FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Another list-weirdest sexual request.

Another list-weirdest sexual request.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats the weirdest thing you've ever been asked to do or let be done. Tryin to think of one myself but i usually do the asking! Was with a girl who couldn't let my cum get on her face or she'd come out in a rash! But thats not really a request?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol Wait,i was once asked by an ex if i would dress up in stockings for sex wit her,i agreed,actually found it quite sensual,not bi or cd,but it was fun for us both,lol don't knock it 'till you try it.

guy once asked if he could have a shit on my tits ,,,

It's not wierd but I know someone not too far away who has a bit of a thing for watersports but I can't be convinced it's annoying not having any locks on the bathroom doors cos I can never wee in peace even after the kids are in bed

a girls once asked me to be quite during sex so she could cum herself with the pillow over her mouth

You working on ur "list" Wait ??? LOL

Hummm one that pops to mind (cos I was young and impressionable) was my then gf wanted to be fingered whilst having a piss ... as she sat on the loo I might add.

Hey different strokes for different floks .. don't knock anything till you try it .. BUT .. have to agree that SCAT /shit thing is soooooooo not for me

lol Greenie U and wait should get together

have to agree greeneyes its a no no no ,, sorry people dont get it ,, but each to there own ,,ololllol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yeah - as a major watersports fan - have to say the scat thing is just gross, totally gross. Urine is sterile - shit most defintely is not.

But each to their own is like the site motto - so if you are into that and reading this - just don't shit on my doorstep please

"so if you are into that and reading this - just don't shit on my doorstep please"

I won't shit on urs if u don't wee on mine

"yeah - as a major watersports fan - have to say the scat thing is just gross, totally gross. Urine is sterile - shit most defintely is not.

But each to their own is like the site motto - so if you are into that and reading this - just don't shit on my doorstep please"

So urine is sterile..... ? Not once it's left the body it isn't. Not if you have a water infection it isn't.

been asked to fuck a guy while he wore stockings and supenders, when we did it he was wearing mini skirt too but have say it was good fun. Clyde if only know you liked it too would have brought some along

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

If urine is sterile, how come it's yellow and stinks?

Or is that only mine??

And as for poo - yeee-fuckin-ukkkkk

ok will someone get a mod in here to close this thread and were is the little sick smilie???? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

» Add a new message to this topic