FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Face pic ,,,,,,,,

Face pic ,,,,,,,,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itemeagain OP   Man  over a year ago

Wexford

Will you or won't you ????

Face down ass up ,,, of look into my eyes ,, not around the look into my eyes

Meeting with or without a face pic first and why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Never asked for a face pic before a meet .....80 % of the time my first meet was a coffee anyway so if they thought I was ugly they never said

Wexford

"Never asked for a face pic before a meet .....80 % of the time my first meet was a coffee anyway so if they thought I was ugly they never said "

You give a face pic before meet ?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't do facepics on here because of how free some people are with others details and info and like to pass it on to others.

I've never asked for one either.

In the past the only time I've ever shared one was after we had already agreed to meet so we would recognise each other in the coffee shop.

Haven't done that in at least 3 years.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple  over a year ago

kinkytown

Always get a face pic before any meet. Don't do blind date.

somewhere

"Never asked for a face pic before a meet .....80 % of the time my first meet was a coffee anyway so if they thought I was ugly they never said

You give a face pic before meet ? "

No ....sure they definitely wouldn't show

Told people what I looked like in the pub or cafe waiting for them.....colour of clothes or coat in the winter

Wexford

"Always get a face pic before any meet. Don't do blind date. "

Not a social ?

Wexford

"I don't do facepics on here because of how free some people are with others details and info and like to pass it on to others.

In the past the only time I've ever shared one was after we had already agreed to meet so we would recognise each other in the coffee shop.

Haven't done that in at least 3 years. "

Many refusals for not ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only once sent a face pic here and having thought about it, I'll never do so again.

But I can offer a strategy that seems to be working for me. It's about maintaining plausible deniability. For example, if planning a meet, likely both people are driving. So 'pre-meet' at a filling station at an arranged time and both get fuel. If the vibe is good, a message to confirm colour of car or something. If something is not right, no problem, was just getting fuel at a filling station and that was nothing to do with fab.

By *ittiezNTattzzzWoman  over a year ago

Dirty ol town…

Ahhh was stung a few years ago on here someone sharing my face pics and details, but haven’t learned my lesson! It’s only fair I share one if I’m expecting to see theirs! I prefer the likes of Snap chat that way you can see they’re real and if the face matches the body!!

Wexford

"Ahhh was stung a few years ago on here someone sharing my face pics and details, but haven’t learned my lesson! It’s only fair I share one if I’m expecting to see theirs! I prefer the likes of Snap chat that way you can see they’re real and if the face matches the body!! "

Ok I get ya

Wexford

"I've only once sent a face pic here and having thought about it, I'll never do so again.

But I can offer a strategy that seems to be working for me. It's about maintaining plausible deniability. For example, if planning a meet, likely both people are driving. So 'pre-meet' at a filling station at an arranged time and both get fuel. If the vibe is good, a message to confirm colour of car or something. If something is not right, no problem, was just getting fuel at a filling station and that was nothing to do with fab."

What if you're Vibin with just a random stranger who is getting fuel?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't do facepics on here because of how free some people are with others details and info and like to pass it on to others.

Many refusals for not ? "

Not once

By *electableicecreamMan  over a year ago

The West

I don't have a problem with sharing a face pic on the day of the coffee meet.

Sometimes I just get a good vibe and if we've been chatting for a while I don't mind either.

I've done one blind date and it work out amazing.

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

I have no issues sharing face pics once I established that the other party seems sound. I think a lot of attraction comes from the face and if I'm meeting with someone that isn't my type I wouldn't want to waste the time of everyone involved. And that obviously goes both ways.

I wouldn't ask for a face pic or I don't send a face pic is just to be safe rather meet for a cuppa first see if there is a spark if not move on, it's on my profile I don't send a face pic I still get asked to see my face

Lou, can you share a face pic with me please (joke!!)

somewhere

"I wouldn't ask for a face pic or I don't send a face pic is just to be safe rather meet for a cuppa first see if there is a spark if not move on, it's on my profile I don't send a face pic I still get asked to see my face "

From what I remember you told me the colour of your coat.....and your handbag when we met for lunch

By *llthewaysMan  over a year ago

Somewhere

I generally have give details of where I am sitting or what I am wearing for a social, works for me.

But I can understand wanting a face pic before agreeing to something more direct shall we say.

"I've only once sent a face pic here and having thought about it, I'll never do so again.

