FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lets talk about BDSM

Lets talk about BDSM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Neither of us were into any sort of pain before starting to swing but we've really surprised ourselves by becoming more and more open to flogging and have enjoyed it on a number of occasions during events.

Other BDSM items like nipple clamps, electrodes or hooks of any kind don't really interest us, but huge respect to those who enjoy those activities. We find it a fascinating subject.

My questions are, have you surprised yourself as you've gotten older with regards to the pain/pleasure thing or have you always been into pain?

Also, do you have any interesting stories to tell on the topic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

My very first house party had a set of stocks set up

I don't think I'll ever forget what I saw that night as I'd never seen anything like it before and I tried a little flogging myself

Didn't do anything at all for me

Then at a social I saw some people getting flogged while tied to a cross

I mean full force whacks across their arse and back ....leaving very large welts and bruises

They seemed to be well into it

Not for me as I remember getting the leather from the Christian Brothers as a child and the pain

Each to their own ..

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

Was never into pain before ..but only in thw last few yrs have i mrs got into it with s fab friend

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

Some light play can be enjoyable but if it goes to the extreme, it can easily border on sadism. Added with that people's reactions can change if they have hidden triggers of past experiences that were not pleasant

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's talk about the fact you look so good with that flogger #fangirling

We also like it a little rough, spanking, flogging. Always respect the boundaries but love when herself turns her head and says harder;)

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

As I've gotten older I've gotten kinkier for sure

And I love impact play and leaving mark's on girls, but I hate pain myself

The hypocrisy is not lost on me

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Has been part of my lifestyle for many years pain pleasure sensual so many different aspects to bdsm it's an escape from reality

Limerick

"Let's talk about the fact you look so good with that flogger #fangirling "

Ha ha, thanks but you will need to give me lessons Rosy, I haven't a notion

Limerick

"As I've gotten older I've gotten kinkier for sure

And I love impact play and leaving mark's on girls, but I hate pain myself

The hypocrisy is not lost on me "

I wouldn't see that as hypocrisy at all. I would imagine most Doms aren't into receiving pain

Limerick

"Has been part of my lifestyle for many years pain pleasure sensual so many different aspects to bdsm it's an escape from reality "

Ah yes, the subspace! Yet to enter it but getting closer all the time

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Has been part of my lifestyle for many years pain pleasure sensual so many different aspects to bdsm it's an escape from reality "

Couldn't agree more

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Has been part of my lifestyle for many years pain pleasure sensual so many different aspects to bdsm it's an escape from reality

Couldn't agree more"

Meeting of minds that enjoy other forms of Pleasure and saying what they would love to try one day

By *wo_of_a_kindCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I think with BDSM, I (T) always knew I was into it, but I was nervous. It wasn't until I found someone who I could explore it with, in a safe a trusting environment, that I knew I loved it!

The link between pain and pleasure can be immensely fun when you find the perfect balance that suits you.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

BDSM is more a range of behavours than a distinct thing in itself. Many people won't be into pain but might enjoy dishing it out, or might be into receiving domination or humiliation, or being restrained. Others might mix BDSM in with other kinks like in DDLG, or voyeurism / exhibitionism. Masochism not necessarily required.

By *abcouple2022Couple  over a year ago

All around Mayo.

We've been into bdsm for years, long before we started swinging but more from a role play stand point as M likes to be dominated and punished while A likes to be in control and dominate.

We definitely come at from more of a role play and punishment angle than a pain angle.

A.

"My very first house party had a set of stocks set up

I don't think I'll ever forget what I saw that night as I'd never seen anything like it before and I tried a little flogging myself

I mean full force whacks across their arse and back ....leaving very large welts and bruises

Not for me as I remember getting the leather from the Christian Brothers as a child and the pain

Each to their own .."

At was at the same party ( my first too) and I got flogged in the stocks, surreal, didn't turn me on but loved the sensation of been flogged. Have been flogged a few times since.

Have bought bed restraints etc but haven't used them yet but it's on the bucket list

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Ive played a few times at Nimhneach the fetish club in Dublin. Strangely, people see me as a Dom, allthough im more of a cuddly caring empath. I cant stand receiving pain, and dont like to inflict pain, but i like go exercise control

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

I was never interested in giving pain. Saw people being flogged and just run away...

Then I was invited at a BDSM night and in there there was a scene from a couple where for the first time I saw a different type of flogging, more sensual and also finally saw proper floggers (real leather, custom hand made) and i fell in love with them. After some research I finally decided to order mine and got first a sensual flogger and then a pair of custom made flogger based on my design.

