FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > HARRY AND MEGAN'S PRIVACY

HARRY AND MEGAN'S PRIVACY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's great to see that H and M have signed up to a 4 part documentary on Netflix.

It's a great and sensible way to protect their privacy that they claim has been violated.

A smart move that should keep the paparazzi and reporters at bay and keep them out of the pubic eye.

Ooooopppps I meant public eye

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

They are washing so much dirty linen in public, or threatening to do so, that they are going to totally alienate themselves from the British establishment and the wider Windsor family; they will become personae non gratae, very rapidly; which is an error

With the Queen deceased, King Charles needs to resolve the hurt Harry feels about how his mother Diana was despicably treated by Charles and many other royals.

By *an I Kiss youMan  over a year ago

Manchester, City Centre

"They are washing so much dirty linen in public, or threatening to do so, that they are going to totally alienate themselves from the British establishment and the wider Windsor family; they will become personae non gratae, very rapidly; which is an error

With the Queen deceased, King Charles needs to resolve the hurt Harry feels about how his mother Diana was despicably treated by Charles and many other royals."

And his black wife

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"They are washing so much dirty linen in public, or threatening to do so, that they are going to totally alienate themselves from the British establishment and the wider Windsor family; they will become personae non gratae, very rapidly; which is an error

With the Queen deceased, King Charles needs to resolve the hurt Harry feels about how his mother Diana was despicably treated by Charles and many other royals."

I don't believe telling your truth is a mistake. Privileged yes, but it comes with a lot of shite that would be really unpleasant, and I understand the urge to speak out. That stuff upper lip is so unhealthy. Let it all out I say. I'd have bailed out too.

Newry Down

This is more than telling the truth; it is saturated with vengefulness, anger and unresolved hurt.

I personally have believed for a long time that Harry is not the son of Charles; and both are acutely aware of that fact.

East / North, Cork

"This is more than telling the truth; it is saturated with vengefulness, anger and unresolved hurt.

I personally have believed for a long time that Harry is not the son of Charles; and both are acutely aware of that fact.

"

That may well be true... and nobody will be more aware of this rumor/fact than Harry himself. I can only imagine how that feels for him having lived his whole life under a lens of such scrutiny .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not seen the programme and not going to, but how much money did they get paid to make it....its all down to money...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This is more than telling the truth; it is saturated with vengefulness, anger and unresolved hurt.

"

What leads you to believe that and can you see how having his parentage publicly questioned by people who know very little about the actual circumstances might have played at least a tiny part in leading to the events now taking place?

East / North, Cork

"Not seen the programme and not going to, but how much money did they get paid to make it....its all down to money..."

Hate to break it to you, but ALL tv shows are made to make money.

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

Who's Harry and Megan?

I have a genius idea - don't watch it, I know I won't.

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Yeah don't get the obsession with these questionably famous people. Rather watch fucking cartoons tbh

Yeah who's Harry and Megan?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Did JK Rowling write this one too?

Apparently Voldemort is King now.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"It's great to see that H and M have signed up to a 4 part documentary on Netflix.

It's a great and sensible way to protect their privacy that they claim has been violated.

A smart move that should keep the paparazzi and reporters at bay and keep them out of the pubic eye.

Ooooopppps I meant public eye "

Its a very smart move ... 90million reasons so

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Not seen the programme and not going to, but how much money did they get paid to make it....its all down to money...

Hate to break it to you, but ALL tv shows are made to make money."

Dosnt mean all participants are in it for money though

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Ballsbridge

Yeah it is smart

Rather than tabloids infringing on their privacy and making money off their backs, they’re now setting the narrative, exerting some sort of control over the level of intrusion and making money themselves

They were never going to be able to have a quiet life so might as well use it to their advantage

That being said, I’ll not be watching it as I don’t really care what they do

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

"

You'd be wrong on that one though. He is very clearly Charles' son.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Good for them I say

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Ive watched a bit of it so far.....always thought he was a decent bloke and to give up everything for the love of a woman and his family seems to be a fantastic and romantic thing to do....good luck to them

East / North, Cork

"Ive watched a bit of it so far.....always thought he was a decent bloke and to give up everything for the love of a woman and his family seems to be a fantastic and romantic thing to do....good luck to them "

This. It's a really romantic story actually giving up his predetermined royal path for love.

