FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbies, please give some input!

Newbies, please give some input!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungry Cat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

When you see a profile that has many veris, do you think:

a) "Jesus that person/couple have had sex with half a site!"

b) "I should read them veris to see what they're like"

c) "I wish to meet so many people too"

d) "I want to have sex with so many people"

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

This question is for entertainment and enlightenment purposes only, no offence to anyone intended.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's usually from parties so i don't take to much notice of them at all. I actually don't bother with verifications, well i do give some but in private really.

[Removed by poster at 13/11/21 00:21:17]

"When you see a profile that has many veris, do you think:

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

This question is for entertainment and enlightenment purposes only, no offence to anyone intended.

"

B

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

B

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

B

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"It's usually from parties so i don't take to much notice of them at all. I actually don't bother with verifications, well i do give some but in private really. "

It might depend on if they are social meets as mentioned above or sex meets. I personally wouldn't want to advertise who I have slept with to the whole site. The veris are all so generic and cheesy too. Who really wants that on their profile? She's a good one, treat her right, if you get the chance and my personal favourite......I met this lively lady and I can honestly say she's so much better looking in person.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I read the Veris and then make up my mind..

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

B

Yep plan B works for us

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

"

You never see a bad Veri here because ..1.no one will write a bad Veri about anyone ...and 2..if they do it's not displayed.

The bike all day everyday.

We all know what "spoke to this gem briefly at a party" means.

Shur she only needed a few words to drop the knickers

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

"The bike all day everyday.

We all know what "spoke to this gem briefly at a party" means.

Shur she only needed a few words to drop the knickers "

Well a lot of veries on some pages is about how Great a ride the person is so easy to find ya bike..

"It's usually from parties so i don't take to much notice of them at all. I actually don't bother with verifications, well i do give some but in private really.

It might depend on if they are social meets as mentioned above or sex meets. I personally wouldn't want to advertise who I have slept with to the whole site. The veris are all so generic and cheesy too. Who really wants that on their profile? She's a good one, treat her right, if you get the chance and my personal favourite......I met this lively lady and I can honestly say she's so much better looking in person."

Yes that's one of the main reasons for me not doing them is privacy also i just don't feel the need to be approved a such. I know people are into them any everything but i don't and actually i have made a suggestion to the admin which was being able to have a rejection option.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

If I am meeting someone I usually write a draft veri of what it has been like chatting to them. I then add to it after the face to face bit.

By *ifellaMan  over a year ago

Dungannon

B

B

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I put a lot of thought into writing a veri, and describe the qualities of the person rather than the intimate details what we did(that's private).

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

You never read a bad verification here, its not Trip Advisor, every meet involves mind blowing sex and going back for more.

How much is true - who knows ?

B. But if the veris are hidden you have to roll the dice.

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

You never see a bad Veri here because ..1.no one will write a bad Veri about anyone ...and 2..if they do it's not displayed."

Exactly. And all the women are stunning

What if I think town bike is not something to avoid?

Town bike is what I'm after..

Belfast

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

You never see a bad Veri here because ..1.no one will write a bad Veri about anyone ...and 2..if they do it's not displayed."

1.That is not true.

It's very easy to read between the lines when you know what to look for.

2. Myself and another well known fabber left each other bad veris and displayed them on purpose - it only attracted abuse on my side. So people do take them seriously even when it's clear to see that it's a joke.

Belfast

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

You never see a bad Veri here because ..1.no one will write a bad Veri about anyone ...and 2..if they do it's not displayed.

Exactly. And all the women are stunning "

Is beauty not in the eye of the beholder or are we all supposed to fit Instagram beauty standards to be called stunning?

i travel all over

Not verifying might be more telling . What’s the point of a bad veri? Possibly mean spirited and even if it holds to account it won’t be published

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

1.That is not true.

2. Myself and another well known fabber left each other bad veris and displayed them on purpose - it only attracted abuse on my side. So people do take them seriously even when it's clear to see that it's a joke.

"

They were great bad veris in fairness

"

1.That is not true.