Once I finally got them, just few tips and little practice and i was swinging them florentine style. I was a natural and floggers were just an extension of my arms due to other skills I had (mainly related arms synchronisation acquired playing guitar and little drums).

Had the pleasure and the honor then to flog many people, introduced different ones for the first time and when attending events always bringing them with me. During lock down with much more free time i then learned the 4 and 6 point florentine style and got more floggers (I now own 13 floggers, 4 of wich Poi/finger floggers and 2 dragon tails).

With me it is not a matter of pain... I only try to please and deliver what wanted, from a light massage to heavy marking...

That's my story.

Anto

"I was never interested in giving pain. Saw people being flogged and just run away...

Then I was invited at a BDSM night and in there there was a scene from a couple where for the first time I saw a different type of flogging, more sensual and also finally saw proper floggers (real leather, custom hand made) and i fell in love with them. After some research I finally decided to order mine and got first a sensual flogger and then a pair of custom made flogger based on my design.

Once I finally got them, just few tips and little practice and i was swinging them florentine style. I was a natural and floggers were just an extension of my arms due to other skills I had (mainly related arms synchronisation acquired playing guitar and little drums).

Had the pleasure and the honor then to flog many people, introduced different ones for the first time and when attending events always bringing them with me. During lock down with much more free time i then learned the 4 and 6 point florentine style and got more floggers (I now own 13 floggers, 4 of wich Poi/finger floggers and 2 dragon tails).

With me it is not a matter of pain... I only try to please and deliver what wanted, from a light massage to heavy marking...

That's my story.

Anto

"

I remember chatting with you at the social in Galway and I said to Janey that I definitely wanted you to flog me

tipperary

" I remember chatting with you at the social in Galway and I said to Janey that I definitely wanted you to flog me "

Looking forward to it... You are top on the list next time our paths cross again

"I was never interested in giving pain. Saw people being flogged and just run away...

That's my story.

Anto

"

thanks for sharing. great post

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

I started to explore it before leaving Korea and had a few scenes in a dominant role.

I got to do my first public scene at the Chamber* (profile on here), which was a wicked experience, in every sense of the word.

I don't have a high tolerance of pain though. I let my girlfriend use the paddle on me once, after I had used it on her and I wasn't able to take it the same at all! She has been through childbirth tho, so maybe that explains why

*They did the photos in my profile. A really cool couple & worth getting in touch with

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I used to think it was a case of some guy with control issues buying a load of sex toys to use on a woman...

Now, I can understand the importance of both an open conversation and the trust that's needed between two consenting adults before they engage in certain BDSM practices. Myself, have been introduced to some BDSM as part of sexy fun and absolutely loved it

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

My first experience was a party in dublin I watched a domme cain a guy it was a little playfull at first but soon she had him stripped and hands against a wall using those cains like nail extensions every whack bringing a swoon of pleasure from his lips

It excited me but not so much the pain element but that pleasure could be derived from the wack of a cain on nakid skin ,I think I spent the rest of the night going trough her numerous toy collection getting tips and hints on how each worked

From that I started to expirement and enjoy giving pleasure from a space I as a younger man never thought I'd would enjoy

Sub space is a delightfull space to carry a person the total trust they place in you the feeling of control is unexplainable in words but and a VERY BIG but learn and understand sub drop and after care

Above is not something I have experience with every one only those open and willing to trust in me but it is enpowering and so damm sexy

East / North, Cork

"

I used to think it was a case of some guy with control issues buying a load of sex toys to use on a woman..."

Unfortunately there are abusers on the scene who DO see this as an opportunity to abuse. Like pedophiles to the priesthood they are attracted to being a Dom and they think the power that's given to them is theirs to exploit for their own personal desire, and they don't care about damage done to anyone else.

tipperary

"

I used to think it was a case of some guy with control issues buying a load of sex toys to use on a woman...

Unfortunately there are abusers on the scene who DO see this as an opportunity to abuse. Like pedophiles to the priesthood they are attracted to being a Dom and they think the power that's given to them is theirs to exploit for their own personal desire, and they don't care about damage done to anyone else."

That's pretty dark

East / North, Cork

I don't think you can talk honestly about the BDSM scene without having a frank discussion about the potential for abuse. Laura has first hand experience and was quite literally abducted and driven up the wicklow mountains. Others I've played with have shown me pictures of injuries they have received. There have been well publicised cases in the national media including a murder. Just keep your wits about you and don't go into it overtrusting and nieve would be my advice.

