FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How do you spot...

How do you spot...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A timewaster, a liar, a player etc in here

I'm curious as I think my spidey senses have been off lately, chatted to a " decent" guy or so I thought, he left for family reasons however has returned and is secretly a fwb couple on here with another fabber.

I know people play games, people say what they think you want to hear but I thought I had gotten pretty good at sussing out the twats

So any suggestions ladies and gents?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Usually they'll take the ball into the corner flag area, especially if they are winning.

Or bringing on subs in extra time is another tactic

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"A timewaster, a liar, a player etc in here

I'm curious as I think my spidey senses have been off lately, chatted to a " decent" guy or so I thought, he left for family reasons however has returned and is secretly a fwb couple on here with another fabber.

I know people play games, people say what they think you want to hear but I thought I had gotten pretty good at sussing out the twats

So any suggestions ladies and gents? "

That's the holy grail of this place. If you figure it out, tell me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suppose if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Been there myself a couple of times with persons promising meets etc.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Lots of things are red flags to me but it's impossible to know them all.

Fake pics

Verifications hidden

Only on at certain times of day or disappears on weekends

Leaving messages read but not responding for ages

Goes quiet after making plans

Goes quiet when you ask for a specific pic to verify who they are... I just usually get a feel for people even when texting and if my gut is saying something is off I will leave it.

"Lots of things are red flags to me but it's impossible to know them all.

Fake pics

Verifications hidden

Goes quiet when you ask for a specific pic to verify who they are... I just usually get a feel for people even when texting and if my gut is saying something is off I will leave it.

"

problem is when they send pics, text regularly, chat away, no problem sharing pics etc

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Fake pics

Verifications hidden

problem is when they send pics, text regularly, chat away, no problem sharing pics etc

"

We all have the same issues, occasionally they slip through the radar. Some people are impeccable liars.

It's just annoying when you invest time in something and it's all been deceitful or they are just in it for the chase.

Fake pics

Verifications hidden

We all have the same issues, occasionally they slip through the radar. Some people are impeccable liars.

It's just annoying when you invest time in something and it's all been deceitful or they are just in it for the chase. "

100%

By *acd03Man  over a year ago

Naughtyville

Fake pics

Verifications hidden

"

+1 on most of those Lula.

Your Spidey sense and indeed patience sure gets tested in this melting pot of timewasting fuckwits, albeit garnished with a fair few genuine folks thankfully

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I dunno but maybe suggest coffee pretty early in the conversation, assuming all looks good so far.

Time wasters won't be long disappearing then

Sorry to hear it DD.

Have yet to be led on a wild goose chase but not here that long. I'm just open and honest and if I don't get the same communication in return I don't bother. Be wary of anyone promising big things when you don't know them so well. Castles built on sand.

Only you can decide your due diligence criteria OP. Good luck.

Pay attention to details, liars will usually out themselves with inconsistencies.

Also, as suggested above, arrange a social meet fairly quickly.

By *ayla and the AdmiralCouple  over a year ago

monaghan

We haven't had too much experience getting as far as arranging meets etc but the best "timewaster" we have had was someone chat for ages, start taking about meeting, then they disappear, pop back up a few months later with a whole new profile but the same pics and admitted it was them when called out on it.

I thought when you paid for a subscription you could see who you previously messaged, it doesnt seem to work for this person.

At the end of your shot gun

"We haven't had too much experience getting as far as arranging meets etc but the best "timewaster" we have had was someone chat for ages, start taking about meeting, then they disappear, pop back up a few months later with a whole new profile but the same pics and admitted it was them when called out on it.

I thought when you paid for a subscription you could see who you previously messaged, it doesnt seem to work for this person."

If the person on a whole new profile the messages from the previous profile will be gone.

monaghan

"We haven't had too much experience getting as far as arranging meets etc but the best "timewaster" we have had was someone chat for ages, start taking about meeting, then they disappear, pop back up a few months later with a whole new profile but the same pics and admitted it was them when called out on it.

I thought when you paid for a subscription you could see who you previously messaged, it doesnt seem to work for this person.

If the person on a whole new profile the messages from the previous profile will be gone. "

Yea, I meant to add that they have messaged a few times from the new profile with opening type messages that you would send to someone you havent chatted with before.

If the person on a whole new profile the messages from the previous profile will be gone.

