FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Big Willie Style

Big Willie Style

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emper-fudge OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackrock

For a man who played Mohammed Ali that was such a weak punch..... Fair play to Chris Rock what a pro.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was a slap not a punch

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I've no idea how this guy stayed in his seat when Ricky gervais did the golden globes all those times

"I've no idea how this guy stayed in his seat when Ricky gervais did the golden globes all those times "

I don't think Ricky ever made fun of someone's medical condition though.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"I've no idea how this guy stayed in his seat when Ricky gervais did the golden globes all those times

I don't think Ricky ever made fun of someone's medical condition though. "

You don't know his comedy very well then.

Much more offensive than an alopecia joke but he still didn't deserve to be assaulted

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

First time I've ever wishes James Corden was hosting an awards ceremony...

"I've no idea how this guy stayed in his seat when Ricky gervais did the golden globes all those times

Much more offensive than an alopecia joke but he still didn't deserve to be assaulted "

Your right. I don't. Never really a fan tbh

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Much more offensive than an alopecia joke but he still didn't deserve to be assaulted "

I love Ricky, but he is way more offensive than anything Chris Rock did when he did the golden globes. Its on youtube. I guess Smith took this more personally which I can obviously understand... but these hosts are employed to roast the audience and he was just doing what he was paid to do. Violence is totally unacceptable as a response. Heckle/walk out/blast him in the media, whatever. Don't run up and hit him ffs.

kildare

Much more offensive than an alopecia joke but he still didn't deserve to be assaulted

I love Ricky, but he is way more offensive than anything Chris Rock did when he did the golden globes. Its on youtube. I guess Smith took this more personally which I can obviously understand... but these hosts are employed to roast the audience and he was just doing what he was paid to do. Violence is totally unacceptable as a response. Heckle/walk out/blast him in the media, whatever. Don't run up and hit him ffs."

Exactly.

If its OK for will smith to do that then it's OK for anybody to do once they are offended,and it's not

I love Ricky, but he is way more offensive than anything Chris Rock did when he did the golden globes. Its on youtube. I guess Smith took this more personally which I can obviously understand... but these hosts are employed to roast the audience and he was just doing what he was paid to do. Violence is totally unacceptable as a response. Heckle/walk out/blast him in the media, whatever. Don't run up and hit him ffs.

Exactly.

If its OK for will smith to do that then it's OK for anybody to do once they are offended,and it's not"

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It depends what you define as offensive. I don't think Gervais ever made fun of some because of a medical condition at the Globes.

He made fun of celebraties based on their own decisions, there's a big difference.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I wonder is their sexual history between all 3 of them

Haven't they admitted to being swingers in past interviews

Still not an excuse for what he did to Chris Rock

kildare

It depends what you define as offensive. I don't think Gervais ever made fun of some because of a medical condition at the Globes.

He made fun of celebraties based on their own decisions, there's a big difference. "

He made jokes about AIDS and cancer and more

By *UReadyMan  over a year ago

fairview

Will smith just really showed himself for the dickhead thst he is . Supposedly the worst kind of diva on set too, they should take his award off him . Violence never a good idea

I thought this thread was going to be about the Ops big cock and how he can go ten rounds!

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I do think that if Smith (or his wife) had interrupted Rock to explain that alopecia was a very distressing, upsetting condition for a woman to suffer and that the joke had been very hurtful, it would've been a more much effective way of dealing with it. But hey, who knows how we'd respond in that situation.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Jesus plenty ways to get across without hitting him, than stands on stage apologising to the academy hoping they let him come back.

"Will smith just really showed himself for the dickhead thst he is . Supposedly the worst kind of diva on set too, they should take his award off him . Violence never a good idea "

Just another guy who can't keep his fists in check at the end of the day

Dublin

He made fun of celebraties based on their own decisions, there's a big difference.

He made jokes about AIDS and cancer and more

"

But I don't think he has ever singled out one person specifically because of their aids or cancer. Certainly not at the Globes anyway.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ahh bit of live action at the oscars, the showbiz crowd love that, so does the media and even here on fab it's a topic!

Yes violence is all wrong, I'm sure by now Will slaps himself over and over for losing it...

Will Smith's star has well and truly fallen from the heavens after last night..

He was on the decline for years (since the start of the scientology links probably) but how you are so weak as to walk on stage in front of the world and smack a comedian for a joke is baffling. BS Toxic masculinity/Fake toughness. It was sad to watch honestly.

"I wonder is their sexual history between all 3 of them

Haven't they admitted to being swingers in past interviews

Still not an excuse for what he did to Chris Rock "

Not sure about admitting to being swingers but they have said they have an open relationship (not sure if their poly or something similar though)

Anyway two wrongs don't make a right to be fair.