"

Unfortunately there are abusers on the scene who DO see this as an opportunity to abuse. Like pedophiles to the priesthood they are attracted to being a Dom and they think the power that's given to them is theirs to exploit for their own personal desire, and they don't care about damage done to anyone else."

I don't doubt it for one moment. Or that there are vulnerable people with part trauma who could easily be exploited within the scene.

Personally, inflicting or receiving pain beyond mild spanking is not remotely appealing, I am a little intrigued by shibari though.

Limerick

That's my story.

Anto

I remember chatting with you at the social in Galway and I said to Janey that I definitely wanted you to flog me "

Great story! Can I line up behind DD? Mrs

Limerick

"I started to explore it before leaving Korea and had a few scenes in a dominant role.

I got to do my first public scene at the Chamber* (profile on here), which was a wicked experience, in every sense of the word.

I don't have a high tolerance of pain though. I let my girlfriend use the paddle on me once, after I had used it on her and I wasn't able to take it the same at all! She has been through childbirth tho, so maybe that explains why

*They did the photos in my profile. A really cool couple & worth getting in touch with"

You have a brilliant range of photos, well done. We would love to head to The Chamber some time ourselves

tipperary

"

Great story! Can I line up behind DD? Mrs "

Of course you can... It also seems we are quite close

Limerick

"I don't think you can talk honestly about the BDSM scene without having a frank discussion about the potential for abuse. Laura has first hand experience and was quite literally abducted and driven up the wicklow mountains. Others I've played with have shown me pictures of injuries they have received. There have been well publicised cases in the national media including a murder. Just keep your wits about you and don't go into it overtrusting and nieve would be my advice.

"

That's terrifying

I can easily see how lifelong friendships develop on the scene when trust is such a crucial part of it

Limerick

"

Unfortunately there are abusers on the scene who DO see this as an opportunity to abuse. Like pedophiles to the priesthood they are attracted to being a Dom and they think the power that's given to them is theirs to exploit for their own personal desire, and they don't care about damage done to anyone else.

I don't doubt it for one moment. Or that there are vulnerable people with part trauma who could easily be exploited within the scene.

Personally, inflicting or receiving pain beyond mild spanking is not remotely appealing, I am a little intrigued by shibari though. "

Love Shibari and how it makes you feel protected and yet really horny

Limerick

"

Of course you can... It also seems we are quite close "

Not far away at all

By *ensualnFunCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Before starting swinging I Mrs was attracted to some aspects of BDSM, some of which were pain and domination but not just. But hubby could not grasp the concept, afraid of seeing marks on my body… but he is happy to know that I don’t do marks (though some bruising may happen).

One of our first meets was with a Dom who recognised the sub in me and we clicked on so many levels we are still exploring 2 years later.

Met another Dom, a master flogger of sorts who has brought me to subspace also on a few occasions… it’s heavenly!

For me it’s not about pain… I like the sensual flogging with the soft thick long flogger in real leather… to others it looks like pain but when flogged in a certain way, crescendo, the pain doesn’t register… just pleasure! And you always want more and harder… trust is a big thing! And I’m very picky!

I’ve just bought my first flogger and intend to learn how to use it but also teach hubby lol

Hubby is now big into Shibari and Wax play. We don’t have the same kinks but that’s the beauty about swinging, you don’t have to! There’s others you can share with out there!

tipperary

"

Not far away at all "

I do shibari too

Midlands

"

Of course you can... It also seems we are quite close "

Definitely adding my name to the sensual flogging… missed last time maybe next time

"

Not far away at all

I do shibari too "

Think you should organise a flogging/shikari social

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

City

The saying "Mind over Matter" is quite applicable here..BDSM is a mental space long before its ever physical. It's a real psychological kink/interest and applies so very differently to each of us!

Its why its one of those topics to discuss/debate but there is no set in stone answers, bar a few technical definitions.

You have to have a good understanding of your own mind and draw to BDSM before truly embracing it imo (its a constant evolution)... equally, you need to be willing to spend the time to understand your partners mind and what aspects of their mind/life draws them to BDSM to have that true joint enjoyment/release.

Also, a deep trust, communication and honesty are key components of it in my mind and therefore i for one would take a step back from anyone looking to force the issue early.. its where misunderstanding and possible danger can arise in certain cases.

Anyway, depending in which letter you associate with more in B.D.S.M makes us all quite different with different understandings of what it is and how it effects us or makes us feel.