Yea, I meant to add that they have messaged a few times from the new profile with opening type messages that you would send to someone you havent chatted with before."

The notes feature are great, you can make notes on a profile that only you see.

This scenario wouldnt be a redflag for me tbh, life and relationships are complicated esp on here where there are multiple chats going on, connections being made etc...

Probably he took a break to figure out which path to go down. I suppose thats more accurately personal reasons rather than 'family reasons'

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

[Removed by poster at 14/12/21 14:51:45]

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

My timewaster spidey sense is rusty, been away from it too long. It took giving a person 3 chances for me to think wtf am I doing?!

I like the early social idea, I'm taking that from this post.

"This scenario wouldnt be a redflag for me tbh, life and relationships are complicated esp on here where there are multiple chats going on, connections being made etc...

Probably he took a break to figure out which path to go down. I suppose thats more accurately personal reasons rather than 'family reasons' "

I have to agree with that, you can't know it was necessarily done in order to deceive per se, sometimes it's just less complicated for people to delete an account and start over. Remember things are rarely personal, we are all suiting ourselves here, unless the person stood us up for a meet, we wouldn't really care.

monaghan

Yea, I meant to add that they have messaged a few times from the new profile with opening type messages that you would send to someone you havent chatted with before.

The notes feature are great, you can make notes on a profile that only you see. "

I really need to utilise this feature more!

T x

Dublin City

Honestly I don’t trust anyone, Not men or women. Ok. Very VERY few then.

I find most womens photos are extremely flattering or flat out lies with filters. They frequently bitch about others and have no loyalty.

I find most men are spineless. I don’t find that many men lie, but most are painfully unable to be honest.

A lot of men are out to just get their hole - which is fine if they are honest - but most women are happy to lie and stab each other in the back to get and keep a man.

99% of the couples on here are rude and obnoxious, I’ve talked to maybe 2 couples that weren’t arrogant and up their own arses.

IMO the whole thing is a bloody great big joke. If you find one or two good FBs, hang onto them for dear life. I’m blessed with a few absolute gems - one for 26yrs now. Not letting him, or any of the others, go. And my female mates are the same. Hang onto the good ones.

It's very difficult for a single guy on here. I'm genuine...polite and respectful but still finding it difficult. Alot of single guys just think this is a meet...pun intended...factory. please believe me when I say we not all the same.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I dunno but maybe suggest coffee pretty early in the conversation, assuming all looks good so far.

Sorry to hear it DD."

I usually won't do a coffee meet early on when chatting I prefer to get to know people it doesn't mean I'm a timewaster and I wouldn't presuame aomeoe else is either if they didn't meet quick.

The one time I met someone fast off here was the absolute worst meet I've ever had and he scared me so much I almost left the site.

Please let me know how

Maynooth

"I dunno but maybe suggest coffee pretty early in the conversation, assuming all looks good so far.

Sorry to hear it DD.

I usually won't do a coffee meet early on when chatting I prefer to get to know people it doesn't mean I'm a timewaster and I wouldn't presuame aomeoe else is either if they didn't meet quick.

The one time I met someone fast off here was the absolute worst meet I've ever had and he scared me so much I almost left the site. "

I think your way is better. A genuine person will still be there after 20, 40, 60 messages. They will be willing to wait to meet you. If you're not in a hurry yourself, you'll see the wasters for what they are eventually, which is the most important time. I'd rather invest time in 2 people only to find that one is a faker or time waster, rather than to mistakenly dismiss both early on for fear that they might be.

Somewhere in Co. Down

Playing devils advocate if he has a couple's account even with a fwb then he isn't hiding anything really. He may have just needed time away to sort out what ever he needed to.Plenty do that on here .

As for spotting liars I don't know really just anything that someone says that isn't consistent with anything they have said before.

Timewasters I find look for pics etc and sex talk which is why I don't do it anymore on here with someone I haven't met they usually get bored when you don't and stop chatting.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

I think if you have an inkling that someone is a fantasist even though the chats are going well, suggest a coffee early on.

If I have a good feeling about someone, I’m happy to chat for a good while before a coffee meet is arranged, particularly at the moment when I’m keeping my contacts low.

Maynooth

Playing devils advocate if he has a couple's account even with a fwb then he isn't hiding anything really. He may have just needed time away to sort out what ever he needed to.Plenty do that on here .

