FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > single female

single female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mark here, Got a like from a single female on my pics so I mailed her. Exchanged pics. Both interested. I then upload pics of Mia and following then the female doesn't reply but deletes the mail ?????

Can anyone understand this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She could know you maybe?

maybe she just interested in males and not into couples/females

"She could know you maybe?"

No I don't know her but both mailed after the exchanging of pics but it was once I uploaded pics of Mia the mails stopped...

thats a good point thats why we hold off sending out our face photos

"maybe she just interested in males and not into couples/females"

She knew I was in a couple... Ha

maybe Mia was'nt her type, it happens.

then the female photos did nothing for her

it happens

Just becareful maybe it was another pic collecter sounds fairly strange.

She's straight and only looking for men... Clarified that I can meet her alone....

"Just becareful maybe it was another pic collecter sounds fairly strange."

Maybe so dude.... Single females you are a rule not to mail but also my weakness

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

It's not clear on your profile if you meet separately but maybe she just thought you did , but after you sent pics of mia she has only realised you want to meet as a couple? So it's not a reflection on mia ?

"It's not clear on your profile if you meet separately but maybe she just thought you did , but after you sent pics of mia she has only realised you want to meet as a couple? So it's not a reflection on mia ?"

Hahaha I made a right shite of this post didn't I haha. I should have waited till I had my coffee

I didn't send her pics of mia just me. I had to upload all our pics again so put Mia's pic public. Ah I was just wondering what the opinion was. But I will make it more clear on profile that we meet separelty

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"It's not clear on your profile if you meet separately but maybe she just thought you did , but after you sent pics of mia she has only realised you want to meet as a couple? So it's not a reflection on mia ?

Hahaha I made a right shite of this post didn't I haha. I should have waited till I had my coffee

ahh ! There ya go. ... Now get some coffee lol

I didn't send her pics of mia just me. I had to upload all our pics again so put Mia's pic public. Ah I was just wondering what the opinion was. But I will make it more clear on profile that we meet separelty "

What the F was all that about?

And I thought The Sun was a poor read!

"What the F was all that about?

And I thought The Sun was a poor read!"

Hahaha man don't start.... Made a complete hash of it altogether hahaha....

"It's not clear on your profile if you meet separately but maybe she just thought you did , but after you sent pics of mia she has only realised you want to meet as a couple? So it's not a reflection on mia ?

I didn't send her pics of mia just me. I had to upload all our pics again so put Mia's pic public. Ah I was just wondering what the opinion was. But I will make it more clear on profile that we meet separelty "

Much too early to be confusing us lot

By *urferniMan  over a year ago

Antrim

"Mark here, Got a like from a single female on my pics so I mailed her. Exchanged pics. Both interested. I then upload pics of Mia and following then the female doesn't reply but deletes the mail ?????

Can anyone understand this ? "

It's behaviour that's common with a lot of women on fab. My theory is that she may have been looking through a lot of profiles and chatting to a lot of people but only looking for one or two meets. When she decides who she is meeting, all contact with the others is cut.

Good manners would be to say "thanks for the chat, but I've decided not to meet you", however that rarely happens. To me, it's simply rude, but I'd suggest you don't read too much into it, and move on.

So you meet separately....mmmmmmmm.... Or is that YOU meet separately...

"

It's behaviour that's common with a lot of women on fab. My theory is that she may have been looking through a lot of profiles and chatting to a lot of people but only looking for one or two meets. When she decides who she is meeting, all contact with the others is cut.

Good manners would be to say "thanks for the chat, but I've decided not to meet you", however that rarely happens. To me, it's simply rude, but I'd suggest you don't read too much into it, and move on. "

Ah was just looking for opinion. Think I got a little excited that a female actually fabbed my pics ha.

"So you meet separately....mmmmmmmm.... Or is that YOU meet separately... "

We both meet separately... But not all the time as we are here as a couple. If it was free for all herself would be just meeting and I would be twiddling my thumbs ha.

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"Mark here, Got a like from a single female on my pics so I mailed her. Exchanged pics. Both interested. I then upload pics of Mia and following then the female doesn't reply but deletes the mail ?????

NO!

Mia looks amazing!!

Id meet you guys in a heart beat...id even have a sex change for ya..as long as I can keep me willy in a jar..id miss it

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

2 words Mark. 'Who knows'

Single girls like my pics and wink at me all the time but never talk.

I've given up mailing most. I just take it as a "hey, you look nice", not a "hey, want to meet and fuck".

"She's straight and only looking for men... Clarified that I can meet her alone...."

Then why send her a pic of your partner?

» Add a new message to this topic