But I can offer a strategy that seems to be working for me. It's about maintaining plausible deniability. For example, if planning a meet, likely both people are driving. So 'pre-meet' at a filling station at an arranged time and both get fuel. If the vibe is good, a message to confirm colour of car or something. If something is not right, no problem, was just getting fuel at a filling station and that was nothing to do with fab. What if you're Vibin with just a random stranger who is getting fuel?"

Hasn't happened yet but that could be fun too...

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

Ideally a face pic using one of the one view options on WhatsApp/Snap

If I get a good impression from reviews I might take a chance and go blind.

Over many years I've had a few blid dates that I just knew weren't going anywhere from first sight. Not a lot of fun when time is limited

I love the excitement of a blind social meet!

Had one not so long ago and it worked out great!

Nice when that happens

Wexford

Many refusals for not ?

Not once"

Ha ... just a piece of meat

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Whenever I send a face pic I usually get a reply telling me they wanted to see my face,not my arse.

"I wouldn't ask for a face pic or I don't send a face pic is just to be safe rather meet for a cuppa first see if there is a spark if not move on, it's on my profile I don't send a face pic I still get asked to see my face

From what I remember you told me the colour of your coat.....and your handbag when we met for lunch "

That's right Bog then you asked what colour was my knickers lol joking

Wexford

"I wouldn't ask for a face pic or I don't send a face pic is just to be safe rather meet for a cuppa first see if there is a spark if not move on, it's on my profile I don't send a face pic I still get asked to see my face

From what I remember you told me the colour of your coat.....and your handbag when we met for lunch

That's right Bog then you asked what colour was my knickers lol joking "

A gentleman should never need to ask such a question

He should be shown

somewhere

That's right Bog then you asked what colour was my knickers lol joking "

Sure you weren't wearing any

That's right Bog then you asked what colour was my knickers lol joking

Sure you weren't wearing any "

I know.. I was hoping you wouldn't say lol

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive no hassle sharing a face pic on here but only with someone ive a interest in meeting with, if it's only a coffee or lunch with someone to get a verfie id not share and just say what im wearing or where im sitting ect......

By *xploring1874Man  over a year ago

Donegal

Happy to share a pic of there is an interest in meeting. Been stung in the past with people sharing buy it hasn't put me off in the pursuit of something exciting

Nope...no face pic here , no problem on another form but the other person has to return one also but it doesn't always work out that way.When l said that to some in chatting here, they were highly offended and blocked me ..l suppose like anything when they didn't Respect a person's thoughts etc or get their way in seeing a face pic here they took the easy way & blocked... anyway my answer to the OP's question is no .

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

I work solely off my dick pics

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

We don’t share face pics with couples, we prefer to do a quick no obligation social coffee for the face to face. We’ve lost out on a few meets because of this approach no doubt, ach c’est la vie.

It’s not a popular position on here, but we insist on a face pic from a single guy at an early stage of messaging if he wants us to engage with a view to a meet, under the proviso that we will not exchange our face pic in return.

We’re prepared for the ‘fairness’ and ‘equality’ criticism but we resolutely maintain that the exposure and reputational risk is not shared equally in the MFM scenario - social ostracism vs slap on the back. We’ve also had no shortage of our ‘target’ men willing to engage on that basis so no need to depart from this approach.

We don't meet without face pics

Wexford

"We don’t share face pics with couples, we prefer to do a quick no obligation social coffee for the face to face. We’ve lost out on a few meets because of this approach no doubt, ach c’est la vie.

It’s not a popular position on here, but we insist on a face pic from a single guy at an early stage of messaging if he wants us to engage with a view to a meet, under the proviso that we will not exchange our face pic in return.

We’re prepared for the ‘fairness’ and ‘equality’ criticism but we resolutely maintain that the exposure and reputational risk is not shared equally in the MFM scenario - social ostracism vs slap on the back. We’ve also had no shortage of our ‘target’ men willing to engage on that basis so no need to depart from this approach."

Sure that depends on who the male is and weather they consider their privacy as important in terms of reputational risk as you do your ! No ?

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I never ask for a facepic, as, I honestly dont care what your face looks like. After chatting to both man and woman of a couple, and if I trust them, I'll send them a facepic, if they ask. So, if you're a couple that I can't send my facepic too, I won't meet you either. So, far my trustometre has worked well.

Wexford

"I never ask for a facepic, as, I honestly dont care what your face looks like. After chatting to both man and woman of a couple, and if I trust them, I'll send them a facepic, if they ask. So, if you're a couple that I can't send my facepic too, I won't meet you either. So, far my trustometre has worked well. "

Cool cool

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Sure, trading face pics prior to meeting is important for us.

