FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No verifications

No verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, i know some people like to display all their veri's, others some, others hide them.

But if you see a profile that is at least 2-6 mths old and has no verification does it scream fake to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have no veris on our profile as we have only had a couple of socials and they didn't even veri us that way. We aren't on here to (pardon the expression) shag our way round the country as son people seem to be.

Because we have family and others have family to it can be hard getting a time that suits everyone. Also when you have MS it can be even harder as you don't know if or when your going to get a relapse. Not everyone without veris is fake but for some like us it can be gen reasons

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Okay, i know some people like to display all their veri's, others some, others hide them.

But if you see a profile that is at least 2-6 mths old and has no verification does it scream fake to you?"

Oh yes, fakes I tell you! Damn fakes! Not only that, but the people with veris are totally genuine and completely honest people! It's true, both the tooth fairy and the easter bunny told me

Not necessarily ,we joined over a year ago and decided for various reasons that the time was'nt right for us ,only really reactivated this account about 2 weeks ago so no veris for us either,we have a few meets arranged in the coming weeks so maybe we'll get veri'd then but not having them for now does not mean we are messers

Not entirely but I'd be more wary of someone on for a while without veris and if there's two identical profiles, one with and one without verification then of course you'd lean towards the verified one, it's so easy to do now with photo, cam or meet and as you don't have to display them there's no real reason not to if you're wanting to improve your chances of a meet

We rely heavily on verifications.. For us, it helps us look who the person has met.. and if we know the person they've met is genuine, then it puts us at ease in contacting them. Doesn't matter if a verification is 10 years old, they've still met and proved to be real.

If someone doesn't have a verification we insist on Cam 2 Cam to make sure everyones who they say they are.

Lets not be foolish and remind each other that the Sunday papers are active on this site under fake profiles, and we all need to be careful.

Only in Ireland. eh !!

"

Lets not be foolish and remind each other that the Sunday papers are active on this site under fake profiles, and we all need to be careful.

Only in Ireland. eh !!"

Jesus is that true. Maybe im being naive but im a little concerned about that.

And I dont think that just because you dont have any veri's yet and have been on here for a certain period of time that you are fake. Maybe the time hasnt been right for you to meet anybody yet or your building up to it.

"Okay, i know some people like to display all their veri's, others some, others hide them.

But if you see a profile that is at least 2-6 mths old and has no verification does it scream fake to you?"

No

Im more wary of those who keep leaving and rejoining under different names

Lucan

Sydney University are a pack of hoors as well! Luckily so many people ward them off with that high powered legal notice. It works in thesame way that garlic keeps the vvampires at bay

wouldnt meet without at least 1 or 2 veries on a profile let someone else do the hard work ing the dreamers out.its not 100% foolproof but it helps!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Sydney University are a pack of hoors as well! Luckily so many people ward them off with that high powered legal notice. It works in thesame way that garlic keeps the vvampires at bay "

U mean it doesn't really work dam and here's me with a garlic necklace on attached to a leagal notice

why should it be fake? there are many genuine people here having no verification.

many single man would not have them at all. just look at the ratio here. pretty much impossible to get some sort of recognition.

I am here for a while and mostly found couples and females just "playing" and collecting pictures. few messages and may be meets set up and then they disappear or not answering anymore.

Lucan

"

U mean it doesn't really work dam and here's me with a garlic necklace on attached to a leagal notice "

Of course it works. I'll bet you've never been attacked by a vampire from Sydney University?

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

But if you see a profile that is at least 2-6 mths old and has no verification does it scream fake to you?

Oh yes, fakes I tell you! Damn fakes! Not only that, but the people with veris are totally genuine and completely honest people! It's true, both the tooth fairy and the easter bunny told me "

hahaha again Michael lol you back on the vinox

By *harlie141r42Man  over a year ago

galway

"We rely heavily on verifications.. For us, it helps us look who the person has met.. and if we know the person they've met is genuine, then it puts us at ease in contacting them. Doesn't matter if a verification is 10 years old, they've still met and proved to be real.

