FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Funniest Sex Moment

Funniest Sex Moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got any funny stories from their escapades?

I've a few, from being stranded in the snow in Sweden after calling a girl the wrong name and being kicked out of her house into a blizzard! to arriving back to a girls house in college after pulling her only to realise on being introduced to her housemate that I had been with her in the same house the week before!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must stress that I was v young and in experienced when this happened but meet this young lady once and took her home. Things were going swimmingly as we went to bed and undressed each other... Both lay down and a bit of kissing and cuddling ensued. Things were getting a bit heated when she manoeuvred herself into the 69 position... Not realising what to do I turned round too with the immortal line "where do u think ur going ha ha" ... She left!

While at a small party, I was going down on a TV to give her some oral... and, it was quite warm.. and as I was going down I took my top off and threw it behind me..

continued on with BJ, and Cpl of mins later the TV was getting real excited and legs going and pushing me back.. and I though.. "fuck, im good"..

but alas,.. she was trying to warm me of something behind me...

Id only thrown my top over my shoulder and it landed on a burning candle and a few mins later.. whoosh.. up like a fuckin bonfire lol !!!

As that was my only top id brought, I had to borrow a 'superman' T shirt of a fella who was wearing it under his shirt Good Times lol !!!

Haha these are exactly the kind of stories I'd like to hear.

Not quite the same but I found it funny!

Had gone round to a womans house for some fun as she'd managed to get the kids looked after, we were both raring to go and wasted no time before getting down and dirty on the sofa.

After a steamy session I finally came, both of us slick with sweat and lust and collapsed onto her, exhausted.

Right on perfect cue the unmistakable voice of the Tellytubbies.."Again, again!"

We both cracked up in fits of laughter..well maybe you had to be there. That would have been fun!

Haha classic!

He he !!

Pulled a Greek women a few years older than me,ended up riding her on the beach in broad day light.... didnt notice the yoga class going on beside us till it was done....very awkward walk home lol

"Pulled a Greek women a few years older than me,ended up riding her on the beach in broad day light.... didnt notice the yoga class going on beside us till it was done....very awkward walk home lol"

Haha brilliant! Slowly but surely the stories are coming! Was worried there wasn't any banter to be had here!

By *rish lassWoman  over a year ago

ireland

"Must stress that I was v young and in experienced when this happened but meet this young lady once and took her home. Things were going swimmingly as we went to bed and undressed each other... Both lay down and a bit of kissing and cuddling ensued. Things were getting a bit heated when she manoeuvred herself into the 69 position... Not realising what to do I turned round too with the immortal line "where do u think ur going ha ha" ... She left! "

not a really funny story its just he kinda got attached to my dressin table mirror cud,nt get enough of himself never mind me lol

Haha if he was made of chocolate... :D

"Not quite the same but I found it funny!

Had gone round to a womans house for some fun as she'd managed to get the kids looked after, we were both raring to go and wasted no time before getting down and dirty on the sofa.

After a steamy session I finally came, both of us slick with sweat and lust and collapsed onto her, exhausted.

Right on perfect cue the unmistakable voice of the Tellytubbies.."Again, again!"

We both cracked up in fits of laughter..well maybe you had to be there. That would have been fun!"

Rotfpmsl

Was funny too me but probably not her. Was bangin away at her and it came out and with the next pump she took the full length right up the arsehole. I couldnt help myself with the noises she made

Mate that has happened me before!!!! Quality

Also made the bed collapse too

"Haha if he was made of chocolate... :D"

aye he,d have ate himself lol

this may or may not be funny...

met up with a girl a couple of weeks...literally to the day.

anyway..we hit it off straight away and a couple of hours after meeting for a coffee we met up in a hotel room...nothing like striking the iron while its hot

a full 3 hours of non stop sex !!

anyway...that was 2 weeks ago, and i have still not recovered from the cramp i got in my thigh during the sex

and i still got a bruise on my head from me heating the bed head board...wife has asked a couple of times how i got it lol

whats tht saying long runs the fox till he,s caught lol

"whats tht saying long runs the fox till he,s caught lol "

Haha need to work on your match fitness buddy!

robin... your hairiest man weve ever seen

wow.. congratulations for hairy torso !!!!!

"robin... your hairiest man weve ever seen

wow.. congratulations for hairy torso !!!!!"

Lmfao I thought this but didn't want to say it. U guys need a fan club whose joining

A story when when I was young and virile... well younger and viriler... u get the idea lol.

I got off with a young lady at a student party and went back to hers, but she being a virgin and all that all I got was tits. We ended up in bed, I was throbbing fit to burst but she was strictly above the waist. Eventually she decided she'd go off to her friend's room and leave me in her bed... as she'd never spent the night with a boy before. As soon as she went out the door, back went the quilt and I got to work on my straining member... and boy did it explode!! Right over my head, up the headboard and up the wallpaper. I'm lying there recovering, covered in cum, and the next thing the door opened - her friend had told her to grow a pair and spend the night. I'm lying there in bed with her kissing me, there's cum everywhere including running down the wall and headboard, and trying to keep her out of the wet bits.

Thankfully I'm happy to say she progressed rather rapidly after that and we had a few good times in the years that followed...

"A story when when I was young and virile... well younger and viriler... u get the idea lol.

