FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > no for a answer

no for a answer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am sure this applies to both women and men but why do men in my case keep still messaging when u have made it quite clear your not interested !!!! endless mails to me out going to change my mind Fridays got soo bad by one partically male I was going to leave the site I did block them ..has anyone got soo fed up with timewasters or even getting pestered that have seriously considered coming off or am I the only one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyasssusanTV/TS  over a year ago

city

you are not alone here i get married men wanting to meet alone and says i dont meet single guys so just part of this site and its free so get many wasters

city

you are not alone here i get married men wanting to meet alone and says i dont meet single guys so just part of this site and its free so get many wasters

"you are not alone here i get married men wanting to meet alone and says i dont meet single guys so just part of this site and its free so get many wasters"
it's annoying cause some lovely people on this but some twats too

city

true but u get that in all walks of life its ment to be fun and no hassel ???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some cant handle the fact you dont find them attractive. but it isnt the looks for me that keeps me interested its the personailty,

"some cant handle the fact you dont find them attractive. but it isnt the looks for me that keeps me interested its the personailty,"
I be the same too pepersonality has to be very strong

I have come to the conclusion that Monday to Thursday is fine but once fri hits the looney tunes come out

I think work distracts them during the week but come weekend and they switch to thinking with their sexdrives

Fridays was bring the freaks out Friday !! O was like do I need this playground shit

It's always the same. I had to be talkin out of not leaving by a few friends I've made.. So frustrating that they don't just get the hint like.

if they don,t take no for an answer the first time why not just block rather than have them message you several times , thats what the block button is there for

I hear you I was the same Friday thought I thought fuck this delete and block button works but this freaks had two accounts

"if they don,t take no for an answer the first time why not just block rather than have them message you several times , thats what the block button is there for "

Because nine times out of ten when u block them they reregister and come at u again but with a different profile

Sometimes it's good to know who u are dealing with.

"if they don,t take no for an answer the first time why not just block rather than have them message you several times , thats what the block button is there for

Because nine times out of ten when u block them they reregister and come at u again but with a different profile

Sometimes it's good to know who u are dealing with. "

well there,s also the report button for that as well

"if they don,t take no for an answer the first time why not just block rather than have them message you several times , thats what the block button is there for

Sometimes it's good to know who u are dealing with.

well there,s also the report button for that as well "

Yep been there done that with same result.

Some are more persistent than others naturally as block does work in some situations but only last night same as wexie I blocked a guy and within minutes got a mail from a different profile basically saying

Wtf u blocked me if u don't want to fuck then why are u here. Good job I have this profile too bitch hahahah

So yes it works for some but others are just arseholes and will always find a way around the system

Ladies ladies two words report block. This works for two reasons. Lets you get on with your usual fab activities and teaches the more how shall i phase this oh yes douchey guys to actually have some manners.

"some cant handle the fact you dont find them attractive. but it isnt the looks for me that keeps me interested its the personailty,"

Phew!!

Wats the point in reporting anything on here tbh nothing ever gets done. Joke really, just block and move on wexgirl xx

"Wats the point in reporting anything on here tbh nothing ever gets done. Joke really, just block and move on wexgirl xx"

I have had to report a few profiles and absolutely nothing has been done about any of them. They we all quite serious reasons as well. Blocking is handy but as already said all people have to do it set up a new login and they are free to contact you again.

Deleted and blocked anf gets reported but they think there clever by adding another profile to intimidate I won't say just me and Iam sure I am not the only people that this person mailed..just shows u how shallow this perdon is to feel the need to do this.. ..

We have the same problem with a few people where we clearly said no thanks all we get back is why not sure ur swingers etc its a pain in the back side an u will never get ride of them even if they get banned or blocked but id never delete my account over them im better than them haha maybe add one ofe the mods as a friend and just let him/her and they will get it sorted out fairly fast too but anyho dont mind them happy swinging folks

Some people seem to think because you won't meet them that you don't meet at all. Their egos must be pretty big if they can't grasp it might just be them you don't want to meet!