"

Is that from people's intentionally leaving hidden tips/warnings or you just being able to pick up on traits you don't like?

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

ohh this made me laugh out loud!! I wanna die a little when my looks get mentioned as im not ' beautiful or stunning ' and my god if your expecting that from me you will be disappointed lol

I enjoy they think it but im not it

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

ohh this made me laugh out loud!! I wanna die a little when my looks get mentioned as im not ' beautiful or stunning ' and my god if your expecting that from me you will be disappointed lol

I enjoy they think it but im not it "

Aww yes every woman is beautiful and every man brings their A game and can f*uck for Ireland

I’m not a fan of veris lol

kildare

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

I enjoy they think it but im not it

Aww yes every woman is beautiful and every man brings their A game and can f*uck for Ireland

I’m not a fan of veris lol "

I use them to know the person is either male/female, real and then I meet to make up my own mind x

i travel all over

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

Beauty is subjective

You might feel good after sex and describe the partner in glowing terms

You might feel describing them in glowing terms might make more sex more likely

It doesn’t mean the veri is an attempt to mislead

i travel all over

"It's usually from parties so i don't take to much notice of them at all. I actually don't bother with verifications, well i do give some but in private really.

It might depend on if they are social meets as mentioned above or sex meets. I personally wouldn't want to advertise who I have slept with to the whole site. The veris are all so generic and cheesy too. Who really wants that on their profile? She's a good one, treat her right, if you get the chance and my personal favourite......I met this lively lady and I can honestly say she's so much better looking in person.

Yes that's one of the main reasons for me not doing them is privacy also i just don't feel the need to be approved a such. I know people are into them any everything but i don't and actually i have made a suggestion to the admin which was being able to have a rejection option. "

Unless I know people , reading a veri that Roscommonhungcock31 played with Carlowmediumbreasts11 doesn’t break Gdpr rules really . It would help me though in deciding whether to travel to Carlow or not as some female profiles chatting to me might actually belong to males without such assurances

kildare

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

Beauty is subjective

You might feel good after sex and describe the partner in glowing terms

You might feel describing them in glowing terms might make more sex more likely

It doesn’t mean the veri is an attempt to mislead "

but when they say ' she is so beautiful' it does lead people to think it's her looks and not her soul no??

I wish people said her soul was beautiful to be honest...but we ain't all here collecting them now

i travel all over

"Town bike is what I'm after.."

I am just not sure fab is the best place to look for people who wait until the 7th date. If people have sex straight away and with many then it would be weird to be judgey on a swinging site . It’s people’s choice to do what they wish with their body

By *ittle-unicornWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

B

70-80% of my veris are from socials so I know the number doesn’t mean much. I tend to avoid or at least be cautious of people with zero or one (one can easily be faked, especially if it’s not displayed).

When writing them, I put a lot of thought into them and make them as genuine and honest as I can. However I do know of people that had horrendous experiences and still wrote a decent veri, so when I’m reading other people’s I take them with a pinch of salt.

Generally I just use them to check the person/couple is legit and likely to show up if a meet is arranged.

People here a year or more obviously have a completely different outlook and approach than someone who's here a few months.

The person here ( once their genuine ) a few months has not been worn down by all the crap like time wasters, no shows, aggressive and crude messages it's a blank canvas and it's more fun.

The longer your here you can yes sift through the shit better but with that it becomes more regimented , your more weary of people and you start taking this place to seriously.

It's a site for people who like shagging. It's not an art form, no disease's are being cured, nothing that important is happening. It's just shagging.

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

"People here a year or more obviously have a completely different outlook and approach than someone who's here a few months.

The person here ( once their genuine ) a few months has not been worn down by all the crap like time wasters, no shows, aggressive and crude messages it's a blank canvas and it's more fun.

The longer your here you can yes sift through the shit better but with that it becomes more regimented , your more weary of people and you start taking this place to seriously.

It's a site for people who like shagging. It's not an art form, no disease's are being cured, nothing that important is happening. It's just shagging. "

Ah crap, and there was me thinking I'd go down in history as a Fabswinger and be cured of verbal diarrhoea at the least

By *m_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I read the veris, agree you can read between the lines on them and get a super rough idea of who the couple etc are.

