FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > She hit me

She hit me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondalinger OP   Man  over a year ago

City center

A meet last night. Late last night. Fucked tired now. But anyway, she was very hands on literally. Sitting on top of me spinning like i was a potters wheel, she hit me full on in the face. Now the thing is i liked it and she hit me a couple of times. No marks on my face. Isn't it a wonderful thing that at 40 odd years of age, im still discovering new stuff that i enjoyed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

How would a kick in the balls go..

City center

"How would a kick in the balls go.. "
not to well im thinking

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Was this something you'd discussed beforehand?

If not imagine if the roles were reversed.

City center

"Was this something you'd discussed beforehand?

If not imagine if the roles were reversed. "

a bit yea.

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Had this once chatted bout it beforehand informed her I liked it ..first meet first kiss WHAM straight across the jaw got such a shock thought I was being reprimanded for my actions till I realised she was trying to plz me .lol

Belfast

I left fab after my very first meet because a woman decided this was something she was into. The punch was followed by a knee to the balls. She'd never discussed it beforehand despite 2 socials. She wanted me to retaliate. I walked out of the hotel room and left her there.

By *lose_encounterMan  over a year ago

Cork city

just be careful guys...giving or receiving. i find it disturbing such trust is given so easily by so many.

By *ara198Woman  over a year ago

maynooth

Consent is everything.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol

"Consent is everything."

This must happen i see it to many times in clubs the last time i done open play i had guys just trying to do what they wanted. The paddle in hand at all times did definitely help matters.

"I left fab after my very first meet because a woman decided this was something she was into. The punch was followed by a knee to the balls. She'd never discussed it beforehand despite 2 socials. She wanted me to retaliate. I walked out of the hotel room and left her there. "

Jesus Christ! I think I read you saying that before, it's very shocking.

It's on a whole other level intersting that humans can see the world so differently to one another. I suppose if she asked you to do it it wouldn't be real and would fullfill what she wanted. Mad world.

The slap I have no issue with but a knee in the balls with no warning. Ye, I don’t think so.

So long as explicit consent was given, fine. If not...not a good situation

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I left fab after my very first meet because a woman decided this was something she was into. The punch was followed by a knee to the balls. She'd never discussed it beforehand despite 2 socials. She wanted me to retaliate. I walked out of the hotel room and left her there. "
Did you really walk out, or was it more like limping?

But on a serious note, that's is shocking. How could someone think it was OK to do either of them without discussing it and agreeing it beforehand?!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Regardless of gender if that’s what your into it needs to be discussed and complete boundaries.

If not talked about it’s assault

By *ewitching1Woman  over a year ago

belfast

I had a situation ( only once) were a guy slapped me across the face with no warning, it was quickly followed by my knee making contact with his bollocks. Apparently he read that a playful spanked arse was an agreement to have my face slapped. Don't think he would make that mistake again.

Belfast

I've been called a fun sponge on here before for asking what precautions people take when meeting even socially.

It's none of my business what others do but based on my own experience on that occasion I'm very aware of how things can go wrong.

In my situation I was twice her size and not the type of person to retaliate but who knows what could have happened in different circumstances.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Regardless of gender if that’s what your into it needs to be discussed and complete boundaries.

If not talked about it’s assault "

Absolutely this !!

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

I think that for some people, the boundary line is a little further out there than for most and perhaps they judge what's soft play by different rules. This can lead them to the assumption that if they wouldn't object to it, the other person shouldn't either.

I am a person who likes to give someone the benefit of the doubt and if it happened to me, I don't think I could just get up and leave. I'd want to at least have the discussion that should have been had earlier and see is there some middle ground. It's a waste for two people to invest time getting to know each other to just throw it up over what could just be a simple lack of understanding.

Belfast

"I think that for some people, the boundary line is a little further out there than for most and perhaps they judge what's soft play by different rules. This can lead them to the assumption that if they wouldn't object to it, the other person shouldn't either.

I am a person who likes to give someone the benefit of the doubt and if it happened to me, I don't think I could just get up and leave. I'd want to at least have the discussion that should have been had earlier and see is there some middle ground. It's a waste for two people to invest time getting to know each other to just throw it up over what could just be a simple lack of understanding. "

I gave her the benefit of the doubt. The punch in the face came half an hour into the meet and I got dressed to leave. She apologised and pleaded with me to stay so I did.

She explained why she had done it and what she expected me to do as a result. I told her it would never happen with me no matter how long we discussed it and she said that was ok.

An hour later she drove her knee into my balls and I left at that point.

I'm all for giving people a second chance but not if they have no respect for me.

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"I think that for some people, the boundary line is a little further out there than for most and perhaps they judge what's soft play by different rules. This can lead them to the assumption that if they wouldn't object to it, the other person shouldn't either.

I am a person who likes to give someone the benefit of the doubt and if it happened to me, I don't think I could just get up and leave. I'd want to at least have the discussion that should have been had earlier and see is there some middle ground. It's a waste for two people to invest time getting to know each other to just throw it up over what could just be a simple lack of understanding.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt. The punch in the face came half an hour into the meet and I got dressed to leave. She apologised and pleaded with me to stay so I did.

She explained why she had done it and what she expected me to do as a result. I told her it would never happen with me no matter how long we discussed it and she said that was ok.

An hour later she drove her knee into my balls and I left at that point.

I'm all for giving people a second chance but not if they have no respect for me. "

I was purely speaking for myself there btw. Please don't think I was directing anything at you. It sounds like you acted very fairly.

By *riendly_fun_guyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

You were definitely right to leave! Having already had an action you didn’t agree to it happening a second time is inexcusable.

Consent should be discussed and received.

By *ukeM8519Man  over a year ago

Leitrim and

Sounds like assault. Speak out. This would certainly be a different story if you done it to her.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I am a person who likes to give someone the benefit of the doubt and if it happened to me, I don't think I could just get up and leave. I'd want to at least have the discussion that should have been had earlier and see is there some middle ground. It's a waste for two people to invest time getting to know each other to just throw it up over what could just be a simple lack of understanding. "

I’m sorry but I totally disagree with you, my definition of simple lack of understanding would be picking someone up wrong in a conversation if some dude gave me a slap kink or no kink I’d be outta there like a shot .

Wouldn’t be hanging around cause it being a waste getting to know them. If he told me this was his thing and would I be ok with it and I said yes and gave my permission if he didn’t I wouldn’t be hanging around id be out and quick too. You gotta trust someone definitely not in a first meet

Not a chance it would put me off my game completely. I for one wouldn't be into it!

Belfast

"Sounds like assault. Speak out. This would certainly be a different story if you done it to her."

It was 5 years ago. The only significance it has now is as an example of how ones persons kink can be another's assault.

I don't make the same mistake twice. Hence why I might come across as a fun sponge at times but I honestly don't give a fuck if it means people open their eyes to what goes on around them and take the blinkers off.

If your meeting and have set limits there wouldn't be a problem, personally I'd be shocked if it was me but who knows in the heat of the moment

Interesting discussion all-round. Consent is everything in my opinion. Hitting, slapping, any sort of pain inducing act done without prior consent is assault.

Goes for all regardless of gender, size etc. I'm into rough stuff if the feelings right but would be beyond furious if someone slapped me without consent. Doesn't matter if I'd potentially enjoy that dynamic or get a chance to punish the "brat" as a feisty play partner is known in kink.

» Add a new message to this topic