FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fab realationship?

fab realationship?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so if u met a lady or lad on fab and realised u liked him/her a lot,would u take it further?would it bother u having a realationship with a person u met on a swinger site?Personally it wouldnt bother me at all!if I really liked sumone I wudnt care were I met him!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good topic for discussion Classy Lady!

I agree it wouldnt bother me if I met someone really nice and it turned into something more longterm...

Love the profile by the way! Have you ever met anyone from up North? We are way better lol

Tom xx

[Removed by poster at 04/08/13 22:48:43]

"Good topic for discussion Classy Lady!

I agree it wouldnt bother me if I met someone really nice and it turned into something more longterm...

Love the profile by the way! Have you ever met anyone from up North? We are way better lol

Tom xx"

thank u ,no ive never met anyone frm belfast,u wud be surprised how many men wudnt be comfortable about having a realationship with a woman they met on a swinger site!

"

thank u ,no ive never met anyone frm belfast,u wud be surprised how many men wudnt be comfortable about having a realationship with a woman they met on a swinger site!"

well if I met someone like you, id be delighted to go forward with her

"

thank u ,no ive never met anyone frm belfast,u wud be surprised how many men wudnt be comfortable about having a realationship with a woman they met on a swinger site!

well if I met someone like you, id be delighted to go forward with her "

lol,flattery will get u everywere

yeah i suppose its all about trust and it would definitely depend on the person for me! Id know as im normally a very good judge of character!

i wonder is there a cpl tht met on here or any other swinger site and are still together or got married?

"i wonder is there a cpl tht met on here or any other swinger site and are still together or got married? "

or who haven't met yet

theres bound to be!

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

"i wonder is there a cpl tht met on here or any other swinger site and are still together or got married? "

There's a few couples who have met on here and are still together.

Yeah, I think you'll find that there's quite a few here Classy.

"so if u met a lady or lad on fab and realised u liked him/her a lot,would u take it further?would it bother u having a realationship with a person u met on a swinger site?Personally it wouldnt bother me at all!if I really liked sumone I wudnt care were I met him!"

Depends if both persons would want a relationship naturally. As this isnt a dating site, majority are not looking for something like this. Also think lil things like friends/family asking how did ye meet etc might be a hinderence to it.

On the other side of it, may be easier finding someone who shares the same sexual lifestyle preferences through FAB.

So arguments for & against i suppose.

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple  over a year ago

Rochester

We met casualy on another site, hooked up again through this site in 09 and been together since. No different to any other relationship- need to work at it in the same way

i know a few couples that meet on here a few years ago, but not on site anymore.

"so if u met a lady or lad on fab and realised u liked him/her a lot,would u take it further?would it bother u having a realationship with a person u met on a swinger site?Personally it wouldnt bother me at all!if I really liked sumone I wudnt care were I met him!"

tried it and it failed lol think I,m too set in my ways now to have a man hanging around constantly

By *ntheMan  over a year ago

kent

Hi classy,

A former FB of mine from another site,

Met a guy, hit it off, and now they are happily married. They only have one rule and that's that they don't meet anyone from when they were both singles, I have met the guy and he knows who i am, but it's not an issue.

If I see them in the pub we'll have a drink and a chat, usually about what I'm getting upto... Lol

I guess it's no different from meeting someone at work, or in any social setting, if you click then that's it.

Good Topic xxxxxc

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

For me it would b a bonus,just another thing ud have in common.in fact dont know how id get in2 a vanilla relationship after bein in cuck 1

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We met at a meet and greet on another site and were going out 15months and its a long distance relationship. We live over a 100miles apart but make it work. Falling in love with someone here is brill as were both into the same thing. We never taught we could find love here but u cant help who u fall in love with. Dont think either of us could have a vanilla relationship now.

I'm hoping to find a girl at some stage that will bond with me but wud be comfortable to play with others with me ideally fit hot n bi .

