FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > WHEN YOU WANT TO GIVE UP.

WHEN YOU WANT TO GIVE UP.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women will say "he talked all the right things,but he couldn't do the job in bed" same women will ask to see your videos,to see you in action, to be sure you're not only just a low action guy.

Now i was told "sorry i don't meet guys that post their sex videos on fab" REALLY?

What women really want?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"Women will say "he talked all the right things,but he couldn't do the job in bed" same women will ask to see your videos,to see you in action, to be sure you're not only just a low action guy.

Now i was told "sorry i don't meet guys that post their sex videos on fab" REALLY?

What women really want?"

Different ones want different things . As a rule of thumb if they want tall , good looking , funny charming men or ones with a full head of hair I stay away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Women will say "he talked all the right things,but he couldn't do the job in bed" same women will ask to see your videos,to see you in action, to be sure you're not only just a low action guy.

What women really want?"

All women are different in what they want , both mentally and physically and both you and them will only know if that's " it " when they meet and have sex , some will meet...have sex but maybe twill only happen the once because of what EITHER side has seen or not seen or not felt what they want in a meet , if they want to meet again ,well then you've pushed all the right buttons and had the qualities they wanted but as l said it only unfolds as it happens...ya gotta go through it to see it .

What women really want?

Different ones want different things . As a rule of thumb if they want tall , good looking , funny charming men or ones with a full head of hair I stay away "

I busted out laughing when i read the message,but i guess you're right, different strokes for different folks.eh

Brad Pitt , women want Brad Pitt .

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

There is no straightforward answer to what women want. We all have different wants needs likes and dislikes. If we all wanted the same thing then life would be boring.

What women really want?

All women are different in what they want , both mentally and physically and both you and them will only know if that's " it " when they meet and have sex , some will meet...have sex but maybe twill only happen the once because of what EITHER side has seen or not seen or not felt what they want in a meet , if they want to meet again ,well then you've pushed all the right buttons and had the qualities they wanted but as l said it only unfolds as it happens...ya gotta go through it to see it ."

You didn't seem to read the Op post properly.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Speaking of pressing buttons

[Removed by poster at 26/09/21 15:38:29]

What women really want?

All women are different in what they want , both mentally and physically and both you and them will only know if that's " it " when they meet and have sex , some will meet...have sex but maybe twill only happen the once because of what EITHER side has seen or not seen or not felt what they want in a meet , if they want to meet again ,well then you've pushed all the right buttons and had the qualities they wanted but as l said it only unfolds as it happens...ya gotta go through it to see it .

You didn't seem to read the Op post properly."

I did .

You will never be all things to all people... So just be yourself. And if that's not enough for a meet so be it ! Keep doing things your way.

I’m happy when they ask for what they want. It bugs me when they don’t send a not interested message. Manners(and I mean after having already responded to the first message)

But I’m happy to answer or give most stuff if I’m interested. We all have needs and best to iron out the details

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Chocolate…simples

Cake!

"I wanna, I wanna

I wanna be adored

I wanna, I wanna

I wanna be adored

I wanna, I wanna

I wanna be adored

I wanna, I wanna

I gotta be adored"

""I wanna, I wanna

I wanna be adored

I wanna, I wanna

I wanna be adored

I wanna, I wanna

I wanna be adored

I wanna, I wanna

I gotta be adore

"

You are... worshipped even

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I’ll tell you what I want what I really really want I wanna I wanna ……

Actually I don’t know myself what I want what I really want

"I’ll tell you what I want what I really really want I wanna I wanna ……

"

"I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig, ah."

Is it whatever ah zigazig is ???

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"I’ll tell you what I want what I really really want I wanna I wanna ……

"

I hope I am not overthinking this but was there a deeper meaning behind

‘I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah’?

As it doesn’t appear to make an awful Lot of sense

» Add a new message to this topic