I like numerous veris tbh as it usually means they're well established, play by the rules and are genuine.

"People here a year or more obviously have a completely different outlook and approach than someone who's here a few months.

It's a site for people who like shagging. It's not an art form, no disease's are being cured, nothing that important is happening. It's just shagging.

Ah crap, and there was me thinking I'd go down in history as a Fabswinger and be cured of verbal diarrhoea at the least "

Verbal diarrhoea. I like that.

By *aint_or_SinnerWoman  over a year ago

South County Dublin

I read a profile of someone of interest, all of it, including the displayed verifications.

They give an idea of sorts. So much can be read into these things - the options are endless.

At the end of the day, anyone I decide to meet, I don't meet on the merit of any verification but on how my conversations have gone with the person/people behind that profile.

I've met people from verified and unverified profiles because let's face it, there are more ways than one to find out if a person behind a profile is "legit" or not...as in, they are the person with those photos etc.

And I for one, use gut instinct...it hasn't let me down yet. I'm still alive and kicking

Disregard the veri's. Phone call usually puts any suspicions to bed.

You can get a decent picture of what someone is like by the way they talk and the language they use.

Belfast

"Disregard the veri's. Phone call usually puts any suspicions to bed.

You can get a decent picture of what someone is like by the way they talk and the language they use."

To be honest I would never ever verify myself by a phone call. To anyone.

No face times. No phone calls.

If someone doesn't want to meet us for a drink because of that - oh well no love loss.

"Disregard the veri's. Phone call usually puts any suspicions to bed.

You can get a decent picture of what someone is like by the way they talk and the language they use."

I very rarely give my number out to guys , heck even some of the women on here I'd consider friends dont have my number lol

I'll exchange a face pic if we meeting and it's up to them if they turn up or not.

I'd like to speak first before getting to getting to the social part.

Im not a fan of facetime at all but if your trying to get a picture of what a potential meet is going to be like I think phone chat gets you a bit of insight.

The person could have great photos, verifications etc..

But could be an absolute cabbage who can't string a sentence together.

"I'd like to speak first before getting to getting to the social part.

Im not a fan of facetime at all but if your trying to get a picture of what a potential meet is going to be like I think phone chat gets you a bit of insight.

And clearly I can't string a sentence together

"

By *azzuMan  over a year ago

belfast

Haha some nice categories there!

When people have alot of verifications the majority tend to be from socials or big nights out with fabbers so the numbers don't always mean they like bicycles

Would read them if I'm meeting someone and they have them displayed but make my own mind up based on chats, banter & pictures really

"

And if thats what they are like in person so be it. Even over the phone can be hard to tell, for me I need to meet someone in person to know if I'm attracted to the., i wouldn't just go by a pic because at end of day none of us posts bad pics and as for veris I've net guys with great veris and I've walked away going wtf.

That's why I have a social meet first, coffee abd a chat and the way I see it if a guy can't sit with me and have a coffee and a chat not a chance is he getting the ride of his life ( last bit totally tongue in cheek, I'm a mediocre ride at the best of times)

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

e) "Town bikes. Avoid"

I enjoy they think it but im not it "

From what I can see ur not bad looking for a auld wan

Would read the verifications, but when we see someone with so many it's almost intimidating to make contact as we are newbies with zero experience if that makes sense

dublin

"Would read the verifications, but when we see someone with so many it's almost intimidating to make contact as we are newbies with zero experience if that makes sense"

Thats the thing to look and see how long they are here also they may have left and returned gathering veris along the way from socials and such, one good night at a social and u may gather then or twenty veris

And if thats what they are like in person so be it. Even over the phone can be hard to tell, for me I need to meet someone in person to know if I'm attracted to the., i wouldn't just go by a pic because at end of day none of us posts bad pics and as for veris I've net guys with great veris and I've walked away going wtf.

