FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Smoking

Smoking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here it is. . . I smoke. . I do not smoke a lot but i still smoke. . . I don't apologise or deny it . . . I don't stink of cig's and most don't even realise that i smoke . . BUT . . I'm a bit shy to message those that"won't meet smokers" as i don't want to appear like a complete idiot that can't read . . . Is the "won't " a DEFINITE NO CHANCE from you . . . Or is it a possibility. . . ??. .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only smoke at parties or on holidays.Because of this in frequency I class myself as a non smoker,though I have on my account as smoker.(Mr grey)

If someone doesn't want to meet on the grounds I have the odd cigarette,I respect their choice,as long as they respect my choice to smoke.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"So here it is. . . I smoke. . I do not smoke a lot but i still smoke. . . I don't apologise or deny it . . . I don't stink of cig's and most don't even realise that i smoke . . BUT . . I'm a bit shy to message those that"won't meet smokers" as i don't want to appear like a complete idiot that can't read . . . Is the "won't " a DEFINITE NO CHANCE from you . . . Or is it a possibility. . . ??. . "
I personally would assume, will not meet smokers means that. Why even if you only smoke a little bother there are lots more profiles

I only have 1 a day at 8pm unless otherwise stressed.lol but never ever before a meet.

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm a social smoker the minute I hav a drink I want a smoke

[Removed by poster at 22/10/14 18:44:05]

Myself mark am a smoker too. Tried quiting but tough going ha. But like op said I wouldn't smell of smoke either... Personal preference.... Either take me or leave me haha

never had a problem at meets with smokers or non smokers. never smelt anyone stinking of smoke either

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I used to smoke after sex, then I discovered lubrication.

The sex was so good last night that even the neighbours were have a smoke afterwards

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

If you smoke during sex, you're doing it wrong.

By *urferniMan  over a year ago

Antrim

"If you smoke during sex, you're doing it wrong."

I was once asked if I smoke after sex. How the feck would I know - I've never looked!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"I only have 1 a day at 8pm unless otherwise stressed.lol but never ever before a meet."

What about after a meet

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"I used to smoke after sex, then I discovered lubrication. "
you are a funny fecker Michael..

I am a smoker, take me as i am or not at all

If you eat pineapple you taste of pineapple

If you eat oranges you taste of oranges

If you smoke you taste of what is in the cigarette. ...

Sorry kids but that's reality

if you smoke a few a day, your breath, your skin and your clothes will smell of it. It's unfortunately the reality. Some people mind, others not. So why chance your arm, if they specifically say they don't meet smokers. They will smell it.

Good thing is, there are plenty of non smokers who don't mind.

I don't mind smokers, but they do reek of cigs, they just can't smell it cause they smoke.

I'd rather everyone gave up smoking. Horrible seeing someone pant and wheeze their way trough later life.

There is also no need to smoke. It's not that addictive. The smoking companies released material saying giving up was harder than quitting heroin. It's not. They released the material so people would always have in the back of their minds "It's hard to quit", and give up trying as soon as they met a trigger or craving.

A trigger is something that causes you to smoke. Stress you go have a smoke its a trigger. When I am stressed its a trigger for me to walk.

Point is, it's not hard to quit, people have just convinced themselves it is.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Cigs are up there with class a drugs in terms of addictiveness and dependence. And im speaking from experience

not addictive? have you ever smoked?

I smoked for over 20 years and believe me, I was addicted and still am after years of non smoking.

Once a smoker, you'll never be a non smoker. You'll always be an ex-smoker.

Antrim

"I don't mind smokers, but they do reek of cigs, they just can't smell it cause they smoke.

I'd rather everyone gave up smoking. Horrible seeing someone pant and wheeze their way trough later life.

There is also no need to smoke. It's not that addictive. The smoking companies released material saying giving up was harder than quitting heroin. It's not. They released the material so people would always have in the back of their minds "It's hard to quit", and give up trying as soon as they met a trigger or craving.

A trigger is something that causes you to smoke. Stress you go have a smoke its a trigger. When I am stressed its a trigger for me to walk.

Point is, it's not hard to quit, people have just convinced themselves it is."