If someone doesn't have a verification we insist on Cam 2 Cam to make sure everyones who they say they are.

Only in Ireland. eh !!"

Being a single male on here it can be difficult to get verification, but saying that, with the "Sinday2 papers snooping around, even single males should be very careful responding to profiles that are not verified, and if they do, carefol of what information they give initially at least.

The profiles on here that i find really dodgy are those with no verifacation, no pictures, and yet state they will not reply to anyone who doesn`t include a face picture in their inital message.

I've no verifications, therefore I must be fake. Dammit, and I could swear blind I was normal.

I have decided to play hard to get. yes. the odds really are in my favour now, no verifications, a single male who won't see his 40's again and playing hard to get.

Best phone the chemist for a stock of condoms, it's going to be manic.

By *itdubguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

A verification is no declaration of honesty and proof a profile is genuine. I've been on this site for almost a year and haven't had a meet yet because the verification is a bit of a Catch 22..it's hard enough for single guys on this site due to the ratio of men and women, plus most couples are only interested in meeting women and vice versa. How can you get verified when women and couples will only meet verified people ???

No it doesn't; some people just visit clubs and use this site to friends they have made. Also it can take that long for some single guys to get a meet

"I've no verifications, therefore I must be fake. Dammit, and I could swear blind I was normal.

I have decided to play hard to get. yes. the odds really are in my favour now, no verifications, a single male who won't see his 40's again and playing hard to get.

Best phone the chemist for a stock of condoms, it's going to be manic. "

Best get them direct from the supplier instead

It's very easy to get verified either by photo or by cam so if you're struggling to get a meet and you're unverified that's one of the first things to sort out surely!

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

Unfair to say all 'no veri's is fake'. I'm on the site over a year, 100% real but just not advertising verify's by mutual agreement on the few I have met.

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

You just have to try and root out the genuine folks....not everyone is fake here.

you ever think maybe they have had repeat meets with the people who verified them and don't see the need for repeat veris or to meet new new people?

But if you receive a verification then you are verified, whether you show it or not is up to you- Wildone is verified for example, he has the tick next to his name.

Sure, the Sunday papers could come onto the site.. make 3 - 4 profiles up.. verify each profile and there you go.. 4 FAKE VERFIED profiles...

Everything is not as it seems sometimes..

I think most people can tell who is real and who is fake on here.... ?

Lucan

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!

The Sunday papers are coming! Aaarrgh! Run for your lives!

Don't run... they'll run after you with a big camera lol

*saunters by casually, whistling a jaunty tune..*

Lucan

Did anyone else see that flash?

Who's that guy with the Australian accent who's been following me around all week?

"*saunters by casually, whistling a jaunty tune..*"

I can't whistle

so I hum a tune as I go by

Lucan

Apparently bees only hum because they don'tknow the words. Fact!

Apologies for the hijack.

why would it be fake?just because they havent met anyone?maybe their just fussy who they meet?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why would it be fake?just because they havent met anyone?maybe their just fussy who they meet?"

Just to clarify to everyone who posted a reply here, im not saying no veris = fake. Im simply asking peoples own taughts. Just wanted to clear that up

anyone without a very.. can go fuck... there.. a pissed off answer lol

although some ppl have veries and their fake!you get some ppl making up profiles and verifing them selves

If you attempt to verify a profile using the same IP address the site won't allow it.

So its very hard to verify "yourself" on a different profile.

By *utdoorsGuy8Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

As a single male I find it next to impossible to get verifications. I have been here about 3 months, but don't rush into meeting anyone.

A lot of replies I get are 'you have no verifications, you must be fake or timewaster'

Shame, but everyone was un-verified at one point on this site lol. you got to start somewhere!

"If you attempt to verify a profile using the same IP address the site won't allow it.

So its very hard to verify "yourself" on a different profile. "

i meant guys making up female or cpl profiles,they must use another pc or phone to make the verification cos it has been done

As a single guy on here u have to get meets to get veri's an ive been on here 8 or 9 months the odds really stacked up agaisnt u

» Add a new message to this topic