FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > blow outs......;~)

blow outs......;~)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

alright I'd say we've all had a few on here..........wat was ur worst lol mine was chatting to a bitch for a while.....wait for it,sent a face pic and she blocked me lmao...................... and me a fkn stunner

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your problem is referring to her as "bitch". Not going to win you many friends.

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

"alright I'd say we've all had a few on here..........wat was ur worst lol mine was chatting to a bitch for a while.....wait for it,sent a face pic and she blocked me lmao...................... and me a fkn stunner "

Maybe she is your next door neighbour

I'm i the only fkr thats gettn blew out here.............cum on lads I'v seen a few of ur profiles and there no way i can be the only 1 after seeing them lmao

I would say everyone on here has been blown out more than once. I have been and I think it's fabtastic as it saves me wasting my time on them. I have also blown some out. Oh one lady blew me out and when I out new pics up was back looking to meet. Being a gentleman I did take her up on the offer NOT

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Not just males that get blown out couples do too. Meet arranged then blown out

"I'm i the only fkr thats gettn blew out here.............cum on lads I'v seen a few of ur profiles and there no way i can be the only 1 after seeing them lmao "
have u been checking me out the?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I had been chatting to a lady on pof for a couple of weeks last summer. She invited me to her house for a coffee. When I got there an elderly lady opened the door. Hmm... I made my excuses and left, but moments later started getting abusive messages about how she wasn't a slag etc. I wouldn't mind, but she was the pushy one. I received a string of abusive texts/emails etc, then her profile was deleted. The wimmen can be stone mad sometimes!

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 12/08/13 10:44:33]

"I had been chatting to a lady on pof for a couple of weeks last summer. She invited me to her house for a coffee. When I got there an elderly lady opened the door. Hmm... I made my excuses and left, but moments later started getting abusive messages about how she wasn't a slag etc. I wouldn't mind, but she was the pushy one. I received a string of abusive texts/emails etc, then her profile was deleted. The wimmen can be stone mad sometimes! "

Ahhh I'm sure you gave back as good as you got

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

Gotta roll with the punches here...

Good & bad. But agree there's never an excuse not to be pleasent about it. Thanks but no thanks goes a long way. Beauty is in the ye of the beholder but some seem to forget that around here. Move on & don't let it grind ye down...

Lucan

"I had been chatting to a lady on pof for a couple of weeks last summer. She invited me to her house for a coffee. When I got there an elderly lady opened the door. Hmm... I made my excuses and left, but moments later started getting abusive messages about how she wasn't a slag etc. I wouldn't mind, but she was the pushy one. I received a string of abusive texts/emails etc, then her profile was deleted. The wimmen can be stone mad sometimes!

Ahhh I'm sure you gave back as good as you got "

Nah. I drove away quietly. I knew from some of her messages that she could see me, so I moved on and learned a hard lesson.

"I had been chatting to a lady on pof for a couple of weeks last summer. She invited me to her house for a coffee. When I got there an elderly lady opened the door. Hmm... I made my excuses and left, but moments later started getting abusive messages about how she wasn't a slag etc. I wouldn't mind, but she was the pushy one. I received a string of abusive texts/emails etc, then her profile was deleted. The wimmen can be stone mad sometimes!

Ahhh I'm sure you gave back as good as you got

Nah. I drove away quietly. I knew from some of her messages that she could see me, so I moved on and learned a hard lesson. "

............lol nice 1 mick

just to see me name in the top 4 post lol

"alright I'd say we've all had a few on here..........wat was ur worst lol mine was chatting to a bitch for a while.....wait for it,sent a face pic and she blocked me lmao...................... and me a fkn stunner "

she blocked a hottie like u?she shud a gone to spec savers

» Add a new message to this topic