FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Interested but not interested

Interested but not interested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I'm quite interested in the whole swinging thing, but my wife isn't. I joined this to feel part of the scene even though I wouldn't actually do anything because it wouldn't be fair on my wife. Hope that's okay with people on here, I know its probably sounds a bit mad. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

[Removed by poster at 28/08/22 15:43:21]

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

"[Removed by poster at 28/08/22 15:43:21]"

Everyone one has there own reasons for joining u just do u and use it how you want to

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Everyone is here for there own reasons least your honest about it

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

Sure we are here for a bit of fun and crack

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"So, I'm quite interested in the whole swinging thing, but my wife isn't. I joined this to feel part of the scene even though I wouldn't actually do anything because it wouldn't be fair on my wife. Hope that's okay with people on here, I know its probably sounds a bit mad. Just wanted to set the record straight. "

Welcome! People use the site in different ways and yours isn't ny better or worse than anyone else's. Does sound like you might be teasing yourself a bit though. Are you 100 sure your wife can't he brought on board? Perhaps choose something that you think she might enjoy (like two men and her, or a first girl-girl experience). The way to bring her along is to show her what's in it for her.

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

You’re in good company… a lot of swingers are members of Fab, but a lot of Fab members aren’t swingers (our observation based opinion).

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I consider myself very lucky to have convinced himself to take that first step and we can now explore this together. Many couples like yourself aren't so lucky, but i'd suggest there's always hope if you take the right approach like what FN suggested. Sometimes it can take years to come round to the idea. Try pillow talk, when she may be most open to the idea, but don't push it as she may never come round. Your relationship must always take priority. Good luck.

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"I consider myself very lucky to have convinced himself to take that first step and we can now explore this together. Many couples like yourself aren't so lucky, but i'd suggest there's always hope if you take the right approach like what FN suggested. Sometimes it can take years to come round to the idea. Try pillow talk, when she may be most open to the idea, but don't push it as she may never come round. Your relationship must always take priority. Good luck. "

We all consider ourselves lucky

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"I consider myself very lucky to have convinced himself to take that first step and we can now explore this together. Many couples like yourself aren't so lucky, but i'd suggest there's always hope if you take the right approach like what FN suggested. Sometimes it can take years to come round to the idea. Try pillow talk, when she may be most open to the idea, but don't push it as she may never come round. Your relationship must always take priority. Good luck.

We all consider ourselves lucky "

Keep posting those Marigold pictures Ger

» Add a new message to this topic