FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > stds

stds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2 weeks ago there was an aricle on front page about swingers in limerick etc,it is nearly putting me off meeting people who have too many reviews,and pics of 3 cocks in there mouth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All you can do is protect yourself. Practice safe sex. Get tested regularly..

Don't take risks..

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Then I suggest match.com as this is a sex site clue in title......fab swingers!! frustrates me when ppl say what you have said about 2 many meets ........ Yes 100+ but you can never be sure on here anyways as YOU have control over what verifications you display who's to say someone hadn't had 1000 meets but just never displays them?? So your mind set might now work on here as not everyone is honest

Is's everyone's responsibility to practise safe sex and at the very least declare you are disease free.......and always practise safe sex and get tested regularly......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sure there is people on here with fake reviews anyway pretending they met when they havent,just pretend they did to get more meets,

I always say, that the risk of meeting someone on Fab, is no greater, or less, than picking someone up in a Club, or on a Vanilla dating site. In fact, at least here, you have some idea of their sexual history, through profiles and verifs. People practice safe sex, by choice but people also have unprotected sex, by choice. Bottom line, people have personal choice, in who they meet, who they play with AND whether they play safe, or not. None of us should be here to judge people by our own standards and should be content to exercise their own personal choice....

Well said woodster

agreed!

» Add a new message to this topic