As for spotting liars I don't know really just anything that someone says that isn't consistent with anything they have said before.

Timewasters I find look for pics etc and sex talk which is why I don't do it anymore on here with someone I haven't met they usually get bored when you don't and stop chatting. "

You're much more interesting if you can conduct a real conversation anyway.

I think...

I'm presuming I am the one you are speaking of considering I've got a few messages telling me you've started this thread and pretty much spreading the word through other means.

So let me clear up some of the stuff you're saying I am or have done.

Yes I left for a few reasons, family being one of them. I don't know you well enough to give you any further details than that.

A time waster I am not. I had every intention of meeting you when time allowed it. And I did say this to you several times. But while we chatted we never had made any definite arrangements to meet.

A liar? Seriously? I'd like know where that is coming from. And please feel free to answer in a public forum because I've nothing to hide.

A 'secret' couple?? And what if I was or am with someone or several people. Isn't that what fab is all about? Meeting people?

There's plenty I can say here too but I have the decency and respect for yourself and myself not to air it on a public forum.

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"Honestly I don’t trust anyone, Not men or women. Ok. Very VERY few then.

I find most womens photos are extremely flattering or flat out lies with filters. They frequently bitch about others and have no loyalty.

I find most men are spineless. I don’t find that many men lie, but most are painfully unable to be honest.

A lot of men are out to just get their hole - which is fine if they are honest - but most women are happy to lie and stab each other in the back to get and keep a man.

99% of the couples on here are rude and obnoxious, I’ve talked to maybe 2 couples that weren’t arrogant and up their own arses.

IMO the whole thing is a bloody great big joke. If you find one or two good FBs, hang onto them for dear life. I’m blessed with a few absolute gems - one for 26yrs now. Not letting him, or any of the others, go. And my female mates are the same. Hang onto the good ones. "

do you know how much I adore you girl!! you hit the nail on the head with all you said xxx

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

here's the thing though, we are on a swing site but are we expecting people only to talk to us???

if I get rejected I'd rather chew my arm off than let him know im bothered!! NEXT is what il be saying , this is not aimed at you DD I'm just saying don't give them anything to hold over us, for every 1 man who doesn't want us then 10 will...

chin up gurl

Galway

Jaysus it’s been a while since we had some drama

[Removed by poster at 14/12/21 16:08:49]

"

There's plenty I can say here too but I have the decency and respect for yourself and myself not to air it on a public forum.

"

Ah no go on

"

Ah no go on "

Step away from the stirring pot and walk away slowly or the teddy bear gets it

"

Ah no go on

Step away from the stirring pot and walk away slowly or the teddy bear gets it "

LOOK! NOW HE IS KILLING TEDDY BEARS.

By *aucymessCouple  over a year ago

gorey

Would it be easier if there was an elite section of fab where fabswingers.com and club owners collaborated to approve whom is allowed access to the elite section of fab.

They could also review members who have been flagged by other elite members to see if there is a case if they need be removed from the elite section.

We would be willing pay extra for such an option.

Oh the drama

Galway

"

Ah no go on

LOOK! NOW HE IS KILLING TEDDY BEARS."

He is quite the villain! Who would thunk

"Would it be easier if there was an elite section of fab where fabswingers.com and club owners collaborated to approve whom is allowed access to the elite section of fab.

They could also review members who have been flagged by other elite members to see if there is a case if they need be removed from the elite section.

We would be willing pay extra for such an option."

But different strokes for different folks that's the joys of fab

"This scenario wouldnt be a redflag for me tbh, life and relationships are complicated esp on here where there are multiple chats going on, connections being made etc...

Probably he took a break to figure out which path to go down. I suppose thats more accurately personal reasons rather than 'family reasons' "

100% get every one has a life outside fab just hate been let down

I'm presuming I am the one you are speaking of considering I've got a few messages telling me you've started this thread and pretty much spreading the word through other means.

So let me clear up some of the stuff you're saying I am or have done.

Yes I left for a few reasons, family being one of them. I don't know you well enough to give you any further details than that.

A time waster I am not. I had every intention of meeting you when time allowed it. And I did say this to you several times. But while we chatted we never had made any definite arrangements to meet.

A liar? Seriously? I'd like know where that is coming from. And please feel free to answer in a public forum because I've nothing to hide.