"I'm hoping to find a girl at some stage that will bond with me but wud be comfortable to play with others with me ideally fit hot n bi . "

By *ut_pierced_cockMan  over a year ago

Visiting

It certainly wouldn't bother me, if anything I'd love it because sex and naughtiness is a big thing for me in a relationship so I know I'd be kept happy between the sheets (not that I have all my fun in the bedroom)

I think if certain people are going in with that mentality first off(not saying all are but some probably are) then there taken this place to seriously

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

"I think if certain people are going in with that mentality first off(not saying all are but some probably are) then there taken this place to seriously "
completely disagree, people can form great relationships from this site and at least most people are on the same wave length so they already have that in common, not everyone is here for a quick Shag, most people like to talk to people first and get an idea of what they are like before they would consider jumping into bed with them!!

"I think if certain people are going in with that mentality first off(not saying all are but some probably are) then there taken this place to seriously completely disagree, people can form great relationships from this site and at least most people are on the same wave length so they already have that in common, not everyone is here for a quick Shag, most people like to talk to people first and get an idea of what they are like before they would consider jumping into bed with them!! "

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

"I think if certain people are going in with that mentality first off(not saying all are but some probably are) then there taken this place to seriously "

I'll concede that that's your opinion. But do feel you need to consider the length of time people have been in the lifestyle and On here

[Removed by poster at 06/08/13 19:40:27]

but yur only new so how wud u know????

[Removed by poster at 06/08/13 20:23:55]

"I think if certain people are going in with that mentality first off(not saying all are but some probably are) then there taken this place to seriously completely disagree, people can form great relationships from this site and at least most people are on the same wave length so they already have that in common, not everyone is here for a quick Shag, most people like to talk to people first and get an idea of what they are like before they would consider jumping into bed with them!! "

i cudnt have put it better myself!

"I think if certain people are going in with that mentality first off(not saying all are but some probably are) then there taken this place to seriously

but yur only new so how wud u know????"

lol anyone can have that opinion! Why would you join a fun site with the intention of finding a serious relationship?

i like to talk too but there is a stage where you have talked for ages without meeting and things get very monotonous and repetitive

"I think if certain people are going in with that mentality first off(not saying all are but some probably are) then there taken this place to seriously

but yur only new so how wud u know????lol anyone can have that opinion! Why would you join a fun site with the intention of finding a serious relationship?"

i dont know anyone on here luking for a serious realationship???u missed the point of the thread!i meant if u had met sumone and things went further without any intention of it happening which happens quiet a bit!

Londonderry

[Removed by poster at 06/08/13 21:09:46]

Londonderry

but yur only new so how wud u know????lol anyone can have that opinion! Why would you join a fun site with the intention of finding a serious relationship?

i dont know anyone on here luking for a serious realationship???u missed the point of the thread!i meant if u had met sumone and things went further without any intention of it happening which happens quiet a bit!"

The op said nothing about intentions

Londonderry

Read think post

c

Your here 2 weeks, that's hardly counted as ages talking, if you intend on getting an actual meet from the site you will have to come down a peg or two because I don't think any woman on here would like meet with a fella that comes across like he would get up on anything!!

"Your here 2 weeks, that's hardly counted as ages talking, if you intend on getting an actual meet from the site you will have to come down a peg or two because I don't think any woman on here would like meet with a fella that comes across like he would get up on anything!! "

[Removed by poster at 06/08/13 21:15:00]

If my memory corrects me u have been here before; attitude in a site like this gets u no where. Its long fall coming off that high horse

"If my memory corrects me u have been here before; attitude in a site like this gets u no where. Its long fall coming off that high horse "
was never here before! get up on anything foxy? No but I'm not rediculousky fussy with stuff set in stone before hand! I have looked at women here with plenty of veris off diff men? Would that put me off? Certainly not! We're here to meet people

"If my memory corrects me u have been here before; attitude in a site like this gets u no where. Its long fall coming off that high horse was never here before! get up on anything foxy? No but I'm not rediculousky fussy with stuff set in stone before hand! I have looked at women here with plenty of veris off diff men? Would that put me off? Certainly not! We're here to meet people "

u keep going on about meeting ppl,and u just dont seem to get tht us women wont meet after just one message,we like to get to know the guy a little first and then decide if we wud like to meet each other!but u have this idea in yur head tht we are just after a realationship!not the case at all!most of us are choosey we we have sex with!

