FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > men and women on the same page?

men and women on the same page?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You get countless messages from men in here is it all in the chase and nothing else not even talking about love or anything of that sort but repeat meets at least. Guys claim they're looking for it then they get clingy any thoughts peeps!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Guys thinking: Jesus the amount of work to meet somebody here....wait here's someone that wants to meet! And we click! Wow the sex is great! Jesus I hope we can do this regularly otherwise I'm gonna have to go thorough all that work again....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The perfect woman is the woman who acts out all your dirty desires and then lets you be free to do as you wish.

So when you find that woman, hold onto her.

Its a cruel cosmic joke.

What are you trying to say... that men fall in love/cling onto women here once they've met them?

"The perfect woman is the woman who acts out all your dirty desires and then lets you be free to do as you wish.

So when you find that woman, hold onto her.

Its a cruel cosmic joke."

Exactly but do guys get that that ya it can be that way without her getting stuck on him and have the freedom to do her own thing! Think the chase mentally is Alive and well !

"What are you trying to say... that men fall in love/cling onto women here once they've met them?"

No!!! Its either one way or the other

"Guys thinking: Jesus the amount of work to meet somebody here....wait here's someone that wants to meet! And we click! Wow the sex is great! Jesus I hope we can do this regularly otherwise I'm gonna have to go thorough all that work again...."

I find it easy to separate sex and love on here...but I would say, that if your meeting one or two people regularly then..as a guy anyway..your less likely to put in all the hard work...and end up just posting in the forums constantly...

"I find it easy to separate sex and love on here...but I would say, that if your meeting one or two people regularly then..as a guy anyway..your less likely to put in all the hard work...and end up just posting in the forums constantly... "

Ahh S I love ya x

"I find it easy to separate sex and love on here...but I would say, that if your meeting one or two people regularly then..as a guy anyway..your less likely to put in all the hard work...and end up just posting in the forums constantly...

Ahh S I love ya x "

Hoooooo...sex only..

"I find it easy to separate sex and love on here...but I would say, that if your meeting one or two people regularly then..as a guy anyway..your less likely to put in all the hard work...and end up just posting in the forums constantly... "

Ahh S I love ya x

I know what I'm doing wrong! I just want some fun nsa used to hate that term lol

Women can do the same. In Ireland women reward jealousy and possessiveness a lot.

I have had girls dump me, because I didn't get jealous seeing them talk to another guy, and that means I don't care.

If a guys only reason for getting possessive is it was hard work getting a meet in the first place, then the guy has issues he needs to deal with it. That's pretty needy lazy attitude to have and maybe its that attitude that is unattractive not them wanting you aagain.

And we all know......IT CAN BE HARD HARD WORK.

Exactly this...

"I find it easy to separate sex and love on here...but I would say, that if your meeting one or two people regularly then..as a guy anyway..your less likely to put in all the hard work...and end up just posting in the forums constantly...

Ahh S I love ya x

I know what I'm doing wrong! I just want some fun nsa used to hate that term lol"

Ya need to cm back up here...u can mff fun if ya want

"Women can do the same. In Ireland women reward jealousy and possessiveness a lot.

I have had girls dump me, because I didn't get jealous seeing them talk to another guy, and that means I don't care.

If a guys only reason for getting possessive is it was hard work getting a meet in the first place, then the guy has issues he needs to deal with it. That's pretty needy lazy attitude to have and maybe its that attitude that is unattractive not them wanting you aagain."

Ya maybe seems like a whole lot of unwanted politics to me dear jesus just enjoy the fecking thing!

Ahh S I love ya x

I know what I'm doing wrong! I just want some fun nsa used to hate that term lol

Ya need to cm back up here...u can mff fun if ya want "

Think its the place to go S x

Ahh S I love ya x

Ya need to cm back up here...u can mff fun if ya want

Think its the place to go S x"

Ffs...by the looks if things cork is the place to go!!

Loves ya too (nsa sex only )

Exactly this... "

I like the idea of a repeat meet or fb at least that way you at least get to explore each other a little. The quick fuck does nothing For me the initial excitement is over in a flash but each to their own just wish people were straight up!

[Removed by poster at 22/10/14 23:09:45]

One if my meets said he loved me! I was horrified! He didn't even know me in that way.

Apparently he says that to all the girls!

Ahh S I love ya x

I know what I'm doing wrong! I just want some fun nsa used to hate that term lol"

Then J you have come back to the right place

The L bomb has been dropped on me 5 times since I joined here by 5 different men...

"The L bomb has been dropped on me 5 times since I joined here by 5 different men... "

Awww..that's sweet fallen..loves ya

(6)

"The L bomb has been dropped on me 5 times since I joined here by 5 different men... "

It's the wee accent !!!!!

Dublin

Jaysus, I'm not here for love. I'm here for lovin'

I'll get me coat.

"The L bomb has been dropped on me 5 times since I joined here by 5 different men...

It's the wee accent !!!!!"

Ha I doubt that lol

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I still meet guys that I have met since first on here... Never had the L word used. I have no problem separating lust from anything else and it's always made very clear I am not looking for anything more than occasional fun..... Never had anyone have an issue with it tbh

In all about the repeaters

It is possible to find repeat meets with the right people here, you have to put in some effort though. I've a couple of regulars and we respect each others boundaries. Its all about the fun when we do meet n there's no drama outside of that. I thought I'd never get what I wanted here, but eventually I found it and I'm a happy camper now

"It is possible to find repeat meets with the right people here, you have to put in some effort though. I've a couple of regulars and we respect each others boundaries. Its all about the fun when we do meet n there's no drama outside of that. I thought I'd never get what I wanted here, but eventually I found it and I'm a happy camper now"

Have had a few like that in the past and it's great to have a regular fb.

Dublin

"It is possible to find repeat meets with the right people here, you have to put in some effort though. I've a couple of regulars and we respect each others boundaries. Its all about the fun when we do meet n there's no drama outside of that. I thought I'd never get what I wanted here, but eventually I found it and I'm a happy camper now"

Checked profile, read first line....got sad

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I still meet guys that I have met since first on here... Never had the L word used. I have no problem separating lust from anything else and it's always made very clear I am not looking for anything more than occasional fun..... Never had anyone have an issue with it tbh "

Same here never ever been a issue....maybe its different when your already part of a cpl and they know its not going anywhere

"You get countless messages from men in here is it all in the chase and nothing else not even talking about love or anything of that sort but repeat meets at least. Guys claim they're looking for it then they get clingy any thoughts peeps!"
thought this site was supposed to be fun lol jaysusssssss repeat meets yeah of course if things works out but bloody hellllllll dont mention the L word

» Add a new message to this topic