And there you have it - the solution to every smoker's problem when they're going through cold turkey. Just tell them "dry your eyes, mate. It's all in yer heed"

The research that says smoking is addictive as class A drugs was done by the tabaco industry.

Also the research came to the conclusion that smoking had more triggers than heroin use so if a heroin user could avoid a small number of triggers it would be easier for them to quit than a smoker who has more triggers all through the day.

When it comes to pysical dependence smoking is more like caffeine or sugar than heroin. I mean Heroin addicts go through hell, smokers get a bit grumpy.. wow so addictive, hes grumpy and wants another cig.

No one in history has given up heroin cold turkey and not gone through sweating, vomiting, shaking.. People have gone through cold turkey cigs without any physical symptoms and never smoked again..

Yeah, it is all in the head.

Can you please list the physical symptoms of quitting smoking that prove it is as physically addictive as heroin or any other class A drug?

Its just an excuse, nothing more. It's all a lie, its not that addictive, simply has more triggers.

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

"The research that says smoking is addictive as class A drugs was done by the tabaco industry.

Also the research came to the conclusion that smoking had more triggers than heroin use so if a heroin user could avoid a small number of triggers it would be easier for them to quit than a smoker who has more triggers all through the day.

When it comes to pysical dependence smoking is more like caffeine or sugar than heroin. I mean Heroin addicts go through hell, smokers get a bit grumpy.. wow so addictive, hes grumpy and wants another cig.

No one in history has given up heroin cold turkey and not gone through sweating, vomiting, shaking.. People have gone through cold turkey cigs without any physical symptoms and never smoked again..

Can you please list the physical symptoms of quitting smoking that prove it is as physically addictive as heroin or any other class A drug?

Its just an excuse, nothing more. It's all a lie, its not that addictive, simply has more triggers."

Sorry,but smoking is an addiction,anything you need to feed a habit is an addiction,and cigarettes most definately,fall in to habit and addiction

I dont smoke! I just burn plants and breath

its very uplifting

"The research that says smoking is addictive as class A drugs was done by the tabaco industry.

Its just an excuse, nothing more. It's all a lie, its not that addictive, simply has more triggers.

Sorry,but smoking is an addiction,anything you need to feed a habit is an addiction,and cigarettes most definately,fall in to habit and addiction"

is sex not an addiction and fall under the same!

It depends on the addiction. The drug pushers like to get their clients early so cigarette companies target kids in their teens. Frankly if you started smoking at 13 which is when the pushers want you your formative years are bound up with cigarettes and they have their customer for life. Ok life might only be 40 years but what do they care.

If your smoking starts in your 20s then yes its something you can kick.

So its wrong to say it's not hugely addictive. Addiction is different for everyone and everyone's experience is unique.

Never smoked ever...

My Daddy would kill me if I ever started...

"The sex was so good last night that even the neighbours were have a smoke afterwards "

Very good

"I don't mind smokers, but they do reek of cigs, they just can't smell it cause they smoke.

And there you have it - the solution to every smoker's problem when they're going through cold turkey. Just tell them "dry your eyes, mate. It's all in yer heed" "

Thanks a million, that's just tripped a switch in my head. Been on and off cigs for years, off them for up to 4 years at one stage but still fell back. But now that I have the key to success I'm sorted, non smoker on my profile straight away now that I know it's that simple

Its just an excuse, nothing more. It's all a lie, its not that addictive, simply has more triggers."

Not dobting your ability to read literature but if you talk to ANYONE who has ever smoked they'd tell you that's complete horse shit. Obviously never smoked yourself. Lucky you, there's not many smokets want to be smokers, that's why they keep trying to give them up.

Antrim

And there you have it - the solution to every smoker's problem when they're going through cold turkey. Just tell them "dry your eyes, mate. It's all in yer heed"

Thanks a million, that's just tripped a switch in my head. Been on and off cigs for years, off them for up to 4 years at one stage but still fell back. But now that I have the key to success I'm sorted, non smoker on my profile straight away now that I know it's that simple "

I've just put posters up all over town saying "Smoking cessation - guaranteed results with the new, revolutionary method, and only a 2 minute appointment necessary! Only £100"

I'll just give each customer that advice. I have my new porche ordered in anticipation of the fortune I'm about to make

» Add a new message to this topic