FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ladies...how do you boost your body confidence

Ladies...how do you boost your body confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would consider myself to be attractive, Iv not been blessed with supermodel looks or body but I try hard to present myself nicely with hair, tan, make up nice fitting lingerie but I'm so hung up on my belly...it holds me back from approaching couples with a slimmer lady due to my own insecurity. We are relatively new so hope confidence can come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Fake it till you make it. I think we all have body confidence issues so once you know that everyone feels the same it makes things a bit easier.

Plus a glass of Pinot Grigio helps I find. Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would consider myself to be attractive, Iv not been blessed with supermodel looks or body but I try hard to present myself nicely with hair, tan, make up nice fitting lingerie but I'm so hung up on my belly...it holds me back from approaching couples with a slimmer lady due to my own insecurity. We are relatively new so hope confidence can come.

"

Same here about approaching other couples due to my size - which isn't large, it's just as not athletic or perfectly toned like so many here.

"Fake it till you make it. I think we all have body confidence issues so once you know that everyone feels the same it makes things a bit easier.

Plus a glass of Pinot Grigio helps I find. Mrs "

I always find i forget I have a belly after a few yes lol

"I would consider myself to be attractive, Iv not been blessed with supermodel looks or body but I try hard to present myself nicely with hair, tan, make up nice fitting lingerie but I'm so hung up on my belly...it holds me back from approaching couples with a slimmer lady due to my own insecurity. We are relatively new so hope confidence can come.

Same here about approaching other couples due to my size - which isn't large, it's just as not athletic or perfectly toned like so many here."

it's a struggle to be in the moment and enjoy things if you don't feel attractive in ourselves isn't it

By *anandjCouple  over a year ago

Citywest

I would be very happy to help. In our profile you can see photos of my wife. I do boudoir photography - especially for plus size girls. There’s nothing better then showing girls how beautiful they are with simple photos.

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"Fake it till you make it. I think we all have body confidence issues so once you know that everyone feels the same it makes things a bit easier.

Plus a glass of Pinot Grigio helps I find. Mrs "

Agree, we all have our insecurities, male and female, every shape and size ! Own it, embrace it. And the glass of Pinot definitely helps

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Don’t forget that most people post pics from the most flattering angles, with everything sucked in. And that’s the people who don’t filter their pics.

Comparison is the thief of joy.

Build your confidence by wearing lingerie that you feel sexy as fuck in. You’ll soon realise that the person/people you’re with don’t give a flying fuck about your wobbly bits, and if they do, they don’t deserve your time.

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple  over a year ago

nearby

Agree with Jaffa, we all use angles and noone looks as good as their best photo in reality! We are all our own harshest critic when it comes to body hang ups, I personally don't like my tummy (after 3 kids it's like a tiger with all the stripes) but I just always wear lingerie that covers it and then I feel so much sexier

Eh, a bit of strange and a vagina all in the one package, I'm any man's dream.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

. "

This is so true!

"

This is so true!"

I love this quote because it's so bloody true, before I joined fab I never took photos of me in lingerie, had never shared a pic with a guy, heck I didn't even know what my vagina looked like.

Since I've joined I have grown somewhat in confidence, I still have days where I want to hide under a black bin bag, I had a boudoir photoshoot done in 2020 and it was amazing. Highly recommend doing one.

Everyone has insecurities, I've seen people with great figures and they have the same hang ups as the rest of us.

I am completely open about my size on here.

I'm learning to embrace my curves and rolls

Plus sexy lingerie, tan and makeup definitely helps

By *exysamXXXWoman  over a year ago

The Land of Make Believe

Everyone has hang ups over our body. Like most ladies the mum tum for me is something I am constantly conscious of.

As previously mentioned good angles and sucking in does work for me

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Owner of a mum tum, cellulite, massive pores and thin hair all of which I think about at least 5 times before I meet new people.

Surround yourself with people who love and appreciate you and at the end of the day swinging does not define you or your worth. Your fab

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Don’t forget that most people post pics from the most flattering angles, with everything sucked in. And that’s the people who don’t filter their pics.

Build your confidence by wearing lingerie that you feel sexy as fuck in. You’ll soon realise that the person/people you’re with don’t give a flying fuck about your wobbly bits, and if they do, they don’t deserve your time. "

What she said ^^

"Owner of a mum tum, cellulite, massive pores and thin hair all of which I think about at least 5 times before I meet new people.

Surround yourself with people who love and appreciate you and at the end of the day swinging does not define you or your worth. Your fab "

I think this is the key, it's a mistake to base one's self-worth on swinging.

"Owner of a mum tum, cellulite, massive pores and thin hair all of which I think about at least 5 times before I meet new people.

Surround yourself with people who love and appreciate you and at the end of the day swinging does not define you or your worth. Your fab "

Send I've met you and your gorgeous ! Catch up soon x

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Surround yourself with people who love and appreciate you and at the end of the day swinging does not define you or your worth. Your fab

Send I've met you and your gorgeous ! Catch up soon x"

Mwah DD loves you too

"

"

Oh I love this! So absolutely true..

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman  over a year ago

Cork

I could have written this post.

Confidence is a very attractive trait so I just own it and enjoy the moment

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

One of the things we have noticed and really liked in the lifestyle was the confidence of people. I’m sure not all of them started out that way but soon enough you realise people don’t care. We all have lumps and bumps that we are not happy with. We all have body parts that annoy the hell(stomach for me) out of us . As a poster says, glass of your favourite in hand and on we go. Mr.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

You ladies put way too much pressure on yourselves sometimes..

Embrace your inner goddess and run with it..

Life is short and hard enough without putting additional pressure on yourselves.

