FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Unicorns

Unicorns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DCOUPLE OP   Couple  over a year ago

Clondalkin

Why is so hard to find unicorns on fab, are they mythical creatures. Can anyone point us in the right direction to finding one thats genuine and stuck up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Do you mean not stuck up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best way is to attend socials or parties such as Envy it's a great way to get to know a few of the lovely ladies on Fab. For example I was at party last weekend and got to chat to few couples I had being chatting to forever so was wonderful to finally meet them.

Also keep in mind the experience is for the three of you not just two. I'm friends with so many lovely couples on Fab but they treat the single ladies with so much kindness and respect. Some couples though treat the ladies like something they are ordering off the Justeat.ie menu. It's like can you pop over immediately to fuck my hubby and bring chips.

Clondalkin

Its hard to attend partys when you have family commitments. And with party invited most of them are last minute invites cant attend at the drop of a hat need time to plan.

So from past experience as a single lady I've been treated like a sex toy with couples. Not being bad but if your joining as a third you need to be treated better then a set of holes to fulfil their fantasy. In saying that had incredible times with experienced couples who knew it was about more then them

Clondalkin

We are genuinely a kind respectful and caring couple we dont push or be pushed we are just finding it hard to find a unicorn. We treat people like equals.

Clondalkin

That's wrong treatment someone like a sex toy who does that. Our attention will be more on her and not us. We know it's not always about the couple but about her aswell

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman  over a year ago

From a galaxy far far away

[Removed by poster at 19/11/21 13:34:12]

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

"Its hard to attend partys when you have family commitments. And with party invited most of them are last minute invites cant attend at the drop of a hat need time to plan. "

3 weeks on the site guys! My advice would be to have a little patience.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Also keep in mind the experience is for the three of you not just two. I'm friends with so many lovely couples on Fab but they treat the single ladies with so much kindness and respect. Some couples though treat the ladies like something they are ordering off the Justeat.ie menu. It's like can you pop over immediately to fuck my hubby and bring chips. "

No one told me they brought chips as well !!!

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

A unicorn is a rare mythical creature so of course it makes sense that women called after the unicorn would be difficult to find .

Clondalkin

"Its hard to attend partys when you have family commitments. And with party invited most of them are last minute invites cant attend at the drop of a hat need time to plan.

3 weeks on the site guys! My advice would be to have a little patience. "

That's what I always tell him have to be patient but doesn't listen lol

By *ayla and the AdmiralCouple  over a year ago

monaghan

"Also keep in mind the experience is for the three of you not just two. I'm friends with so many lovely couples on Fab but they treat the single ladies with so much kindness and respect. Some couples though treat the ladies like something they are ordering off the Justeat.ie menu. It's like can you pop over immediately to fuck my hubby and bring chips.

No one told me they brought chips as well !!!"

I would also like to know what the deal with the chips is? I bet they mean dirty fries!

"Also keep in mind the experience is for the three of you not just two. I'm friends with so many lovely couples on Fab but they treat the single ladies with so much kindness and respect. Some couples though treat the ladies like something they are ordering off the Justeat.ie menu. It's like can you pop over immediately to fuck my hubby and bring chips.

I would also like to know what the deal with the chips is? I bet they mean dirty fries!"

I'm fairness some of my best threesomes involves food. Sure you'd be starved from all the riding

[Removed by poster at 19/11/21 16:02:04]

I would also like to know what the deal with the chips is? I bet they mean dirty fries!

I'm fairness some of my best threesomes involves food. Sure you'd be starved from all the riding "

Don’t forget the can of Coke

Valid unit of measurement on here apparently.

By *exysamXXXWoman  over a year ago

The Land of Make Believe

I'm fairness some of my best threesomes involves food. Sure you'd be starved from all the riding "

Oh yes a nice big snack box from Supermac definitely help bring us back to life

I still giggle thinking of us sitting there like savages lol

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

I'm fairness some of my best threesomes involves food. Sure you'd be starved from all the riding

I still giggle thinking of us sitting there like savages lol"

Always enough chips for 3 I find , I always bring wine too

I know where there will be one tomorrow

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Are they not all lined up in a row begging to be picked to join a special couple?

I think for a start, 3 weeks is no time at all. You have to consider first of all, not just 3 way attraction but 3 way connection and that is incredibly difficult to find.

Only speaking for myself, playing with a couple may take some time and effort from both parties. If the attraction & connection was there online, I'd want to meet socially first, both to see if there's anything there in person and to make sure that I felt comfortable joining a couple. I want to see how you act and behave, see your dynamic first hand, check that I'm not walking into a minefield...especially if it's a couple that's new to the scene and to threesomes with another woman. Then there's the practicalities. Where are we meeting? If you wanted to host I may not feel comfortable going to your home. When are we meeting? Coordinating the diaries of two people is hard enough, three is something else (especially where more than one menstrual cycle's involved ) so patience is a must.

I think you should also consider what you're seeing as "stuck up". Perhaps your approach needs modified. Obviously I don't know how you're approaching things but often when expectations are unrealistic it's not met with favourable responses.

They're just my thoughts from the perspective of the other side, over and above what's already been mentioned. Definitely organised socials, meet & greets, parties etc are a great way to meet people, mingle and make connections. Most are organised well in advance and have been picking up in frequency too. Good luck

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Don’t forget the can of Coke

Valid unit of measurement on here apparently. "

At last! I don't need to use the Sky remote any more and will feel better about myself

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"The best way is to attend socials or parties such as Envy it's a great way to get to know a few of the lovely ladies on Fab. For example I was at party last weekend and got to chat to few couples I had being chatting to forever so was wonderful to finally meet them.

"

Totally agree definitely the best way to meet single ladies as there is no pressure to play and you can see if there's a connection/chemistry.

As others have said be patient it can take a while to find the right person but so worth it!

Lastly yes make it an experience about the three of you. The hottest 3somes I have had are when everyone is involved and it's about everyone's pleasure

Best of luck OP.

B x

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

I still giggle thinking of us sitting there like savages lol"

Or a big lump of home cooked ham at 2am

B x

Clondalkin

Please disregard the first message Male wrote it never thinks before he says

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Please disregard the first message Male wrote it never thinks before he says "

Slap his arse with the wooden spoon

Clondalkin

"Please disregard the first message Male wrote it never thinks before he says

Slap his arse with the wooden spoon "

I have a paddle much better lol

By *exysamXXXWoman  over a year ago

The Land of Make Believe

I still giggle thinking of us sitting there like savages lol

Or a big lump of home cooked ham at 2am

B x"

Lol B that ham went down a treat for the next round

» Add a new message to this topic