"If my memory corrects me u have been here before; attitude in a site like this gets u no where. Its long fall coming off that high horse was never here before! get up on anything foxy? No but I'm not rediculousky fussy with stuff set in stone before hand! I have looked at women here with plenty of veris off diff men? Would that put me off? Certainly not! We're here to meet people

u keep going on about meeting ppl,and u just dont seem to get tht us women wont meet after just one message,we like to get to know the guy a little first and then decide if we wud like to meet each other!but u have this idea in yur head tht we are just after a realationship!not the case at all!most of us are choosey we we have sex with!"

never said anything about meeting after one message! I said I could get to know a person aswell as I'm gonna get to know them through a screen in about a night or maybe 2 nights in a row chatting! IMO anything further then that and you would start repeating yourself with "getting to know you questions"!

"If my memory corrects me u have been here before; attitude in a site like this gets u no where. Its long fall coming off that high horse was never here before! get up on anything foxy? No but I'm not rediculousky fussy with stuff set in stone before hand! I have looked at women here with plenty of veris off diff men? Would that put me off? Certainly not! We're here to meet people

u keep going on about meeting ppl,and u just dont seem to get tht us women wont meet after just one message,we like to get to know the guy a little first and then decide if we wud like to meet each other!but u have this idea in yur head tht we are just after a realationship!not the case at all!most of us are choosey we we have sex with!never said anything about meeting after one message! I said I could get to know a person aswell as I'm gonna get to know them through a screen in about a night or maybe 2 nights in a row chatting! IMO anything further then that and you would start repeating yourself with "getting to know you questions"!"

how did u work tht out??sure for all u know u cud be talking to a screen and exactley tht!it cud be just a video on the screen!the person cud be fake!the only way u know for sure is if u meet sumone face to face!i like to see in reality who im talking to!meet first and have a chat b4 anything happens,tht way if u meet up and u dont click with each other use can just go yur seperate ways!u mite get on great texting but when u meet in person it cud be a different story altogether!speaking frm experience!!

u keep going on about meeting ppl,and u just dont seem to get tht us women wont meet after just one message,we like to get to know the guy a little first and then decide if we wud like to meet each other!but u have this idea in yur head tht we are just after a realationship!not the case at all!most of us are choosey we we have sex with!never said anything about meeting after one message! I said I could get to know a person aswell as I'm gonna get to know them through a screen in about a night or maybe 2 nights in a row chatting! IMO anything further then that and you would start repeating yourself with "getting to know you questions"!

how did u work tht out??sure for all u know u cud be talking to a screen and exactley tht!it cud be just a video on the screen!the person cud be fake!the only way u know for sure is if u meet sumone face to face!i like to see in reality who im talking to!meet first and have a chat b4 anything happens,tht way if u meet up and u dont click with each other use can just go yur seperate ways!u mite get on great texting but when u meet in person it cud be a different story altogether!speaking frm experience!!"

my 3 step rule, chat, cam or phone talk or both and meet! Would I meet for a drink first, no fun? Of course but again I will be honest! it would probably bother her if we didn't get on great but not so much me! It's much more looks to me with just sex! if I start wanting to "adore her personality" I could potentially get feelings for her and I don't want that! It's purely sex

u keep going on about meeting ppl,and u just dont seem to get tht us women wont meet after just one message,we like to get to know the guy a little first and then decide if we wud like to meet each other!but u have this idea in yur head tht we are just after a realationship!not the case at all!most of us are choosey we we have sex with!never said anything about meeting after one message! I said I could get to know a person aswell as I'm gonna get to know them through a screen in about a night or maybe 2 nights in a row chatting! IMO anything further then that and you would start repeating yourself with "getting to know you questions"!

how did u work tht out??sure for all u know u cud be talking to a screen and exactley tht!it cud be just a video on the screen!the person cud be fake!the only way u know for sure is if u meet sumone face to face!i like to see in reality who im talking to!meet first and have a chat b4 anything happens,tht way if u meet up and u dont click with each other use can just go yur seperate ways!u mite get on great texting but when u meet in person it cud be a different story altogether!speaking frm experience!!my 3 step rule, chat, cam or phone talk or both and meet! Would I meet for a drink first, no fun? Of course but again I will be honest! it would probably bother her if we didn't get on great but not so much me! It's much more looks to me with just sex! if I start wanting to "adore her personality" I could potentially get feelings for her and I don't want that! It's purely sex "

thts were i think women are different to men!id have to be attracted to sumone luks wise but if i thought he was a total idiot and luved himself or acted like an eejjit tht wud put me off him totally!

