FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ladies

Ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Ladies could you let us men know what is a workable approach to getting a reply.If we are too passive ie "hello interested in chatting mail me"

Or too direct " hi I'd like to meet for coffee ....." Still not responsive

What will work please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like at little info about the sender and also an indication that the sender has read our profile.

"I like at little info about the sender and also an indication that the sender has read our profile.

"

Yes pls

"I like at little info about the sender and also an indication that the sender has read our profile.

Yes pls "

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Don't just say hello. Let them know you've read profile. Give a compliment apart from like your pics. Don't send a cock pic unless requested. Get the fems / cpls interest. Get inside their head ie what turns them on not just attempt to get inside their knickers

"Don't just say hello. Let them know you've read profile. Give a compliment apart from like your pics. Don't send a cock pic unless requested. Get the fems / cpls interest. Get inside their head ie what turns them on not just attempt to get inside their knickers"

Couldn't have said it better myself.....oh and make sure ur preferences match. Lost count of mails ignored when their profile says 'wont meet smokers'....

Co. Antrim

"Don't just say hello. Let them know you've read profile. Give a compliment apart from like your pics. Don't send a cock pic unless requested. Get the fems / cpls interest. Get inside their head ie what turns them on not just attempt to get inside their knickers

Couldn't have said it better myself.....oh and make sure ur preferences match. Lost count of mails ignored when their profile says 'wont meet smokers'...."

Co. Antrim

"Don't just say hello. Let them know you've read profile. Give a compliment apart from like your pics. Don't send a cock pic unless requested. Get the fems / cpls interest. Get inside their head ie what turns them on not just attempt to get inside their knickers

Couldn't have said it better myself.....oh and make sure ur preferences match. Lost count of mails ignored when their profile says 'wont meet smokers'...."

Make a lill effort nothing boring and nothing like hey wanna fuck

Delete and block very quick!!!!!!

Co. Antrim

"Make a lill effort nothing boring and nothing like hey wanna fuck

Delete and block very quick!!!!!!"

Couldn't have said it better myself.....oh and make sure ur preferences match. Lost count of mails ignored when their profile says 'wont meet smokers'....

"

i must admit,id be more likely to reply if i like yur pic!i dont really mind what u say in the message ,well within reason

Co. Antrim

"

Lol I try to spell it out in profile but sometimes still doesn't work

By *ot hollyWoman  over a year ago

limerick

"i must admit,id be more likely to reply if i like yur pic!i dont really mind what u say in the message ,well within reason "

im the very same.. sounds a little shallow but thats how someone grabs my attention. Personally I like to see a cock pic cause I aint going to arrange a meet or waste my time with someone if my baby finger is bigger than their manhood!!

"i must admit,id be more likely to reply if i like yur pic!i dont really mind what u say in the message ,well within reason

im the very same.. sounds a little shallow but thats how someone grabs my attention. Personally I like to see a cock pic cause I aint going to arrange a meet or waste my time with someone if my baby finger is bigger than their manhood!! "

let me ask! Are u saying u judge mainly on physical attraction then?

By *ot hollyWoman  over a year ago

limerick

"i must admit,id be more likely to reply if i like yur pic!i dont really mind what u say in the message ,well within reason

im the very same.. sounds a little shallow but thats how someone grabs my attention. Personally I like to see a cock pic cause I aint going to arrange a meet or waste my time with someone if my baby finger is bigger than their manhood!! let me ask! Are u saying u judge mainly on physical attraction then?"

no but physical attraction gets my attention initially and then there has to be a click to meet with someone..

im the very same.. sounds a little shallow but thats how someone grabs my attention. Personally I like to see a cock pic cause I aint going to arrange a meet or waste my time with someone if my baby finger is bigger than their manhood!! "

I guess you have quite a small baby finger then

» Add a new message to this topic