A 'secret' couple?? And what if I was or am with someone or several people. Isn't that what fab is all about? Meeting people?

"

Spreading the word through other means not sure what that means, didn't call anyone a liar I asked how do people spot the liars, the players and time wasters, some was directed at the general population on here some wasn't. The way I see it be honest with your intentions life gets in the way , not going to say anymore as you have made your point clear. Best of luck on your journey

Not to mention names but a very nice person has messaged me today to say that they will gladly meet me next week fingers crossed for a coffee and hopefully a verification. My point is that don’t tar everyone with the same brush. There are some decent people out there and i imagine they far outweigh the cnuts

Probably he took a break to figure out which path to go down. I suppose thats more accurately personal reasons rather than 'family reasons'

100% get every one has a life outside fab just hate been let down"

With all due respect, unless there is a definite meet arrangement with someone that they haven't turned up to, you haven't been "let down"

Dublin City

"Would it be easier if there was an elite section of fab where fabswingers.com and club owners collaborated to approve whom is allowed access to the elite section of fab.

What constitutes an “elite member”?? Can you IMAGINE the egotistical meltdowns that would happen when people discover they aren’t “elite”.

And club organisers aren’t all fecking sweetness and light. One couple are known shit stirrers and are universally disliked, others are sweeties that don’t deserve to get dragged into fab dramas.

Nah. Wouldn’t happen.

IMO the whole thing is a bloody great big joke. If you find one or two good FBs, hang onto them for dear life. I’m blessed with a few absolute gems - one for 26yrs now. Not letting him, or any of the others, go. And my female mates are the same. Hang onto the good ones. "

The ideal would be to find one but think the last while for me on here has shown its not working put for me.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Salted popcorn is 4 euros

Sweet 4.50

Special mystery popcorn 5 euros

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Sorry to hear it DD.

The one time I met someone fast off here was the absolute worst meet I've ever had and he scared me so much I almost left the site.

I think your way is better. A genuine person will still be there after 20, 40, 60 messages. They will be willing to wait to meet you. If you're not in a hurry yourself, you'll see the wasters for what they are eventually, which is the most important time. I'd rather invest time in 2 people only to find that one is a faker or time waster, rather than to mistakenly dismiss both early on for fear that they might be."

I'm curious, what do you mean when you say genuine person? I can't ever imagine I'd still be chatting to someone for 40 or 60 messages having not had asked for a social or gotten clarity on where it's going.

"Salted popcorn is 4 euros

Sweet 4.50

Special mystery popcorn 5 euros "

Can I have one in each size please

I'm sure I'll be put on the naughty step now but at least I piqued a few conversations s gotta love the talking vines of fab

But thanks for all the suggestions and advice will be taking on board.

Now Red we need a coffee and chat soon so I can figure out how to get a fwb xx

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

"

Ah no go on

LOOK! NOW HE IS KILLING TEDDY BEARS."

That's not as bad as Killing Kittens.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's fairly obvious this option already exists.

Funny handshakes are included as an optional extra.

I burst out laughing at this

With all due respect, unless there is a definite meet arrangement with someone that they haven't turned up to, you haven't been "let down" "

Have been quite a few times on here. That's why I had asked for advice

With all due respect, unless there is a definite meet arrangement with someone that they haven't turned up to, you haven't been "let down"

Have been quite a few times on here. That's why I had asked for advice"

But the specific details in your OP made no mention of a meet.

But the specific details in your OP made no mention of a meet. "

No I didn't, but I also don't tell people who I'm chatting to on here either however everyone seems to know who I was talking about.

Lesson learned and think it is time to pull the plug completely on meeting anyone. Crikey who would thinking finding someone for a bit of fun and a ride every now and than be so difficult

Thanks again for the suggestions,

Sweet 4.50

Can I have one in each size please "

You greedy thing

Share please

Dublin City

"

Lesson learned and think it is time to pull the plug completely on meeting anyone. Crikey who would thinking finding someone for a bit of fun and a ride every now and than be so difficult

Thanks again for the suggestions, "

I did. Think cutting off your nose to spite your face is going to a good option here. You can’t be upset when ask for advice and then reject it all when you don’t like it.

I mean, you can, but it won’t get you very far.

Good luck tho.

"

Thanks again for the suggestions,

I did. Think cutting off your nose to spite your face is going to a good option here. You can’t be upset when ask for advice and then reject it all when you don’t like it.

