FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To display or not to display.

Sometimes I wish there was a opinion that we could pm to a potential meet verifys .

sometimes it can cause unwanted mail if a new one goes up

Thoughts on this .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Verifications can lead to unwanted and often unwelcome comments depending on the detail involved in the veri

My veris are hidden but I agree it would be a good idea if we could pm the veris if requested maybe suggest it to admin

"Verifications can lead to unwanted and often unwelcome comments depending on the detail involved in the veri

My veris are hidden but I agree it would be a good idea if we could pm the veris if requested maybe suggest it to admin "

"To display or not to display.

Sometimes I wish there was a opinion that we could pm to a potential meet verifys .

sometimes it can cause unwanted mail if a new one goes up

Thoughts on this . "

if u dont like the veri sumones given u just hide it

Yeah you can hide them I don't have mine all up. But I think the option to hide them all is a good idea. And pm then if and when required.

"Yeah you can hide them I don't have mine all up. But I think the option to hide them all is a good idea. And pm then if and when required. "

how do u mean pm them?pm who?

"Yeah you can hide them I don't have mine all up. But I think the option to hide them all is a good idea. And pm then if and when required.

how do u mean pm them?pm who?"

private message them to potential meet.

"Yeah you can hide them I don't have mine all up. But I think the option to hide them all is a good idea. And pm then if and when required.

how do u mean pm them?pm who? private message them to potential meet. "

do u mean like just send them a message of what u wud write if u were verifing them?

how do u mean pm them?pm who? private message them to potential meet.

do u mean like just send them a message of what u wud write if u were verifing them?"

I think what wex is saying is that when potential meets ask to see ur veris from past meets u could attatch them in a message like a pic

No I mean in your verification page where you choose to display or not an option to pm to your choice of person.

"No I mean in your verification page where you choose to display or not an option to pm to your choice of person. "

oh rite,now i get u!yea thts a gud idea actually

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Wex this has being discussed many times and I think this is the first real good idea I have read as I choose to hide my veris and some peeps will not meet without first being verified this way I can choose who sees my veris maybe one for feed back to adamin

I think it be a brilliant idea as I have had I am sure people who display verifies get asked questions which is none of there business ... At least you can choose who sees them....

Some people hide them and show them when someone is looking to see them. I think a person who gives you bullshit over your veris is a person best left ignored.

I've heard the whole "well you met thus guy or girl or couple why won't you meet us" cries of a desparate ejite looking for a reaction.

Good idea wex

you have to wonder how many are real in the first place,i know of several peeps who have given each other good reviews,and sexually nothing has ever happened,and it does happen quite frequent,so i dont bother any more,mostly a waste of time,

I like the idea of showing them privately to potential meets x

If u don't want to show them, hide them, then copy and paste to any1 you want to share them with..

verifications should only be used as an end all to how good nice some1 is, as every1 will get one with different people differently in my opinion...

we all have different likes and dislikes and each person should make their own minds on some1.

» Add a new message to this topic