Luckily,like anything in this world there is an equal and opposite.. hence our playmates

Anyway, point being this is a mental kink before a physical one and for true exposure you have to release your mind (which can be very difficult to do ofcourse and i understand that) nut once done.. the physical elements are fun, enjoyable and just delicious.. but i would suggest the true inner euphoria that is released is down to mental stimulation and release and doesn't overly compare to the physical.

Subspace would be a good example of this (but can be dangerous too unless in a very secure and trusting environment)

#mindovermatter

tipperary

" Think you should organise a flogging/shikari social "

That's not one of my best strengths (organise socials) but I know someone that's great at it... Maybe we should talk about it to happen in nov-dec as we are busy for the next weeks...

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

Had a great night at the RVC the once with broken ribs....

That was a wired kinda pain verses pleasure thing... Only the fact the people their made it so much fun did it make it's pleasure.

Not something I would repeat ??

But a bit of pain, ass slapping, sometimes tight wanking has been fun, sometimes not though. Depends on the mood and the person(s) your with.

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

Always thought about trying more, but never really had the right opportunity

athlone

"We also like it a little rough, spanking, flogging. Always respect the boundaries but love when herself turns her head and says harder;)"

Yes myself mrssun likes it a little rough!! but only with people I have met before and know what they are doing alot out there think they know what they are at

Limerick

"Before starting swinging I Mrs was attracted to some aspects of BDSM, some of which were pain and domination but not just. But hubby could not grasp the concept, afraid of seeing marks on my body… but he is happy to know that I don’t do marks (though some bruising may happen).

One of our first meets was with a Dom who recognised the sub in me and we clicked on so many levels we are still exploring 2 years later.

Met another Dom, a master flogger of sorts who has brought me to subspace also on a few occasions… it’s heavenly!

For me it’s not about pain… I like the sensual flogging with the soft thick long flogger in real leather… to others it looks like pain but when flogged in a certain way, crescendo, the pain doesn’t register… just pleasure! And you always want more and harder… trust is a big thing! And I’m very picky!

I’ve just bought my first flogger and intend to learn how to use it but also teach hubby lol

Hubby is now big into Shibari and Wax play. We don’t have the same kinks but that’s the beauty about swinging, you don’t have to! There’s others you can share with out there!

"

Excellent and insightful post, thank you C

Limerick

"

Not far away at all

I do shibari too "

Might line up for that too

Limerick

"The saying "Mind over Matter" is quite applicable here..BDSM is a mental space long before its ever physical. It's a real psychological kink/interest and applies so very differently to each of us!

Its why its one of those topics to discuss/debate but there is no set in stone answers, bar a few technical definitions.

You have to have a good understanding of your own mind and draw to BDSM before truly embracing it imo (its a constant evolution)... equally, you need to be willing to spend the time to understand your partners mind and what aspects of their mind/life draws them to BDSM to have that true joint enjoyment/release.

Also, a deep trust, communication and honesty are key components of it in my mind and therefore i for one would take a step back from anyone looking to force the issue early.. its where misunderstanding and possible danger can arise in certain cases.

Anyway, depending in which letter you associate with more in B.D.S.M makes us all quite different with different understandings of what it is and how it effects us or makes us feel.

Luckily,like anything in this world there is an equal and opposite.. hence our playmates

Anyway, point being this is a mental kink before a physical one and for true exposure you have to release your mind (which can be very difficult to do ofcourse and i understand that) nut once done.. the physical elements are fun, enjoyable and just delicious.. but i would suggest the true inner euphoria that is released is down to mental stimulation and release and doesn't overly compare to the physical.

Subspace would be a good example of this (but can be dangerous too unless in a very secure and trusting environment)

#mindovermatter "

We need to talk

Limerick

"Had a great night at the RVC the once with broken ribs....

That was a wired kinda pain verses pleasure thing... Only the fact the people their made it so much fun did it make it's pleasure.

Not something I would repeat ??

