FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looking for coffee or drink meet to be verify in Cork city

Looking for coffee or drink meet to be verify in Cork city

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetfrenchkiss OP   Man  over a year ago

cork city

Good morning fabbers, I need some help to have my profile verify by a meet ,even social meet . :-

I had an other account before but I lost it .

Ni know it’s hard to swing if my profile,so I would like to know if ,a woman or couple or other non-verify profile,it’s possible to organise a meet and see where it goes .

And tell me if something is wrong on my profile !thanks and hope to have some help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

If you meet a non verified that won't help you get verified... also how do you lose an account?

cork city

Oh ok , so I need help from verify swinger or create a group to mixed everyone to help each other.because I am pretty sure the new swinger didn’t get verify yet.

I also want to be verify to go in flame and see how it is.

It was a very old account with an email I loose my password and everything,so I had to make a fresh one.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Oh ok , so I need help from verify swinger or create a group to mixed everyone to help each other.because I am pretty sure the new swinger didn’t get verify yet.

It was a very old account with an email I loose my password and everything,so I had to make a fresh one."

Ok so check out some profiles local tk you and offer a place time to meet for a coffee .... see how that goes

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Oh ok , so I need help from verify swinger or create a group to mixed everyone to help each other.because I am pretty sure the new swinger didn’t get verify yet.

It was a very old account with an email I loose my password and everything,so I had to make a fresh one."

If you have access to the old email account, you can just do a password reset.

You missed the social in Cork last weekend. Keep an eye on the Irish forum for organised socials as they are the easiest way to get verified.

cork city

It was a very old account with an email I loose my password and everything,so I had to make a fresh one.

If you have access to the old email account, you can just do a password reset.

You missed the social in Cork last weekend. Keep an eye on the Irish forum for organised socials as they are the easiest way to get verified.

"

Unfortunately I don’t have acces to the old one .

Thanks for the info , I will keep in touch to the Irish forum

» Add a new message to this topic