FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > STI s are still available

STI s are still available

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet Suck n Go OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

A few weeks ago I met a gay guy for oral. The next day I met a straight guy and give him oral. The following day mid afternoon I got an itch on my stomach and after examination it was a pubic lice. Straight to the chemist for lotion and burned all my clothes lol. I contacted both guy's but they denied it was them. I was fully clothed and they were semi naked so it must have dropped off onto me. I haven't had crabs in year's and felt dirty. It's 2022 and who walks about infected with them and passes them onto other's ffs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A few weeks ago I met a gay guy for oral. The next day I met a straight guy and give him oral. The following day mid afternoon I got an itch on my stomach and after examination it was a pubic lice. Straight to the chemist for lotion and burned all my clothes lol. I contacted both guy's but they denied it was them. I was fully clothed and they were semi naked so it must have dropped off onto me. I haven't had crabs in year's and felt dirty. It's 2022 and who walks about infected with them and passes them onto other's ffs."

I still find weird how there are people sucking strangers without condom. Like, there are tons of shity things that one can get just for suck or been sucked, and yet 2022 and people still dont care.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"A few weeks ago I met a gay guy for oral. The next day I met a straight guy and give him oral. The following day mid afternoon I got an itch on my stomach and after examination it was a pubic lice. Straight to the chemist for lotion and burned all my clothes lol. I contacted both guy's but they denied it was them. I was fully clothed and they were semi naked so it must have dropped off onto me. I haven't had crabs in year's and felt dirty. It's 2022 and who walks about infected with them and passes them onto other's ffs.

I still find weird how there are people sucking strangers without condom. Like, there are tons of shity things that one can get just for suck or been sucked, and yet 2022 and people still dont care.

"

Do you let people suck your cock without putting a condom on first?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Ive seen one picture on here of a man getting a blowjob and he's wearing a condom

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A few weeks ago I met a gay guy for oral. The next day I met a straight guy and give him oral. The following day mid afternoon I got an itch on my stomach and after examination it was a pubic lice. Straight to the chemist for lotion and burned all my clothes lol. I contacted both guy's but they denied it was them. I was fully clothed and they were semi naked so it must have dropped off onto me. I haven't had crabs in year's and felt dirty. It's 2022 and who walks about infected with them and passes them onto other's ffs.

Do you let people suck your cock without putting a condom on first?"

Nope. Like it too much for it to fall

By *iscreet Suck n Go OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I've watched videos on this site with mm, mf, mmf and not one is wearing a condom. I know any sexual contact with a stranger is always a risk. Ive seen profiles on here of guy's interested in meeting women and not looking for single guy's but they are on fabguys with profile pic's of their arse in the air looking fucked - go figure.

» Add a new message to this topic