But a bit of pain, ass slapping, sometimes tight wanking has been fun, sometimes not though. Depends on the mood and the person(s) your with. "

Thank you

Limerick

"We also like it a little rough, spanking, flogging. Always respect the boundaries but love when herself turns her head and says harder;)

Yes myself mrssun likes it a little rough!! but only with people I have met before and know what they are doing alot out there think they know what they are at "

Sensual at first, building up to a crazy end

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I got bate enough at school to last me a lifetime

athlone

"We also like it a little rough, spanking, flogging. Always respect the boundaries but love when herself turns her head and says harder;)

Yes myself mrssun likes it a little rough!! but only with people I have met before and know what they are doing alot out there think they know what they are at

Sensual at first, building up to a crazy end "

Oh that's it best way

Limerick

"I got bate enough at school to last me a lifetime "

I bate you recently and you loved it

Limerick

Oh that's it best way "

By *atekeeperAndKeymasterCouple  over a year ago

Derry/Donegal

We , (Mrs particularly ) love it . I'm fussy about who I play with though and love a good old vanilla meet to. I've had very intense scenes with trusted people and it takes a lot of conversation and trust, on the flip side I've had some really funny giggly scenes to. It very much depends on what we both like and what and the level of trust.

By *xploring9999Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Been into BDSM from the ripe age of 14, enjoy it as it's more intense, it's about fucking the mind to control the body to collar the soul.

An art form really.

Have noticed as years go by I tend to explore sadisitc side more or willing to.

By *o strings but a G-stringMan  over a year ago

city

I love it insofar as being on the receiving end of it. My best encounter was a lady who tied me to the bed, rode me cowgirl style, slappong me in thr face and pinching my nipples while mocking me for not giving her my cum, shouting that I was a worthless sl ave. Afterwards I kissed her ass passionately in gratitude. It was excellent

By *ild WomanWoman  over a year ago

Carlow

It is almost a spiritual journey, it starts in the mind and then the body, the soul feeds off it.

I like impact play with marks for a day or two. Each to their own. But open and honesty along with good communication is vital. If these are not in the mix it can turn into something totally different.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I got flogged , and I liked it.

It felt so wrong . It felt so right

By *ouple VCouple  over a year ago

South East

Like ourselves we like bit of flogging & spanking

Myself I love it. I remember my first one at a club I almost came. One of my fantasies is to get flogged. Then pegged by the Mrs and suck off. It will happen she said. We been to a few clubs but we don’t like watching people getting punished and you know it’s painful. Everyone to their own kink.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Nic your new flogger pic is epic!!

I must say I've gotten more into kink the past few years...I absolutely love my collar and a little roleplay/bondage.

I really love the dressing up too..latex and leather

B x

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

My own view is that apart from safety and consent there are no determiners of a scene or a relationship. As mentioned in the thread people have turned up at parties and gone for it. No deep trust and knowing someone for ages.

If the kink is one to one, the key issues are to get educated and take your time. This is for safety, there are bad people in the scene,but there are bad people in bars and night clubs and other walks of life. Worse than bad people are incompetent people, they cause more physical and mental damage. For both sides of the D/s you are your own safety officer.

I entirely disagree with those who say it is mainly in the mind and a psychological thing. The balance is different for different people and their kink. But like sex if you can't deliver or receive the right physical aspect, it is a let down. This extends beyond impact and sensation it includes service submission.

I am serious about rope (Kinbaku), floggers,impact and D/s.

Pre- covid I did want to go over to Dublin to try the BDSM club there,but hotel and B&B prices were crazy.

By *ust4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Moira

We didn’t know there was a place in Dublin

Is it still open?

By *hannonTSTV/TS  over a year ago

cork suburbs

Nimhneach is one place you can rock up if you meet the dress code, no other real requirements.

There is also Swinksters, but you'll need some to vouch for you usually. Think they post on here now and then.

Moira

Thank you x

All around Mayo.

"Nimhneach is one place you can rock up if you meet the dress code, no other real requirements.

There is also Swinksters, but you'll need some to vouch for you usually. Think they post on here now and then."

There's also DV8

Moira

"Nimhneach is one place you can rock up if you meet the dress code, no other real requirements.

There is also Swinksters, but you'll need some to vouch for you usually. Think they post on here now and then.

There's also DV8 "

Oh please tell us more

Limerick

There's also DV8

Oh please tell us more "

DV8 is normally on in Dublin but they came to Limerick over the summer and we missed it

The other site advertises those events, haven't seen them promoted here.

Limerick

"Nic your new flogger pic is epic!!

I must say I've gotten more into kink the past few years...I absolutely love my collar and a little roleplay/bondage.

I really love the dressing up too..latex and leather

B x"

Thank you B and your collar and chain are fab

All around Mayo.

[Removed by poster at 17/09/22 00:31:41]

All around Mayo.

[Removed by poster at 17/09/22 00:33:38]

All around Mayo.

The crowd who run DV8 have a profile on here called alt-desires same as on the other site.

By *eepspotMan  over a year ago

Kildare/Dublin

Oh yes..I do love a good flogging

Midlands

Sensual at first, building up to a crazy end "

Oh yes please!