By *ischief2020Man  over a year ago

Borderline

I've been asked for face pic on numerous occasions and requested a pic in return, but only once got one back. I think if someone requests a face pic they should send one first.

East / North, Cork

"I've been asked for face pic on numerous occasions and requested a pic in return, but only once got one back. I think if someone requests a face pic they should send one first.

"

Nothing wrong with asking for one to be sent to you before you send yours.

By *as8388Man  over a year ago

sallins

"Will you or won't you ????

Meeting with or without a face pic first and why ? "

Would prefer that a face pic a first! And why would they want to not show thier face?

East / North, Cork

Would prefer that a face pic a first! And why would they want to not show thier face?"

Don't worry about why others behave the way they do. Just put that simple measure in place and you have your safeguard.

Wexford

"I've been asked for face pic on numerous occasions and requested a pic in return, but only once got one back. I think if someone requests a face pic they should send one first.

Nothing wrong with asking for one to be sent to you before you send yours."

I think its a bit shifty to ask before sending tbh

Wexford

Would prefer that a face pic a first! And why would they want to not show thier face?"

Some people lead private lives ... some people are never comming out as swingers/bi /cd etc ... some can't be trusted ,,, some are here to blackm#il etc etc etc

By *courge of IronMan  over a year ago

Sligo

If they have been to socials and/or have decent verifications then I have no issues in sending a face pic with my first message and get it out of the way.

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Definitely a must for me, no big deal if they don't want to.... No meet then.

We neither give nor expect facepics, too many here who cannot respect boundaries, besides pics don't give us an idea whether there will be any attraction in the flesh, best to meet socially in our opinion.

That feeling when you realise you had one set at public for the last two days …( slowly begins to head butt the wall..)

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"That feeling when you realise you had one set at public for the last two days …( slowly begins to head butt the wall..)"

It doesn't show the damage done by the doors

East / North, Cork

Nothing wrong with asking for one to be sent to you before you send yours.

I think its a bit shifty to ask before sending tbh "

I mean... If someone asks for a face pic without sending theirs, then as for theirs first before sending. Sorry wasn't clear at all.

"That feeling when you realise you had one set at public for the last two days …( slowly begins to head butt the wall..)

It doesn't show the damage done by the doors "

Oh I have face pics that do …

East / North, Cork

"That feeling when you realise you had one set at public for the last two days …( slowly begins to head butt the wall..)"

Lol... If you watch new pics you regularly see accidental image verification pics pop up too

I would never meet without seeing who I am meeting.

Personality and how we get on in chat is by far more important but appearance does matter to a smaller degree.

I am being honest.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"I love the excitement of a blind social meet!

Had one not so long ago and it worked out great! "

Yep, it's exciting not knowing what they look like before a social. We never do hookups without a prior social and face pics don't give the full story anyway.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Nothing wrong with asking for one to be sent to you before you send yours."

I think it's good etiquette if you want to see a face pic that you send yours to them first.

By *icksdickMan  over a year ago

Co. Dublin

I always share a face pic shows your sincere about meeting. It's just the right thing to do if you want to meet.

If they don't return with face pic I know they wouldn't meet anyway and they're wasting my time and everyone else who they come in contact with.

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

Yeah, I find it funny.. why don’t girls send their face pic when asking for mine.. expectation is always that the fella sends his first.. why?

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

"Always get a face pic before any meet. Don't do blind date. "

Same here

"Ive no hassle sharing a face pic on here but only with someone ive a interest in meeting with, if it's only a coffee or lunch with someone to get a verfie id not share and just say what im wearing or where im sitting ect......"

Ahhh I should have kept chatting. Didn't no your face pic rule

sallins

"Ahhh was stung a few years ago on here someone sharing my face pics and details, but haven’t learned my lesson! It’s only fair I share one if I’m expecting to see theirs! I prefer the likes of Snap chat that way you can see they’re real and if the face matches the body!! "

Well now someone can not do that, as they can be charged for sharing private pictures of you with out Concent.

"Always get a face pic before any meet. Don't do blind date.

Same here"

Some don't like sharing face pictures on line it's not safe,but people asking for a face pic and people not asking both should be respected .. just meet for a chat and a cuppa first .. you may be good looking personality as a dry shit .. so looks ain't everything .. personality will always come first

By *rish_GuyMan  over a year ago

Foxford

I say it on my profile. Personally I've no problem with sharing face pic, aslong as they are willing to send 1 back. If it's a couple both parties need to be in it aswell. Just like alot of people ask for in there bios.