I mean, you can, but it won’t get you very far.

Good luck tho. "

Ah no any advice I get will take it on board, not rejecting any any advice, not sure where I'm rejecting it or getting upset. Changed my profile as I'm obviously doing something wrong and goi g to just enjoy the chats and forums for now.

By *ub23Man  over a year ago

wandering

Haven't got to the meet arranging messages enough times for someone to think I'm not genuine haha

monaghan

Sweet 4.50

Special mystery popcorn 5 euros "

Dare I ask for the special mystery popcorn please?

T x

Sweet 4.50

T x"

I betcha a regular popcorn its cock

Sweet 4.50

T x

I betcha a regular popcorn its cock"

Search cock in a box on YouTube

By *OCONO5Couple  over a year ago

Sensual Center

A social drink or walk ...is a quick way to find out

monaghan

Sweet 4.50

T x

Search cock in a box on YouTube "

I will never youtube or google anything i see suggested on Fab anymore.

I have googled terms mentioned on here for their definitions and the answers had me rocking in a corner!

Tx

Sweet 4.50

T x

I have googled terms mentioned on here for their definitions and the answers had me rocking in a corner!

Tx"

Fair point

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Sweet 4.50

T x

Tx"

Haha the discovery of "Urban Dictionary"

Sweet 4.50

T x

Tx

Haha the discovery of "Urban Dictionary" "

Urban dictionary ruined sci-fi TV for me after I searched docking

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Sweet 4.50

T x

Tx"

I’m the same, I was once curious about a word used on the forums so I googled it and it cured my curiosity for ever. Some things can’t be unlearned

Galway

I can’t be the only one who revels in finding these words and being the one to make others google them

By *organ DeanWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Sweet 4.50

T x

Tx

Haha the discovery of "Urban Dictionary"

Urban dictionary ruined sci-fi TV for me after I searched docking "

Searched my name on UD & thought it would be funny to see if my brothers nickname for me was on it - Glackers - it was not funny at all

i travel all over

Sweet 4.50

T x"

You can x

i travel all over

Sweet 4.50

Can I have one in each size please "

Absolutely

But the specific details in your OP made no mention of a meet.

No I didn't, but I also don't tell people who I'm chatting to on here either however everyone seems to know who I was talking about.

Thanks again for the suggestions, "

I'm available to chat anytime op and I too would like a fwb. Message me and make it happen

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"

If they're on fab....

That's it. Just if they're on Fab. It's usually an indication

[Removed by poster at 15/12/21 02:02:25]

100% agree with you

100% agree here

Sorry to hear it DD.

The one time I met someone fast off here was the absolute worst meet I've ever had and he scared me so much I almost left the site. "

You might be right but then again you have to understand that there is not that many ppl here who want to txt for months and never meet up even for coffee

There is lot's of ppl on fab are happy just to txt and swap pictures...

Is

Us twats are crafty as fuck don’t beat yourself up it happens move and fuck him

Somewhere in Co. Down

Sorry to hear it DD.

You might be right but then again you have to understand that there is not that many ppl here who want to txt for months and never meet up even for coffee

There is lot's of ppl on fab are happy just to txt and swap pictures..."

I understand that perfectly . I never said I text for months tho I said I won't meet fast off here and anyone pushing me to meet within a day or so of chatting can just move on as I won't do that again. I prefer to get to know someone better and usually people start to show who they are if you chat for a while and any red flags will show as well I've found.

It's the way I do my fab journey what others do is up to them but it has always worked for me the one time I met within a couple of days of chatting the guy was dodgy as hell and definitely not safe to meet.

Sorry to hear it DD.

I understand that perfectly . I never said I text for months tho I said I won't meet fast off here and anyone pushing me to meet within a day or so of chatting can just move on as I won't do that again. I prefer to get to know someone better and usually people start to show who they are if you chat for a while and any red flags will show as well I've found.

It's the way I do my fab journey what others do is up to them but it has always worked for me the one time I met within a couple of days of chatting the guy was dodgy as hell and definitely not safe to meet. "

What do you mean you won’t meet me

So disappointed

Somewhere in Co. Down

Sorry to hear it DD.

It's the way I do my fab journey what others do is up to them but it has always worked for me the one time I met within a couple of days of chatting the guy was dodgy as hell and definitely not safe to meet.