OP just had a look through your pictures and you look stunning!! I am exactly the same as you. In my head I think that there is no way the other couple would want to see my body when the Mrs is slim, athletic and sexy but then from talking to these women, they hold their own insecurities and think their boobs are too small or ass is flat and they love the idea of being with a curvy lady (as do their men)

We all have insecurities. Fab has done wonders for my confidence.

Embrace your curves, love yourself and if someone has an issue with your shape then it’s a reflection of them not you xxx

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I know Laura struggles with the showering of compliments and hyperbole that comes from guys on here. It makes you kinda numb to them.

By *ork fellaMan  over a year ago

Macroom

Ye ladies put way too much pressure on yourselves.Access to celebrity via media, social media etc has made that far more common.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

I believe confidence comes from within … if you are happy with how you look, who you are, you will oooze confidence…

Don’t need anyones approval to have confidence…

Media and strangers shouldn’t have an impact on how you feel about yourself …

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

"I believe confidence comes from within … if you are happy with how you look, who you are, you will oooze confidence…

"

"I believe confidence comes from within … if you are happy with how you look, who you are, you will oooze confidence…

"

Absolutely… you see what you want in the mirror!!!

By *heFoxersCouple  over a year ago

FoxTown

"

This is so true!

I love this quote because it's so bloody true, before I joined fab I never took photos of me in lingerie, had never shared a pic with a guy, heck I didn't even know what my vagina looked like.

Since I've joined I have grown somewhat in confidence, I still have days where I want to hide under a black bin bag, I had a boudoir photoshoot done in 2020 and it was amazing. Highly recommend doing one.

Everyone has insecurities, I've seen people with great figures and they have the same hang ups as the rest of us.

I am completely open about my size on here.

I'm learning to embrace my curves and rolls

Plus sexy lingerie, tan and makeup definitely helps"

Totally agree with all these comments and we all have body issues different days. Yes my body size is not everyone's cup of tea and the glossy magazines certainly let me know in their eyes I'm not model material but but on a sexy outfit or lingerie and I feel great and can take on the world.

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

You all look gorgeous x

"You all look gorgeous x"

Thanks Hun

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't boost my confidence I know I'm over weight and I have to get my ass in gear and do something about it now. I know I'm more confident when slimmer and that's the only way I will be happier in my body. This is not a poor me post either because confidence comes from within and it doesn't matter if people try and boost it by giving compliments,I know usually I don't pay any heed to them especially on here.

"Totally agree with all these comments and we all have body issues different days. Yes my body size is not everyone's cup of tea and the glossy magazines certainly let me know in their eyes I'm not model material but but on a sexy outfit or lingerie and I feel great and can take on the world."

Those 'I can take on the world days' are brilliant

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"You all look gorgeous x

Thanks Hun "

no problem hun x

By *heFoxersCouple  over a year ago

FoxTown

I have to say love all the men & women on fab who support/encourage one another rather than trying to tear each other down very positive feeling.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Im a big aul curvy burd but hey that's me, over the year's ive gotten to know what clothes suit me and what are a no go.Ive also learned how to take a good picture especially on here with colour, lighting and positioning which helps to

"I don't boost my confidence I know I'm over weight and I have to get my ass in gear and do something about it now. I know I'm more confident when slimmer and that's the only way I will be happier in my body. This is not a poor me post either because confidence comes from within and it doesn't matter if people try and boost it by giving compliments,I know usually I don't pay any heed to them especially on here. "

Agree totally Bo. I'm in a total fug at the moment where my self esteem is rock bottom. Despite the fact that I am actually doing something about it, the only person that can fix what's inside my head is me. There are days when I don't give a flying fuck what other people think of my size and the constant judgement - perceived or real. Other days, it's crippling. Flattery here is just that. For the most part it's hollow.

To the OP, I've been in your situation where I thought I wouldn't & couldn't meet people who are slimmer than me. To be honest, for me that's a pretty small pond, and I came to realise in time it's actually not very nice for the other person. To only choose people who are somehow "less" in one's eyes - in whatever way - is quite demeaning and in the long run does nothing for self confidence because the harsh reality is that it will never come from doing exactly the same thing as you perceive others do to you.

"I don't boost my confidence I know I'm over weight and I have to get my ass in gear and do something about it now. I know I'm more confident when slimmer and that's the only way I will be happier in my body. This is not a poor me post either because confidence comes from within and it doesn't matter if people try and boost it by giving compliments,I know usually I don't pay any heed to them especially on here.

Agree totally Bo. I'm in a total fug at the moment where my self esteem is rock bottom. Despite the fact that I am actually doing something about it, the only person that can fix what's inside my head is me. There are days when I don't give a flying fuck what other people think of my size and the constant judgement - perceived or real. Other days, it's crippling. Flattery here is just that. For the most part it's hollow.

To the OP, I've been in your situation where I thought I wouldn't & couldn't meet people who are slimmer than me. To be honest, for me that's a pretty small pond, and I came to realise in time it's actually not very nice for the other person. To only choose people who are somehow "less" in one's eyes - in whatever way - is quite demeaning and in the long run does nothing for self confidence because the harsh reality is that it will never come from doing exactly the same thing as you perceive others do to you."

All of this !!

Hi, I love the honesty of your post. As someone who’s struggled with their own weight I can empathise. Recently I’ve begun to lose weight and two things that were said to me seem to have acted as a trigger. One is that we should make a deliberate and ongoing attempt to seek the positive. I’ve found that doing so has had such a positive impact on my head space. The second is that I am responsible for my own well being. So simply put but so true. Ps you are very attractive x

» Add a new message to this topic