FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > PDI night life outfits?

PDI night life outfits?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *carlett! OP   Woman 33 weeks ago

First time going to PDI soon. Myself & the girlies would love some ideas of what kind of outfits they were in bars or clubs in the evenings there. Thanks in advance xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eijaWoman 33 weeks ago

City Centre

"First time going to PDI soon. Myself & the girlies would love some ideas of what kind of outfits they were in bars or clubs in the evenings there. Thanks in advance xxx "

OP I always wear a dress out that you would normally wear out on a night out and lingerie underneath. I bring a small bag with a more revealing outfit.

You have to remember that most bars in GC are not swing bars. If you are going straight to swing bars/clubs that's a different story.

It's quite warm at night especially indoors but bring a cardi or denim jacket as temperatures drop late at night. You will need on way home.

Have fun...am jealous...I was there twice last year...I need to get booking again.

B x

By *ildatlanticMan 33 weeks ago

donegal

Nice summer dresses and sexy shoes, no need for a Vpl. Have your blue tooth vibrator in position. Cita centre is very acceptable of everyone and everything!

By *armasuntraCouple 33 weeks ago

cork

Wear whatever you are comfortable in. Flip flops are

so so handy.

I’m just home I wore lingerie body suits and a skirt. Body con dresses etc.

Wear what you would going to a club night here. Dress down when you’re in the club.

Vibe is totally different to Ireland.

Ppl walk around naked others fully clothed no one cares.

Bring extra underwear for going home. Have your swinging purse with a few hygiene essentials. It’s very warm over there even now.

"First time going to PDI soon. Myself & the girlies would love some ideas of what kind of outfits they were in bars or clubs in the evenings there. Thanks in advance xxx

OP I always wear a dress out that you would normally wear out on a night out and lingerie underneath. I bring a small bag with a more revealing outfit.

You have to remember that most bars in GC are not swing bars. If you are going straight to swing bars/clubs that's a different story.

It's quite warm at night especially indoors but bring a cardi or denim jacket as temperatures drop late at night. You will need on way home.

Have fun...am jealous...I was there twice last year...I need to get booking again.

B x"

This is great help. Wasn't thinking of the non swingers bar aspect. Good to know thanks again.

[Removed by poster at 02/02/24 17:09:42]

"Nice summer dresses and sexy shoes, no need for a Vpl. Have your blue tooth vibrator in position. Cita centre is very acceptable of everyone and everything!"

Excited to hear it's a welcoming & accepting place. Will look into the Bluetooth option lol

"Wear whatever you are comfortable in. Flip flops are

so so handy.

Wear what you would going to a club night here. Dress down when you’re in the club.

Bring extra underwear for going home. Have your swinging purse with a few hygiene essentials. It’s very warm over there even now.

"

Always bring my swinging purse 100% good to know the dress code is similar to here but with a different vibe too :D thanks.

By *armasuntraCouple 33 weeks ago

cork

"Wear whatever you are comfortable in. Flip flops are

so so handy.

Always bring my swinging purse 100% good to know the dress code is similar to here but with a different vibe too :D thanks. "

There’s a lovely shop just as you walk into the cita centre. There’s very little I would say he wouldn’t have.

He has a selection of bdsm gear and toys very very reasonably priced.

So if you forget anything pop into him.

Brilliant. Good to know. Super excited & slightly nervous at the same time

» Add a new message to this topic