By *ollypop9Woman  over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

If you had told me before fab, I would enjoy pain, I would have laughed you out of the room.

But then I've witnessed flogging and asked for a taster.

I'm forever grateful to the couple who introduced me to it. ( you know who you are x)

I got the best advice on how to stay safe and how to look after my mental health as well as my physical health in regards to this.

All I can say, if you are curious and want to try it, please educate yourself, please make sure you only go to people who know what they are doing.

There are a lot of wannabes around.

Also it's not black and white. Whatever feels right for you, that's what counts.

I'm a very mixed bag. I like to get a "fix" as I call it, every so often. Flogging on a cross, mix of sensual and hard. Sometimes I can only take a little, other times I enter sub space and take a lot.

I get different things out of different doms.

I don't need to bring it into the bedroom, but my preferred play would be a mix of sensual and rough also.

I'm not a brat or a switch. I'm a total sub.

Funny enough in real life I would be pretty much in charge of things.

Anyone reading this only starting their journey, again keep safe, but embrace it. It's wonderful if it makes you feel good.

As I say, others go for a massage, I like to get bet till my ass bleads lol

But the outcome is the same, I'm relaxed, and my head is clear.

I also have the added bonus that it turns me on.

Limerick

Oh yes please! "

Your wish is James' command

Limerick

Oh yes please!

Your wish is James' command "

Still waiting on my Shibari session with D

Limerick

"If you had told me before fab, I would enjoy pain, I would have laughed you out of the room.

But then I've witnessed flogging and asked for a taster.

I'm forever grateful to the couple who introduced me to it. ( you know who you are x)

I got the best advice on how to stay safe and how to look after my mental health as well as my physical health in regards to this.

All I can say, if you are curious and want to try it, please educate yourself, please make sure you only go to people who know what they are doing.

There are a lot of wannabes around.

Also it's not black and white. Whatever feels right for you, that's what counts.

I'm a very mixed bag. I like to get a "fix" as I call it, every so often. Flogging on a cross, mix of sensual and hard. Sometimes I can only take a little, other times I enter sub space and take a lot.

I get different things out of different doms.

I don't need to bring it into the bedroom, but my preferred play would be a mix of sensual and rough also.

I'm not a brat or a switch. I'm a total sub.

Funny enough in real life I would be pretty much in charge of things.

Anyone reading this only starting their journey, again keep safe, but embrace it. It's wonderful if it makes you feel good.

As I say, others go for a massage, I like to get bet till my ass bleads lol

But the outcome is the same, I'm relaxed, and my head is clear.

I also have the added bonus that it turns me on."

Thanks for that, really insightful

great thread here. really selling it but with the warning too

By *ollypop9Woman  over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

"My very first house party had a set of stocks set up

Each to their own .."

I don't think any of us will ever forget that. That was a first for me too.

But that was also the night you told us about your love for eggs benedict.

By *m_impact_playMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Neither of us were into any sort of pain before starting to swing but we've really surprised ourselves by becoming more and more open to flogging and have enjoyed it on a number of occasions during events.

Other BDSM items like nipple clamps, electrodes or hooks of any kind don't really interest us, but huge respect to those who enjoy those activities. We find it a fascinating subject.

My questions are, have you surprised yourself as you've gotten older with regards to the pain/pleasure thing or have you always been into pain?

Also, do you have any interesting stories to tell on the topic? "

I've always been into SM sex, ever since I've discovered myself sexualy, making my own impact play implements and testing them on me and trying to see how much pain I can take.

Meeting my first SM play partner and getting my ass cheeks so red and bruised that I couldn't sit was a game changer.

I've asked for a safety word as I was terrified, but I was told that if I use it, the session is over, so I didn't.

The next sessions were always with different people as I was trying to see what is out there.

These days, I stick with the ones I've been playing numerous times and trust fully, but sometimes I get introduced to new experienced ones.

The most interesting of all was trying the estim, absolutely fantastic experience.

One surprising experience for me, was my reaction when I've met two people during an impact play session and I could not get myself to relax and enjoy a double punishment, regardless of the fact that I knew both very well from meeting them separately.

By *xBelMorriganMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm very much a switch in all aspects of sexual pleasure - and to me kink is very much sexual - I don't quite understand how it can be separated by some people.

So I love to give and receive pleasure equally and that extends to kink. I'm mostly into impact play and restraints - then another big kink is also watersports (piss play for the uninitiated).

» Add a new message to this topic