I'm always surprised that those who aren't fans of the British royal family and judgemental of this, as it would make more sense to me that they would support them leaving and wanting to live independently.

The Royals never done it for me,but then again it's nothing to do with me either. I think Harry was right to break away. I don't think his dad should ever have married Diana, he had already found the love of his life. I think his mums life became intolerable as a result of royal protocols and rules and the fact Charles never really loved her,and was probably pressured to wed her. I don't think the queen behaved well when she first died.

So Harry was right in my opinion to leave when he saw that the love of his life was also not exactly welcomed with open arms by the royalty .So his first duty was to the protection of his young family.

Anyway I think better of to leave without additional drama.

Nice money though from the documentary

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"It's great to see that H and M have signed up to a 4 part documentary on Netflix.

Ooooopppps I meant public eye "

-----------------

What they say and how they act shows that they're two money grabbing narcissists full of contradictions yet hell bent on attention at all costs

I believe that Harry wanted out of the royal family for years and Megan was his ticket / excuse / contact / partner in crime to do that, so if they now want attention and money and you want to tune in, go for it.

If not, change the channel...

In a year from now, they will have no royal gossip to offer the world, have dissolved the Megan Harry brand through a bitter separation and then spill the beans on each other, each asking for even more privacy while they do so...

Number 1 rule :

"Never feed the narcissist" -

Number 2 rule:

"The show (offs) must go on"

somewhere

Finished it the weekend....found it enjoyable....hasn't really slagged off the Royals yet but It seems to be in the next 3 episodes

Its just a soap opera really

Familys .....aren't they great

Newry Down

The elevated position that the extended Windsor (Sax Coburg Gotha) royal family has had in the minds of the British public has been progressively eroded, especially by Andrew's affair (contact with) Miss Maxwell, a facilitator for Jeffrey Epstein.

The Netflix documentary is a public means of H & M putting the boot in, to a worldwide audience.

The appetite for funding a privileged dysfunctional family has suffered another blow; with Queen Elizabeth now gone, her children and grandchildren will tear each other apart

It is significant that Andrew had been stripped of all his security; all of his titles and his army positions.

Harry and his wife had shot themselves in the foot; they need to be paid to dish the dirt in order to survive, living outside the UK.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"The elevated position that the extended Windsor (Sax Coburg Gotha) royal family has had in the minds of the British public has been progressively eroded, especially by Andrew's affair (contact with) Miss Maxwell, a facilitator for Jeffrey Epstein.

The Netflix documentary is a public means of H & M putting the boot in, to a worldwide audience.

The appetite for funding a privileged dysfunctional family has suffered another blow; with Queen Elizabeth now gone, her children and grandchildren will tear each other apart

It is significant that Andrew had been stripped of all his security; all of his titles and his army positions.

Harry and his wife had shot themselves in the foot; they need to be paid to dish the dirt in order to survive, living outside the UK.

"

I'm not sure it's as deep as that. They're dealing the most scumbag filled media in the world, the British press. As said above they're trying to control the narrative, somewhat.

The royalty was always a sideshow in the UK useful for distraction whenever a government was under pressure and also to keep the class system alive with an element of peasantry amongst the people. With the queen gone things will change in the coming years. For all the praise bestowed upon her, she spawned a wholly unlikeable bunch.

Well after Clarksons recent comments in the sun, and the very fact it got printed. I suppose they were 100% right to get out of there.

With that level of hate and disrepect they hadn't much choice

"

And his black wife "

Well... "black" in a Dale Winton kinda way.. I honestly would not consider Meghan "black". She looks more Latin, in fact

"

In a year from now, they will have no royal gossip to offer the world, have dissolved the Megan Harry brand through a bitter separation and then spill the beans on each other, each asking for even more privacy while they do so...