By *elboy1985Man  over a year ago

galway

Right...Frankie Boyle gets the host job next year.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Ballsbridge

Unbelievable brass neck on Smith

He initially laughs, sees his wife is raging, goes up on stage and slaps the comedian, goes back to his seat, shouts at him and then sits quietly for the rest of the show after he’s made the entire building squirm with discomfort

He’s lost the run of himself

By *adbod2020Man  over a year ago

Galway

Ya i dunno but to me what it looked like is Chris Rock made the joke, Will was seen laughing. The slap itself although made a connection didn't look hard and was more dramatic than needed be. I think to a certain point Will was being funny. Then I think he probably seen his wife's unimpressed face and changed tune.

Again, it's the dramatic walk and the way he slapped that makes me think that. And again he was laughing at the time of the joke

Shit actor shit singer shit rapper shit at throwing a punch. He should get the oscar for being shit at everything

Good call I'd like to see a riot

Wow ^^^^^^ no need for that

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 28/03/22 20:23:49]

By *hoenix-risingMan  over a year ago

Co.Down

"Will Smith's star has well and truly fallen from the heavens after last night..

He was on the decline for years (since the start of the scientology links probably) but how you are so weak as to walk on stage in front of the world and smack a comedian for a joke is baffling. BS Toxic masculinity/Fake toughness. It was sad to watch honestly."

He was on the decline for years? He just won an oscar!!

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

Does no one think it was staged?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Does no one think it was staged? "

Not from reading the American Trade magazines tonight

Aye, it looked very odd

I couldn't decide if it was serious or a piss take

Dublin

Nope. Absolutely nothing to gain from staging it from either party.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Wasn't staged. Was genuine. Rehearsal were different and no slap but they haven't said if Chris Rock "joke" was in rehearsals either. Yeah definitely saw Will laughing at the joke until he saw wife's reaction and then he realised and reacted. He has background reasons to react but, as poster above said, would have been much more positive if he'd just grabbed the mic and said something about the alopecia or degrading someone for their condition. There's still a part of me that thinks he did the right thing though. Don't you fucking dare slag my wife off in public and you're lucky it's my open hand and not a first you're getting!

Or am I just too male?

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Fist not first

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Hes simply a school yard bully.

He would have done nothing if it had been Dwayne Johnson or Hugh Jackman up there saying that.

Picking on someone smaller and weaker than him.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

"Does no one think it was staged?

Nope. Absolutely nothing to gain from staging it from either party. "

It just seemed staged to me. Just everything about it. The seating arrangements, the slap, Chris's position when he was ready to be slapped, even both smiling a split second after it.

Nothing to gain. The ratings have went through the roof now. This is the film industry remember!

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 09:08:06]

Must be tiring to see a conspiracy in everything

Dublin

"Does no one think it was staged?

Nope. Absolutely nothing to gain from staging it from either party.

It just seemed staged to me. Just everything about it. The seating arrangements, the slap, Chris's position when he was ready to be slapped, even both smiling a split second after it.

Nothing to gain. The ratings have went through the roof now. This is the film industry remember!"

The ratings for what went through the roof?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Don't think it staged,and to be honest I don't think it was too bad what he called her gi Jane is about a strong powerful woman talking control and not letting anything step in her way....

When Chris first said his comment it shows will Smith laughing and then his wife glaring at will....

By *arkl619Man  over a year ago

cork city and kerry

In fresh Prince he spent half the time abusing uncle phils bald head. Thats a form of alopecia too but he's never said he was wrong for doing that

Let's face it, by doing what he did, staged or not, Smith made a far bigger issue of the comment, and made himself look like a dick to boot (whatever about Rock, isn't being unpleasant to people the meat and bones of many a "hilarious" comedy routine)

As for that defending his woman nonsense, are women still considered so weak and inferior that they need a man to save them from a verbal joke, however tasteless? That smacks more of possession and aggression on the part of the male than anything else.

By *abblingInDUBMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Don't think it staged,and to be honest I don't think it was too bad what he called her gi Jane is about a strong powerful woman talking control and not letting anything step in her way....

When Chris first said his comment it shows will Smith laughing and then his wife glaring at will.... "

I agree. I actually think the GI Jane reference was fairly light hearted and well intended for the most part. Aside from the fact that Demi was actually sexy AF (and Jada aint bad herself), it speaks to a woman's strength as an individual beyond the social markers that identify her as a woman. If he had referenced Kojak, that would have been different.

I think some of the upset probably found root in the joke that Rock had made about her a few years back when she boycotted the ceremony. If you don't know it, look it up, it is hilarious. And probably more cutting, as it questions her relevance in the industry.

Realistically, now knowing he won, the comment would have been a perfect stepping stone to raise the issue for greater purpose during his acceptance speech and in the publicity that follows. Now he is just being hounded about his unchecked aggression.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

It's not nice to the butt of a comedians joke especially when they have the mic and you don't.

I know because I got roasted by a comedian from the stage once before.

It wasn't a trans thing as I was in male mode then.

As for that Chappelle buck ...

» Add a new message to this topic