FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tethering

Tethering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New trend. my friends sister who just came back from Japan has told me that tethering is big there.

We briefly discussed this over dinner today and ,like you, my first question was obviously "what the hell is tethering".

So apparently , tethering involves the use of a certain type of string so unless you know the specific type, please don't try this as it could be dangerous. I do not know the name/type of string used but I will update you once the girl I was speaking with remembers/finds out. .

So you get a spool of this string (much thicker than thread but almost silk like and highly absorbent) and unroll a couple meters of it.

Step 1

Place the string in your mouth and swallow cm by cm until you feel you have enough to pass through your system ( trial and error my be needed )

Next ,after you "pass" the string, wash it thoroughly, dry it and then allow it to be enriched with your bodily fluids.

Step 2

Take the string whilst still passing through partners body and replicate the process.

You will now have a string running from your mouth, through your body and into your partner's mouth and through their body.

The final step involves joining the string from partner A's mouth and partner B's asshole

I don't understand what the point of this is and if there are more steps involved but I would like to know if anyone on here has done this before? Any tips on getting off with it?

Is it possible to run the string from her asshole into my Japseye and out my own mouth?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The strange requests thread had some weird shit but this tops all. What the fuck Japan!!

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

Exactly how long is the piece of string?

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

All I can think of is.....

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Enough internet today . I needed a sign and I got it

I have so many questions but I couldn't be arsed to type them

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Are you sure it's not connecting a laptop via your mobile to the Internet...to read weird shit.

By *hostrider2810Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

this honestly makes no sense

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Exactly how long is the piece of string?

"

Bravo if that double entendre was intentional.

If this is done in a group scenario is it called convoying

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

Derry

Tethering is definitely using your phone to connect your laptop to the internet. Nothing else

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"New trend. my friends sister who just came back from Japan has told me that tethering is big there.

We briefly discussed this over dinner today and ,like you, my first question was obviously "what the hell is tethering".

So apparently , tethering involves the use of a certain type of string so unless you know the specific type, please don't try this as it could be dangerous. I do not know the name/type of string used but I will update you once the girl I was speaking with remembers/finds out. .

So you get a spool of this string (much thicker than thread but almost silk like and highly absorbent) and unroll a couple meters of it.

Step 1

Place the string in your mouth and swallow cm by cm until you feel you have enough to pass through your system ( trial and error my be needed )

Next ,after you "pass" the string, wash it thoroughly, dry it and then allow it to be enriched with your bodily fluids.

Step 2

Take the string whilst still passing through partners body and replicate the process.

You will now have a string running from your mouth, through your body and into your partner's mouth and through their body.

The final step involves joining the string from partner A's mouth and partner B's asshole

I don't understand what the point of this is and if there are more steps involved but I would like to know if anyone on here has done this before? Any tips on getting off with it?

Is it possible to run the string from her asshole into my Japseye and out my own mouth?

"

Eh, human centipede??

You'll need more than a couple of meters of string. The human digestive tract is like 10m long or thereabouts

This looks like a "do not try this at home" thread lol.

"Tethering is definitely using your phone to connect your laptop to the internet. Nothing else "

Lol

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

Derry

Anyway. Whoever told you that nonsense must have been stringing you along..

By *ouple VCouple  over a year ago

South East

No Thanks tô that.

[Removed by poster at 14/11/21 00:45:11]

By *inger FoxxWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

My dog swallowed some string and I has to check everytime she went to the loo otherwise I'd have to bring her to the vet

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

It's times like this I'd rather the Internet wasn't invented

» Add a new message to this topic