Number 1 rule :

Number 2 rule:

"The show (offs) must go on" "

Precisely. It's sad how many people tune in and fixate upon talentless, selfish egoists who have absolutely nothing to say of any import or value to the world.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Number 1 rule :

Number 2 rule:

"The show (offs) must go on"

Precisely. It's sad how many people tune in and fixate upon talentless, selfish egoists who have absolutely nothing to say of any import or value to the world."

Yet here we are...

Pair of clowns, have had more attention lately then ever before. Professional victims at this stage.

By *nam Cara 777Couple  over a year ago

Niche

I think they both have had dysfunction at very formative stages of their lives and a lack of good handling at the time and ever since has led them right to this point.

It's unfortunate and very sad that their hurt, vulnerability, anger and resentment - paired with the inability of everyone involved to deal with it effectively - is being played out on a global stage.

I wouldn't swap places with either of them for any amount of money.

somewhere

Finished it last night

He was always the spare and going to be treated differently to william

They do seem to love each other and their kids.....glad to see they are going to live their life the way they want too and best of luck to them

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Finished it last night too.

Not sure wheres all this outrage and hatred coming from.

They didn't badmouth anyone except British press didn't reveal any gossip and didn't put anyone down.

Just a normal couple who are in love and want to live their own life by their own rules.

They don't owe anyone any explanations really.

Judging by comments I've read about them you'd think they're some evil monsters who bring nothing but "shame" to this spectacularly prime and proper family

Missus

I watched it all, yes some of what they have done goes against the privacy they wanted but the privacy they wanted was I think more about when they not doing their royal duties. The press and the way they continue to carry in is disgraceful but when they can make millions on a pic you can see why they do it.

The hate that is aimed at her and even the threats against there children is wrong. Simple as that anyone that makes threats to another person or a child is wrong.

The royals is an institution and fair play to them getting out.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"I watched it all, yes some of what they have done goes against the privacy they wanted but the privacy they wanted was I think more about when they not doing their royal duties. The press and the way they continue to carry in is disgraceful but when they can make millions on a pic you can see why they do it.

The hate that is aimed at her and even the threats against there children is wrong. Simple as that anyone that makes threats to another person or a child is wrong.

The royals is an institution and fair play to them getting out."

Plus the Crown is firmly in the pockets of the British media, as opposed to the other way round.

The media have the power to destroy the Royal family (due to fickle readers) so they won't do anything to rock the boat. That's why they threw Diana and Megan under the bus.

So until I meet Megan in person, I won't be so quick to jump on the 'hate' bandwagon.

"I watched it all, yes some of what they have done goes against the privacy they wanted but the privacy they wanted was I think more about when they not doing their royal duties. The press and the way they continue to carry in is disgraceful but when they can make millions on a pic you can see why they do it.

The royals is an institution and fair play to them getting out.

Plus the Crown is firmly in the pockets of the British media, as opposed to the other way round.

The media have the power to destroy the Royal family (due to fickle readers) so they won't do anything to rock the boat. That's why they threw Diana and Megan under the bus.

So until I meet Megan in person, I won't be so quick to jump on the 'hate' bandwagon."

Its mad the power the press have

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Imagine ehhhh an actress playing a part on TV

How'd have thought of that one

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Imagine ehhhh an actress playing a part on TV

How'd have thought of that one "

So an actress isn't a human out of a sudden?

Gods Own Country

"

Who mentioned not being a human

"all of a sudden" perhaps you mean

By *nam Cara 777Couple  over a year ago

Niche

"all of a sudden" perhaps you mean "

No need to be correcting typos.

No one corrected your own.....

Gods Own Country

No one corrected your own....."

Cheers

Cheers "

How isotonic

I feel sorry for all of them.just imagine having Charles as your leader or worse again Leo

Oh shit he is our leader

I’d love too go on the piss with Harry I’d say he’s a great craic

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I’m respecting their right to privacy by not watching their shite or reading about them

Gods Own Country

Cheers

How isotonic"

Is that like lucozade sport

» Add a new message to this topic