I got off with a young lady at a student party and went back to hers, but she being a virgin and all that all I got was tits. We ended up in bed, I was throbbing fit to burst but she was strictly above the waist. Eventually she decided she'd go off to her friend's room and leave me in her bed... as she'd never spent the night with a boy before. As soon as she went out the door, back went the quilt and I got to work on my straining member... and boy did it explode!! Right over my head, up the headboard and up the wallpaper. I'm lying there recovering, covered in cum, and the next thing the door opened - her friend had told her to grow a pair and spend the night. I'm lying there in bed with her kissing me, there's cum everywhere including running down the wall and headboard, and trying to keep her out of the wet bits.

Thankfully I'm happy to say she progressed rather rapidly after that and

we had a few good times in the years

that followed... "

Lmao, love that one!

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

we were havin a 3some and i was on top off my hubby and sucking the other guy and he was spankin my bum but missed and got my hubby full smack in the nuts i was torn between laughing,finishing or getting of the look of pain on my hubbys face was enough to send me into fits of laughter

"we were havin a 3some and i was on top off my hubby and sucking the other guy and he was spankin my bum but missed and got my hubby full smack in the nuts i was torn between laughing,finishing or getting of the look of pain on my hubbys face was enough to send me into fits of laughter "

Might have found a new fetish for hubby, you must have a tiny arse then slo! Bet that put him off his stroke!

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

"we were havin a 3some and i was on top off my hubby and sucking the other guy and he was spankin my bum but missed and got my hubby full smack in the nuts i was torn between laughing,finishing or getting of the look of pain on my hubbys face was enough to send me into fits of laughter

Might have found a new fetish for hubby, you must have a tiny arse then slo! Bet that put him off his stroke!"

have no idea how he missed my butt

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

My fella likes to film us. One day he finished inside me doggy style. He pulled out to make sure he got my cream pie on camera. I sort of pushed to make his cum drip out and farted!!! And not a fanny fart either!!! I giggled like a fool and felt mortified. But we watch it now and again and both laugh. I think you had to be there - or not!!!

Myself and a couple that I knew went for a drink and decided we would book a room in a hotel . So we went to a hotel and asked reception guy for a room . He looked at us and said " but there are three of you " a d we said yes . He said but room for two only . I said I'm just a friend won't be staying the night . We finally got room at git down to playing . Reception guy kept ringing rooom every 10mimutes to ask when I was leaving !! I said I won't be long and then carried on playing - we eventually all left - and the wife we were with said to reception guy as we walked past him " that was great " I should also add we broke the hotel bed - ooops

Haha nice 10 minutes there catching up on the stories! Keep em coming guys

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

"we were havin a 3some and i was on top off my hubby and sucking the other guy and he was spankin my bum but missed and got my hubby full smack in the nuts i was torn between laughing,finishing or getting of the look of pain on my hubbys face was enough to send me into fits of laughter

Might have found a new fetish for hubby, you must have a tiny arse then slo! Bet that put him off his stroke!have no idea how he missed my butt "

By *layersdelightCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

"Myself and a couple that I knew went for a drink and decided we would book a room in a hotel . So we went to a hotel and asked reception guy for a room . He looked at us and said " but there are three of you " a d we said yes . He said but room for two only . I said I'm just a friend won't be staying the night . We finally got room at git down to playing . Reception guy kept ringing rooom every 10mimutes to ask when I was leaving !! I said I won't be long and then carried on playing - we eventually all left - and the wife we were with said to reception guy as we walked past him " that was great " I should also add we broke the hotel bed - ooops "

love the smack in the nuts story lol... OUCHHHHHH

Can just picture it happening!

Funniest one I ever read - emphasise READ, in a lads mag - concerned a guy who got off with a young female at a house party, took her upstairs and gave her a real good seeing to. She was on the bed doggy style with her head under the quilt and wanting more, he was done out so he ran out into the hallway, grabbed his mate and pushed him in saying 'there's a girl in there dying for a shag', the mate frantically dropped his trousers and got started on her from behind while he left the room.

Five minutes later his mate comes up and punches him a real wallop on the chin. "You bastard" he shouted "that was my sister!"

Allegedly a true story....

Holy shit !

"Funniest one I ever read - emphasise READ, in a lads mag - concerned a guy who got off with a young female at a house party, took her upstairs and gave her a real good seeing to. She was on the bed doggy style with her head under the quilt and wanting more, he was done out so he ran out into the hallway, grabbed his mate and pushed him in saying 'there's a girl in there dying for a shag', the mate frantically dropped his trousers and got started on her from behind while he left the room.

Five minutes later his mate comes up and punches him a real wallop on the chin. "You bastard" he shouted "that was my sister!"

Allegedly a true story...."

Good story but we can all read FHM

Well, that's ME told off.

"Funniest one I ever read - emphasise READ, in a lads mag - concerned a guy who got off with a young female at a house party, took her upstairs and gave her a real good seeing to. She was on the bed doggy style with her head under the quilt and wanting more, he was done out so he ran out into the hallway, grabbed his mate and pushed him in saying 'there's a girl in there dying for a shag', the mate frantically dropped his trousers and got started on her from behind while he left the room.

Allegedly a true story....

Good story but we can all read FHM"

lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Well, that's ME told off."

Luckily you explained twice that you had read it then

i was 17 when i was losing my virginity in my room, (parents were away on holidays), got on the job, going like a champion and bang opens the door, my brothers and sister and my cousins came in wit video camera out, they thought it was funny, i didnt no what to think as her older brother was there too!! was hilarious watchin the video though lol

» Add a new message to this topic