By *hrisboobymanMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

The other option is to hide your profile which will put a stop to all the messages.

"The other option is to hide your profile which will put a stop to all the messages.

"

But why should they hide there profile when they have done nothing wrong?

As a guy I have obviously never experienced this! Feel bad for the ladies though, there are so many crazy guys on here.

By *hrisboobymanMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"The other option is to hide your profile which will put a stop to all the messages.

But why should they hide there profile when they have done nothing wrong?"

Well the OP is saying that they are fed up with all the messages they are getting. Hiding her profile will give her a break and is a lot less drastic than leaving the site altogether

Yeah I agree I could hide it it just annoys me always some twats out there to spoil it for the genuine people

"I am sure this applies to both women and men but why do men in my case keep still messaging when u have made it quite clear your not interested !!!! endless mails to me out going to change my mind Fridays got soo bad by one partically male I was going to leave the site I did block them ..has anyone got soo fed up with timewasters or even getting pestered that have seriously considered coming off or am I the only one "

sure i had one fool tht i blocked lots of times,he kept making up new profiles but i knew it was him,i have told a few men to FUCK OFF! but still they keep mailing me

[Removed by poster at 16/12/12 19:24:46]

Ladies ladies two words report block. This works for two reasons. Lets you get on with your usual fab activities and teaches the more how shall i phase this oh yes douchey guys to actually have some manners.

i reported a few but nothing was done

Nothing is ever done when you report someone, I have reported someone for crininal activities on here, intimidation and blackmail, and I know for a fact that others also did it, and nothing happened..

Just bolck and send a quick mail to all your friends on here letting them know whats going on... this is a small community, and it's very easy to be blacklisted...no matter how many profiles they may have..

Do not let these fuckwits ruin the fun and friendships you have one here by making you delete... seeing you still on, meeting and being verified will piss them off so much more

"Nothing is ever done when you report someone, I have reported someone for crininal activities on here, intimidation and blackmail, and I know for a fact that others also did it, and nothing happened..

Just bolck and send a quick mail to all your friends on here letting them know whats going on... this is a small community, and it's very easy to be blacklisted...no matter how many profiles they may have..

Do not let these fuckwits ruin the fun and friendships you have one here by making you delete... seeing you still on, meeting and being verified will piss them off so much more "

well said

[Removed by poster at 16/12/12 22:02:25]

"[Removed by poster at 16/12/12 22:02:25]"
well said glad to knowing people in this are normal and not total ass holes

[Removed by poster at 17/12/12 02:15:59]

I like to think I can take a hint and that no means no but......

I had a weird one the other day. Met a lady on here and we had four fantastically hot meets everyone satisfied and post coital sexts afterwards. Great conversation and plenty of laughs. I tried to get arrange another couple of meet and it didn't happen due to family and social commitments on her side. We would have a small text sessions a few with in innuendos, etc. then one day I send a text saying hi how are you?

And she replies: why do you keep texting me?

Me: ?? Well we get on well I think your hot and we have had a lot of fun before.

Her: we'll you know we will never meet again.

Me: ummm no, but I do now. Have a good life.

I know that this is fab and people hook up and move on i do it myself and wasn't cut up about it, but I thought that

a: am I one of these guys that pester women.

B: how the hell was I supposed to figure out she was done with meets.

C: what is the etiquette to let some one know that you're done with meeting in the fab envirmoment

It very true some peeps dnt take no for answer ,when peeps go line have drink you see the true person

I dont understand this. I wish in real life I had a block button because I would love it. Blocks works well. If the moron is dumb enough to reregister then the block button works equally well. Its a one press button thing. The moron has to reregister and this takes time. He or she will eventually get the message.

I have reported people and they have been banned. I have to say I only have ever reported someone who was been insulting to users in chat. If they have a go at me by email, I use the block button. Its simples!

Ok so sometimes reporting doesn't work for whatever reason i.e. mod doesn't have evidence etc but i will agree that people who are banned do come back. For example there has been a profile popping up a good few times the last few months. Been reported and banned but they come back again. It happens. Just have to trust the mods is all.

» Add a new message to this topic