Anybody that ask for a face pic & even a full body pic. But not implying or willing to share 1 or both in return. As I said on bio, it goes both ways & only fair. That's what I personally think, not everybody does think like that & that's their right, each to they're own.

I do feel abit on my gard when I see on bios that ask/demand for them. Don't seem to be interested to returning them( each to they're own).

Most that have asked for face have not returned the gesture. Some have and we've chatted away, though some chats fizzle out.

One notable face pic exchange was receiving one in return with a message to say basically only fair to send one but that she wasn't interested. Respect to that lady.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

In fairness I often look for a face pic if I’m been honest. I don’t think anything will go anywhere without physical attraction. There is other things also but that’s needed 2

"Most that have asked for face have not returned the gesture. Some have and we've chatted away, though some chats fizzle out.

One notable face pic exchange was receiving one in return with a message to say basically only fair to send one but that she wasn't interested. Respect to that lady."

Respect goes both ways .. that's why I'd rather meet up for a chat over a cuppa first .. but as they say here each to their own

By *rish_GuyMan  over a year ago

Foxford

"In fairness I often look for a face pic if I’m been honest. I don’t think anything will go anywhere without physical attraction. There is other things also but that’s needed 2"

Ya,that's true alright. The thing is, are you willing to send 1 back to them aswell?

"Most that have asked for face have not returned the gesture. Some have and we've chatted away, though some chats fizzle out.

One notable face pic exchange was receiving one in return with a message to say basically only fair to send one but that she wasn't interested. Respect to that lady.

Respect goes both ways .. that's why I'd rather meet up for a chat over a cuppa first .. but as they say here each to their own "

Oh I'd that scenario is welcomed also

"In fairness I often look for a face pic if I’m been honest. I don’t think anything will go anywhere without physical attraction. There is other things also but that’s needed 2

Ya,that's true alright. The thing is, are you willing to send 1 back to them aswell?"

Same. But if we're not interested we don't send ours. Can't see the point. Although if we've asked we'll usually have sent ours first

By *ublustMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Nothing unreasonable about asking for a face pic but you should be happy to reciprocate.

By *UIETELLE2052Couple  over a year ago

Rathfarnham

Generally we meet based on setting out what we both are wearing and Sue puts a small bag on table in front of her so they find us. Colour differs and I only know when we go out for our pre meet meal before our social/ sex date meet. It’s our club swingers routine we still follow. Restaurant meal few drinks sex in corner of swingers club to all as above except sex is after pub social and back to our place.

"In fairness I often look for a face pic if I’m been honest. I don’t think anything will go anywhere without physical attraction. There is other things also but that’s needed 2

Ya,that's true alright. The thing is, are you willing to send 1 back to them aswell?

Same. But if we're not interested we don't send ours. Can't see the point. Although if we've asked we'll usually have sent ours first "

I understand that.. if someone isn’t attracted to you then so be it , don’t need to see them at that stage when you’ll never see them either ways

sallins

"We don’t share face pics with couples, we prefer to do a quick no obligation social coffee for the face to face. We’ve lost out on a few meets because of this approach no doubt, ach c’est la vie.

We’re prepared for the ‘fairness’ and ‘equality’ criticism but we resolutely maintain that the exposure and reputational risk is not shared equally in the MFM scenario - social ostracism vs slap on the back. We’ve also had no shortage of our ‘target’ men willing to engage on that basis so no need to depart from this approach."

So do you ask a couple to share their face pic?

Not bother me, more than lightly if there is good connection at coffee or not. Sometimes a face pic does do justify of there will be good chemistry or not. Less time waisted

By *ookwhoitishaMan  over a year ago

Border Town

So long as they have a pulse I'm grand lol

"Generally we meet based on setting out what we both are wearing and Sue puts a small bag on table in front of her so they find us. Colour differs and I only know when we go out for our pre meet meal before our social/ sex date meet. It’s our club swingers routine we still follow. Restaurant meal few drinks sex in corner of swingers club to all as above except sex is after pub social and back to our place."

That was it ...l Couldn't see the small bag

"So long as they have a pulse I'm grand lol

"

a pic of your watch face on heart rate screen please

Wexford

"I always share a face pic shows your sincere about meeting. It's just the right thing to do if you want to meet.

If they don't return with face pic I know they wouldn't meet anyway and they're wasting my time and everyone else who they come in contact with. "

Its inaccurate to associate not sending a face pic with not showing up ! As you can see from some replies , some people aren't comfortable with their face pic attached to fab . Dosnt mean they won't show !

» Add a new message to this topic