Londonderry

how did u work tht out??sure for all u know u cud be talking to a screen and exactley tht!it cud be just a video on the screen!the person cud be fake!the only way u know for sure is if u meet sumone face to face!i like to see in reality who im talking to!meet first and have a chat b4 anything happens,tht way if u meet up and u dont click with each other use can just go yur seperate ways!u mite get on great texting but when u meet in person it cud be a different story altogether!speaking frm experience!!my 3 step rule, chat, cam or phone talk or both and meet! Would I meet for a drink first, no fun? Of course but again I will be honest! it would probably bother her if we didn't get on great but not so much me! It's much more looks to me with just sex! if I start wanting to "adore her personality" I could potentially get feelings for her and I don't want that! It's purely sex "

If this guys a troll hes good

Other than that to the poster themselves It does seem, from your post here and elsewhere, that you much to learn about the "lifestyle "

Are you confusing here with the Out on the pull scene.

how did u work tht out??sure for all u know u cud be talking to a screen and exactley tht!it cud be just a video on the screen!the person cud be fake!the only way u know for sure is if u meet sumone face to face!i like to see in reality who im talking to!meet first and have a chat b4 anything happens,tht way if u meet up and u dont click with each other use can just go yur seperate ways!u mite get on great texting but when u meet in person it cud be a different story altogether!speaking frm experience!!my 3 step rule, chat, cam or phone talk or both and meet! Would I meet for a drink first, no fun? Of course but again I will be honest! it would probably bother her if we didn't get on great but not so much me! It's much more looks to me with just sex! if I start wanting to "adore her personality" I could potentially get feelings for her and I don't want that! It's purely sex

thts were i think women are different to men!id have to be attracted to sumone luks wise but if i thought he was a total idiot and luved himself or acted like an eejjit tht wud put me off him totally!"

totally agree! so we do agree on something lol

how did u work tht out??sure for all u know u cud be talking to a screen and exactley tht!it cud be just a video on the screen!the person cud be fake!the only way u know for sure is if u meet sumone face to face!i like to see in reality who im talking to!meet first and have a chat b4 anything happens,tht way if u meet up and u dont click with each other use can just go yur seperate ways!u mite get on great texting but when u meet in person it cud be a different story altogether!speaking frm experience!!my 3 step rule, chat, cam or phone talk or both and meet! Would I meet for a drink first, no fun? Of course but again I will be honest! it would probably bother her if we didn't get on great but not so much me! It's much more looks to me with just sex! if I start wanting to "adore her personality" I could potentially get feelings for her and I don't want that! It's purely sex

Other than that to the poster themselves It does seem, from your post here and elsewhere, that you much to learn about the "lifestyle "

Are you confusing here with the Out on the pull scene."

im not a troll! No not at all! I just have a diff way of doing things and some on here don't like it

c

But your way of doing things hasn't worked yet!

"But your way of doing things hasn't worked yet! "

all I can do is send mails! I'm never once offensive! I can't do any more!

Londonderry

"But your way of doing things hasn't worked yet! all I can do is send mails! I'm never once offensive! I can't do any more! "

Ok I shouldnt I know but here goes

Look at your posts

Look at the responses

c

I'm not saying your offensive but I think you have a very wrong perception of what fab is about, I think you thought you could just join and Shag women without making an effort. To be honest it's the likes of you that gives all the sound and genuine single men on this site a bad name!

Are you confusing here with the Out on the pull scene.im not a troll! No not at all! I just have a diff way of doing things and some on here don't like it "

You created the same OLD arguments months ago, But as someone else!

You couldn't see why women on here just don't fall on their knees or backs for you, quote "this is a sex site, not a dating site"

Ok so, try and turn the tables slightly.

You (somehow) manage to arrange a meet with one of the girls on here, for coffee.....

All is going well, everything's cool, plenty if flirting!

Then as you both get up to leave (presumedly back to a room to 'FUCK')

She turns and says no way José, your attitude stinks Kimosabe!

