing Health & Safety."

Ah sure, they have enough orange up there to keep them going for a while alright!

I wonder where I could get my hands on some of that napalm stuff? It'd be a mighty handy way of trimming hedges!

DUBLIN

"Come to think of it, it could've been someone from Roscommon that filled my head with this nonsense. More bastards! Right, I wonder if I could sell up and head north?

They won't let you use that 'agent orange' up there now MM, they have Executives doing Health & Safety.

Ah sure, they have enough orange up there to keep them going for a while alright!

I wonder where I could get my hands on some of that napalm stuff? It'd be a mighty handy way of trimming hedges! "

michael I can't mail that to you I'm not aloud ha

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

there are sime recipes for napalm floating about lol

Lucan

I wonder where I could get my hands on some of that napalm stuff? It'd be a mighty handy way of trimming hedges! michael I can't mail that to you I'm not aloud ha "

The hoors in Clondalkin have been drinking it for years!

DUBLIN

I wonder where I could get my hands on some of that napalm stuff? It'd be a mighty handy way of trimming hedges! michael I can't mail that to you I'm not aloud ha

The hoors in Clondalkin have been drinking it for years! "

hahaha sap!

» Add a new message to this topic