FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Humiliation and Degradation

Humiliation and Degradation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outh Dub 29 OP   Man  over a year ago

Clapham

Hey folks! New kink that I'm learning about and just curious to know what some people have done (not just thought about) and how it made them feel.

Would also be curious to know if the person inflicting the humiliation gets a kick out of it or if it's something just to please the person on the receiving end

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

There are (at least) 2 people who participate in these things and both sides ideally need to be into it. It would be weird (and potentially dangerous) submitting to someone who has no idea and no interest in domination.

By *xybrianMan  over a year ago

Baldoyle

Met a girl once who was very into this-humiliation and also pain. I tried my very best, but just couldn't make the connection with being turned on while slapping and punching someone. The playful teasing type is so fun, but actually using fists to punch and also for breath play her resulted in me not feeling very sexy at all.

However, taking part in vanilla club where several ladies actually came from being whipped while on the cross was a totally different experience, and resulted in being very very very turned on.

I guess the take away is that it's such a personal thing, what kink you enjoy to receive or inflict.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are (at least) 2 people who participate in these things and both sides ideally need to be into it. It would be weird (and potentially dangerous) submitting to someone who has no idea and no interest in domination."

That is a very intelligent response Filthy, and I agree with you.

» Add a new message to this topic