What do you mean you won’t meet me

So disappointed "

Sure we haven't chatted at all

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Group hug... And a spank

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

this. Now if i said this i would be accused of lots. Oh is the poor lil man not getting laid by people who have the right to say no etc etc etc. Post of the year in my opinion. I love the way nobody has challenged this post. The fear of a straight talking strong woman is real. Love this post

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Fake pics

Verifications hidden

"

That’s a pretty accurate list.

We’d also add, go ‘Don’t Fuck with Cats’ level scrutiny on their pictures. Most fakes won’t check the small details are accurate in the background.

The same also goes for ‘single males’ with multiple toothbrushes, makeup, and female products in their bathroom selfie background.

Trust your instincts but they still get through. We’ve wasted considerable time on two potential boyfriends lately before we worked out they were full of shit

Dublin City

".

Now if i said this i would be accused of lots. Oh is the poor lil man not getting laid by people who have the right to say no etc etc etc. Post of the year in my opinion. I love the way nobody has challenged this post. The fear of a straight talking strong woman is real. Love this post"

Why thank you.

What I don't get about these people is that they are putting in the time and effort.

They've got profiles, they send n reply to messages and appear amicable to the point where you'd be happy to have a social meet. They are a few steps away from having some great sex and then they ghost you. Wheres the win there?

It's easy to spot fake profiles, trolls etc, but someone who puts all that work in just to be a no show is unexplainable and probably not detectable except for a lack of meet verifications.

Belfast

IMO the whole thing is a bloody great big joke. If you find one or two good FBs, hang onto them for dear life. I’m blessed with a few absolute gems - one for 26yrs now. Not letting him, or any of the others, go. And my female mates are the same. Hang onto the good ones. this. Now if i said this i would be accused of lots. Oh is the poor lil man not getting laid by people who have the right to say no etc etc etc. Post of the year in my opinion. I love the way nobody has challenged this post. The fear of a straight talking strong woman is real. Love this post"

I said something similar about 6 months ago and got a lot of gardening done during the following 48hrs.

Dublin City

IMO the whole thing is a bloody great big joke. If you find one or two good FBs, hang onto them for dear life. I’m blessed with a few absolute gems - one for 26yrs now. Not letting him, or any of the others, go. And my female mates are the same. Hang onto the good ones. this. Now if i said this i would be accused of lots. Oh is the poor lil man not getting laid by people who have the right to say no etc etc etc. Post of the year in my opinion. I love the way nobody has challenged this post. The fear of a straight talking strong woman is real. Love this post

I said something similar about 6 months ago and got a lot of gardening done during the following 48hrs. "

It’s all in the delivery RB.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Most women here wouldn't even give you the time of day so they can't be accused of wasting it..

Belfast

IMO the whole thing is a bloody great big joke. If you find one or two good FBs, hang onto them for dear life. I’m blessed with a few absolute gems - one for 26yrs now. Not letting him, or any of the others, go. And my female mates are the same. Hang onto the good ones. this. Now if i said this i would be accused of lots. Oh is the poor lil man not getting laid by people who have the right to say no etc etc etc. Post of the year in my opinion. I love the way nobody has challenged this post. The fear of a straight talking strong woman is real. Love this post

I said something similar about 6 months ago and got a lot of gardening done during the following 48hrs.

It’s all in the delivery RB. "

I was much more subtle

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Most women here wouldn't even give you the time of day so they can't be accused of wasting it.. "

Why do you stay on here if you feel like that

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

"Most women here wouldn't even give you the time of day so they can't be accused of wasting it..

Why do you stay on here if you feel like that "

cos he said most not all

Ah who doesn't love a good bitch and a bit of drama though

Dublin City

"

It’s all in the delivery RB.

I was much more subtle "

Subtlety isn’t one of my strongest points…

I meant to write something a few days ago but got interrupted.

In my personal opinion lots of people get bored, annoyed, or just lose interest very easily when it's just a online acquaintance, and again after 1 or 2 physical sessions the novelty can ware off too. I see on some profiles that people want quality over quantity but personally I'd take large quantities of quality every day of the week.

I imagine that lots of people get invested in different ways and levels but is that not the name of the game? Find YOUR fun,so long as its consenting adults and no one gets hurt (in a bad way).

No one is obliged to reply to anyone

» Add a new message to this topic