That's why I have a social meet first, coffee abd a chat and the way I see it if a guy can't sit with me and have a coffee and a chat not a chance is he getting the ride of his life ( last bit totally tongue in cheek, I'm a mediocre ride at the best of times) "

meeting for a coffee sounds good, obviously in real life it doesn't always click and it's not always going to be a success.

But just the thought of my time being wasted sitting there with a complete cabbage gives me chills.

It does be a long ass cup of coffee.

That's why I have a social meet first, coffee abd a chat and the way I see it if a guy can't sit with me and have a coffee and a chat not a chance is he getting the ride of his life ( last bit totally tongue in cheek, I'm a mediocre ride at the best of times)

meeting for a coffee sounds good, obviously in real life it doesn't always click and it's not always going to be a success.

But just the thought of my time being wasted sitting there with a complete cabbage gives me chills.

It does be a long ass cup of coffee."

Ah here I've been stood up eight times, had one guy turn up look me up and down and walk straight back out of coffee shop.

And just cause you don't like cabbage someone else will

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Would read the verifications, but when we see someone with so many it's almost intimidating to make contact as we are newbies with zero experience if that makes sense

Thats the thing to look and see how long they are here also they may have left and returned gathering veris along the way from socials and such, one good night at a social and u may gather then or twenty veris "

Are you pretending to be a newbie?

dublin

"Would read the verifications, but when we see someone with so many it's almost intimidating to make contact as we are newbies with zero experience if that makes sense"

Love the pics guys especially the first one of mr in his waist coat and herself in a nice frock but really the car keys gave me a laugh, we don't really throw them in a bowl and pick out partners by who owns the keys

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Try and get to a social for a few hours just to say hello,have a coffee and chat..everyone is sort of normal

dublin

"Would read the verifications, but when we see someone with so many it's almost intimidating to make contact as we are newbies with zero experience if that makes sense

Thats the thing to look and see how long they are here also they may have left and returned gathering veris along the way from socials and such, one good night at a social and u may gather then or twenty veris

Are you pretending to be a newbie? "

I can pretend to be any thing u want Dog

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Try and get to a social for a few hours just to say hello,have a coffee and chat..everyone is sort of normal "

Sort of ,,,

Ah here I've been stood up eight times, had one guy turn up look me up and down and walk straight back out of coffee shop.

And just cause you don't like cabbage someone else will "

What?? That's harsh. Who walks in and walks out. That's a tosser.

i travel all over

Try and get to a social for a few hours just to say hello,have a coffee and chat..everyone is sort of normal

Sort of ,,,"

Nearly normal I think is the term of the week

i travel all over

It does be a long ass cup of coffee."

A cappuccino as a concept is so good that even if the meet is rubbish you can still have a nice coffee and chat shit

A cappuccino as a concept is so good that even if the meet is rubbish you can still have a nice coffee and chat shit "

Very true. And let the cabbage pay

Yes that's one of the main reasons for me not doing them is privacy also i just don't feel the need to be approved a such. I know people are into them any everything but i don't and actually i have made a suggestion to the admin which was being able to have a rejection option.

Unless I know people , reading a veri that Roscommonhungcock31 played with Carlowmediumbreasts11 doesn’t break Gdpr rules really . It would help me though in deciding whether to travel to Carlow or not as some female profiles chatting to me might actually belong to males without such assurances "

I just find it easier not to bother with them it puts my mind at ease, there is to much dishonesty and messing around going on. There's alot to be said for privacy i think anyway it works for me.

i travel all over

Unless I know people , reading a veri that Roscommonhungcock31 played with Carlowmediumbreasts11 doesn’t break Gdpr rules really . It would help me though in deciding whether to travel to Carlow or not as some female profiles chatting to me might actually belong to males without such assurances

I just find it easier not to bother with them it puts my mind at ease, there is to much dishonesty and messing around going on. There's alot to be said for privacy i think anyway it works for me. "

Absolutely fair enough

By *lose_encounterMan  over a year ago

Cork city

i don't read them as they are subjective. one persons cure is anothers poison. tbh...i find then useless. my old profile i'd see glowing veri's to find they are as bright and as active in bed as a sack of potatoes.

» Add a new message to this topic