hi wanna know the kinky thing u either have done or wish to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have done,hmmm,most u can think of,lol.

wish to...cream pie

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

I'm still trying to replicate my first FFM 3 sum. Ever better was that one of the girls was black and one white.

To be fair they were more interested in each other than me, but who was I to complain when I had two naked girls "wrestling" on top of me.

Am more than happy to help any girls enact their fantasies - within reason!

Phil

"Am more than happy to help any girls enact their fantasies - within reason!" think I'm with you on that one Phil.

As for mine .. emmmmm.... has to be sex outside on a summers day when there were LOTS of people in close proximity

"hi wanna know the kinky thing u either have done or wish to do"

hey james ! whats yours ?

yeah whats urt james come on fess up!!

well i once tied this dude i was seeing up arms and legs to posts on bed ,, ear plugs in blindfold on only sense he had left was taste touch with his mouth ,, was exceelent wouldnt mind trying it again ,,

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

Also, many moons ago, I was a Club 18-30 Rep in Ibiza and the other reps bet me I couldn't have a girl on the ski ramp, 100m off shore. Well I did! It was at night so no-one could see.

It wasn't easy as every time I pushed up, I ended slipping back. And talk about skirampburns....

The idea was much better than the reality, but at least I did it!

Sadly, I can't remember the girl's name (did I ever know it?) but if you are reading this, please get in touch.

Phil

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For a couple women to blindfold me and take turns sitting on my face and see if I could identify who was who by the smell, taste, and feel of their pussy on my face! Then, the activity would escalate and they'd take my pants off and each suck my dick and see if I could guess who was who. Then, they'd take it up another notch by peeing on my face, first catching me by surprise, but then, each of them doing it, covering my face with their urine - in my mouth, nose, ears! Then, finishing me off with a handjob and rubbing my own cum all over me, too! Then, allowing me to take off the blindfold, realizing that they had been videotaping it! Then, forcing me to watch the video with them, while I was still naked and they were fully clothed.

oh yeah,just remembered another fantasy.would love to phone for a pizza or a curry.and get wife to answer the door with something sexy on.not too obvious like lingerie,but maybe just a shirt and knickers,or a very low top,or a top with too many buttons open.dont know why it turns me on....but it does

oh yeah,just remembered another fantasy.would love to phone for a pizza or a curry.and get wife to answer the door with something sexy on.not too obvious like lingerie,but maybe just a shirt and knickers,or a very low top,or a top with too many buttons open.dont know why it turns me on....but it does

we had this with our postie awhile back but it was post morning shag now he rings the door bell if theres more than three letters

yeah,heard the postman always knocks twice.is that some sorta code ?

we havent tried it yet.......YET

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"have done,hmmm,most u can think of,lol.

wish to...cream pie "

want a hand elaine il do it for you if thats what you want a nice cream pie lol

"have done,hmmm,most u can think of,lol.

wish to...cream pie

want a hand elaine il do it for you if thats what you want a nice cream pie lol"

oooh,might arrange that sometime,lol.xxx

» Add a new message to this topic