FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin hotwife meet

Dublin hotwife meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousk1tten OP   Couple 34 weeks ago

LEEDS

Mrs is in Dublin in the next week or so, she's looking to meet a attractive couple or single guy/guys for a bit of a social and play.

We won't be monitoring this post so no point replying, send a message to our profile if your local.

Awkward part, we don't like doing this but not there for long and don't want 1000 messages from every guy in Dublin. Looking for,

- gym fit, ideally abs, no overweight guys. Likes muscles and ripped guys.

- Mrs is a size queen, she likes a big dick, no small guys, single guys must be on the large side.

- no dodge teeth, personal hygiene is a must, nothing worse than crooked or yellow teeth.

- someone in their 20/30s,if your in your 40s you'll need to really have something special about you.

Wants a bit of chat before meeting so have kik or telegram to flirt before hand.

Mrs likes a laugh and has lots of banter, very attractive with curvy / athletic body. Squirter for those that know what they are doing.

We are in England so a bit hard to connect with people in Dublin hence the forum post.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

LEEDS

Ohh and please be verified from meets, it's very very unlikely a meet will happen if you aren't

By *rRiosMan 34 weeks ago

Dublin

I can provide all of this except, the abs, the ripped body, I’m not VWE, I’m a tad older, the teeth, the hygiene but otherwise I’m the perfect candidate…

Oh and I can’t flirt. But otherwise I’m optimal

By *igtasty121Man 34 weeks ago

Nowhere

"Ohh and please be verified from meets, it's very very unlikely a meet will happen if you aren't "

Enjoy the trip.. I’m sure lots will say they can live up to expectations…

By *heekydub01Man 34 weeks ago

Dublin

Your profile has guys blocked to message.. id love to chat.. pm me

By *hicotime123Man 34 weeks ago

dublin

I’m well verified and hung but can’t message u as u have single guys blocked

Dublin

The OP not having messaging open to single males is just chefs kiss

LEEDS

Responded to people interested in, single men now blocked. None of you would have made the cut anyway, the requirements were there for a reason. Do any of you really put yourself down as gym fit with abs?

By *tiffchocolato68Man 34 weeks ago

Dublin/louth

Yeah ripped toned guys she’s after lads

By *electableicecreamMan 34 weeks ago

The West

"Responded to people interested in, single men now blocked. None of you would have made the cut anyway, the requirements were there for a reason. Do any of you really put yourself down as gym fit with abs? "

Charming

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan 34 weeks ago

South Limerick

"Responded to people interested in, single men now blocked. None of you would have made the cut anyway, the requirements were there for a reason. Do any of you really put yourself down as gym fit with abs? "

Brexit

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

"Responded to people interested in, single men now blocked. None of you would have made the cut anyway, the requirements were there for a reason. Do any of you really put yourself down as gym fit with abs?

Charming "

Integrity and professionalism pmsl wouldn't say it's her wants tbh, his ideal candidate from his want.

By *addy_irlMan 34 weeks ago

parts unknown

You’ve blocked all fellas in your profile?

LEEDS

Yes men blocked from contacting unless we message them, for every genuine respectful guys out there, there are 100 more that bombard couple profiles with messages and dick pictures. Nobody wants that.

The Mrs gets to pick who she likes and who she wants to play with, no need to get pissy because you don't fit what she wants. Go to the gym and work hard for a few years if your not happy with that.

We got a lot of messages and she is chatting to a few that she likes. Move on.

By *renchDilfMan 34 weeks ago

D2

Hey,

Am interested... but I cant text you privately as you block single man

Dublin

"Yes men blocked from contacting unless we message them, for every genuine respectful guys out there, there are 100 more that bombard couple profiles with messages and dick pictures. Nobody wants that.

The Mrs gets to pick who she likes and who she wants to play with, no need to get pissy because you don't fit what she wants. Go to the gym and work hard for a few years if your not happy with that.

We got a lot of messages and she is chatting to a few that she likes. Move on. "

For someone who claims not like doing the “awkward part” you seem to obnoxiously revel in it. As for getting pissy? Well, only one of us is on the blocked list here so take from that what you will…

Anyways, I hope your Mrs comes over and has a delightful time getting cummed over!

Have a great day

By *acob12369Man 34 weeks ago

URPANTS

Hot wife?

By *ublin_biCouple 34 weeks ago

Dublin - DNS

*Under 40.

*Ripped like a Calvin Klein model.

*Hung like a horse

*Turkey Teeth.

*In England so hard to find people in Dublin.

*Messages closed to all of the above

Hopefully you both figure out how to use the search function. Happy Fabbing

By *ro_boner_publicoMan 34 weeks ago

North County

Since it would seem that Curiousk1tten is indeed monitoring this forum thread, I'd like to register for them and any similar couples that I meet the criteria, can host, and am delighted to facilitate the recording of hot wife adventures.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 34 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Dodged a bullet I'd say

By *etergemmaCouple 34 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

"Yes men blocked from contacting unless we message them, for every genuine respectful guys out there, there are 100 more that bombard couple profiles with messages and dick pictures. Nobody wants that.

We got a lot of messages and she is chatting to a few that she likes. Move on. "

Hard enough to find what you're looking for in Dublin but with an attitude like that its going to be even more difficult

By *irdnBorisMan 34 weeks ago

lucan

We got a lot of messages and she is chatting to a few that she likes. Move on.

Hard enough to find what you're looking for in Dublin but with an attitude like that its going to be even more difficult "

i dont think there be many queing up to message them i grab me popcorn now

By *avysbackyetagainMan 34 weeks ago

Dublin

Love to chat guys

By *antra MassageMan 34 weeks ago

Midlands

I used to be gym fit, with abs, and once had all my hair. I still have my teeth though. So, that just leaves my cock...which shall remain a mystery.

However, I have many other qualities the discerning woman will find attractive, elegant, educated, charming, refined tastes in food and wine, multilinguist, good craic, and easy on the eye. But, it seems hot wife isn't bothered by any of that. Ah well,at least I score 1/10 on her checklist. .

May she have a great time in Dublin.

By *ro_boner_publicoMan 34 weeks ago

North County

"I used to be gym fit, with abs, and once had all my hair..."

Hey, no one said anything about having hair on the head.

THAT would be narrowing the field beyond what is reasonable.

» Add a new message to this topic