You really wouldn't feel the same rejection as one of the girls would if she didn't come up to your standards!??

"I'm not saying your offensive but I think you have a very wrong perception of what fab is about, I think you thought you could just join and Shag women without making an effort. To be honest it's the likes of you that gives all the sound and genuine single men on this site a bad name! "
im sound and fully genuine! I just go about things in a quicker way that's all

Well I hope ur charm with mailing gets you the most meets and im sure the other men on site will be mailing u cause u have such a way with words. They will want to meet fabs king of swing. Like the film jungle book;

But like the film pinochio when he lied his nose grow bigger

Londonderry

I see a unlos coming

Are you confusing here with the Out on the pull scene.im not a troll! No not at all! I just have a diff way of doing things and some on here don't like it

You couldn't see why women on here just don't fall on their knees or backs for you, quote "this is a sex site, not a dating site"

You (somehow) manage to arrange a meet with one of the girls on here, for coffee.....

You really wouldn't feel the same rejection as one of the girls would if she didn't come up to your standards!??

"

ill keep it short and sweet! If it was a drinks meet no I wouldn't expect sex

Are you confusing here with the Out on the pull scene.im not a troll! No not at all! I just have a diff way of doing things and some on here don't like it

ill keep it short and sweet! If it was a drinks meet no I wouldn't expect sex "

Oh so you jump the pre drink? (Or warmer, as some might call it) and expect to jump straight into BANG mode!??

Oh so you jump the pre drink? (Or warmer, as some might call it) and expect to jump straight into BANG mode!?? "

lol I'm sure there is plenty who meet here without a "drinks" meet first

"Well I hope ur charm with mailing gets you the most meets and im sure the other men on site will be mailing u cause u have such a way with words. They will want to meet fabs king of swing. Like the film jungle book;

But like the film pinochio when he lied his nose grow bigger

"

thanks a mill

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Larry and I met on another swinging site. We have been married for 5 years this year and have a little boy together.

Our family don't know how we really got together but it makes no difference really. We clicked from the moment we met. I knew right away that there was something special about what we had.

I don't think it matters where you meet your "special someone". It just matters that you find them

Oh so you jump the pre drink? (Or warmer, as some might call it) and expect to jump straight into BANG mode!?? lol I'm sure there is plenty who meet here without a "drinks" meet first "

Possibly!

But it's a rarity more so than a probability.

In fairness, i think you might have the wrong end of the stick here though, or even a 'slight' misunderstanding on the lifestyle or even the site.

This is where some effort is applied and expected, not cockiness.

You might be better off on fabescort

"i wonder is there a cpl tht met on here or any other swinger site and are still together or got married?

Larry and I met on another swinging site. We have been married for 5 years this year and have a little boy together.

Our family don't know how we really got together but it makes no difference really. We clicked from the moment we met. I knew right away that there was something special about what we had.

I don't think it matters where you meet your "special someone". It just matters that you find them "

Hear hear!

Oh so you jump the pre drink? (Or warmer, as some might call it) and expect to jump straight into BANG mode!?? lol I'm sure there is plenty who meet here without a "drinks" meet first

Possibly!

In fairness, i think you might have the wrong end of the stick here though, or even a 'slight' misunderstanding on the lifestyle or even the site.

"

i have no problem meeting for a drink first, none at all! The main point I was making is how much talking you do to get there

Oh so you jump the pre drink? (Or warmer, as some might call it) and expect to jump straight into BANG mode!?? lol I'm sure there is plenty who meet here without a "drinks" meet first

Possibly!

i have no problem meeting for a drink first, none at all! The main point I was making is how much talking you do to get there "

It takes as long as it takes, what's the rush?

Did you not learn from your previous profile?

You said the same thing again and again, everyone got tired and just passed you by....

I thought we all learn through our mistakes?...... But obviously not.

Possibly!

i have no problem meeting for a drink first, none at all! The main point I was making is how much talking you do to get there

It takes as long as it takes, what's the rush?

Did you not learn from your previous profile?

You said the same thing again and again, everyone got tired and just passed you by....

I thought we all learn through our mistakes?...... But obviously not. "

there is no rush but talking for a month solid with a person without meeting on a fun site for example is 2 long IMO