FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cd69 OP   Man  over a year ago

North County Dublin

No doubt this has been asked many times before but are there any ladies or couples out there who'd help a lad get a verification. There's an awful lot of time wasters on here. Arranged a few meets but never happened. Even just to meet a lady and give her oral pleasure..nothing in return expected. Anyone with advice welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll even settle for a coffee meet..

Even with good intensions some of us un verified guys just can't get a break..

If you search the forums for "help a fabber out" you'll see 2 threads in the Ireland forum where people have offered to meet unverified members socially so they can get verification. Just read through the threads and maybe there'll be someone in your area willing to help

[Removed by poster at 12/09/21 02:49:46]

North County Dublin

[Removed by poster at 12/09/21 05:54:00]

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"No doubt this has been asked many times before but are there any ladies or couples out there who'd help a lad get a verification. There's an awful lot of time wasters on here. Arranged a few meets but never happened. Even just to meet a lady and give her oral pleasure..nothing in return expected. Anyone with advice welcomed. "

Are you asking for someone to meet you for so you can get your first veri or are you expecting more from this meet. Your last line sounds like you want more ?

"No doubt this has been asked many times before but are there any ladies or couples out there who'd help a lad get a verification. There's an awful lot of time wasters on here. Arranged a few meets but never happened. Even just to meet a lady and give her oral pleasure..nothing in return expected. Anyone with advice welcomed.

Are you asking for someone to meet you for so you can get your first veri or are you expecting more from this meet. Your last line sounds like you want more ?

"

As Bo says, OP my previous reply only stands if it's purely a first social verification you're after. No-one's offering the ride..just to clarify

I tried to help five different newbies recently. One only wanted to meet late at night and in his car which made me very uncomfortable and he was so damn pushy about it. Two cancelled on the day and two never bothered replying. So if someone gives you a opportunity to get a coffee social don't be a prick about it!

"I tried to help five different newbies recently. One only wanted to meet late at night and in his car which made me very uncomfortable and he was so damn pushy about it. Two cancelled on the day and two never bothered replying. So if someone gives you a opportunity to get a coffee social don't be a prick about it!"

Whatever about being pushy….. suggesting that in the first place is alarm bells!

North County Dublin

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. Gave me food for thought. No expectations at all, a coffee meet would be fine, just want to prove I'm genuine and my profile is real.

Thanks again.

"I tried to help five different newbies recently. One only wanted to meet late at night and in his car which made me very uncomfortable and he was so damn pushy about it. Two cancelled on the day and two never bothered replying. So if someone gives you a opportunity to get a coffee social don't be a prick about it!"

Cant understand why guys think its ok to have a coffee late at night in their car ffs

"I tried to help five different newbies recently. One only wanted to meet late at night and in his car which made me very uncomfortable and he was so damn pushy about it. Two cancelled on the day and two never bothered replying. So if someone gives you a opportunity to get a coffee social don't be a prick about it!

Cant understand why guys think its ok to have a coffee late at night in their car ffs"

I know it made me so uncomfortable how insistent he was. I've no intention of meeting someone off the internet at 11 at night no matter how many times they tell me what a "good guy" they are.

Yeah, coffee late at night!!!!???

Sure you'd be awake for hours!

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

The language here used by some would put me off..

He would "settle for" someone to go out of their way to meet for a coffee. That would be "fine" for them.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"The language here used by some would put me off..

He would "settle for" someone to go out of their way to meet for a coffee. That would be "fine" for them.

"

We bypass anyone who makes us feel like meeting us socially is a mundane chore.

[Removed by poster at 12/09/21 13:13:42]

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath & Birmingham

"Even just" to give oral. Jaysus

If you look at help a gabber out thread.There's people in different areas willing to meet for a coffee to get people verified..

"If you look at help a gabber out thread.There's people in different areas willing to meet for a coffee to get people verified.. "
Fabber even

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"I'll even settle for a coffee meet..

Even with good intensions some of us un verified guys just can't get a break.."

I would absolutely help a fabber out for a coffee and break, as one of my beautiful friends said tho I will not meet at 11 at night in your car but im a big fan of a coffee with oat milk

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

I would absolutely help a fabber out for a coffee and break, as one of my beautiful friends said tho I will not meet at 11 at night in your car but im a big fan of a coffee with oat milk "

Almond milk cappucino here

kildare

I would absolutely help a fabber out for a coffee and break, as one of my beautiful friends said tho I will not meet at 11 at night in your car but im a big fan of a coffee with oat milk

Almond milk cappucino here "

ohh yes you and I agree on our milk lol

"I tried to help five different newbies recently. One only wanted to meet late at night and in his car which made me very uncomfortable and he was so damn pushy about it. Two cancelled on the day and two never bothered replying. So if someone gives you a opportunity to get a coffee social don't be a prick about it!

Cant understand why guys think its ok to have a coffee late at night in their car ffs

I know it made me so uncomfortable how insistent he was. I've no intention of meeting someone off the internet at 11 at night no matter how many times they tell me what a "good guy" they are. "

Ffs that even creeps me out

kildare

absolutely bell ends not taking you up on this!! I remember our first coffee and haven't looked back since

Any chance you would be so kind again ? a coffee where ever you choose , i will 100% not cancel . Also respect guaranteed

Yeah its a shark tank for unverified single lads, hopfully someone will take pity on us

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I offered numerous time's but it always seemed to be on there terms,coffee to some was code for a bj or quick fuck in the back if the car.

"I offered numerous time's but it always seemed to be on there terms,coffee to some was code for a bj or quick fuck in the back if the car. "

Wait... it isnt for everyone?

Whooopsie

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I offered numerous time's but it always seemed to be on there terms,coffee to some was code for a bj or quick fuck in the back if the car. "

Never knew one could ask for options instead of milk and sugar

By *sMinxWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

""Even just" to give oral. Jaysus "

By *sMinxWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

At least that! And 100% of the time, there wasn’t even coffee! A quick wear and a blowie expected…. Jesus, what in the world?!

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I'll verify anyone as long as they suck my lady c***.

Nah just kidding.

The fact that several of my coffee meets ended up with snogs or car fun was purely the chemistry lol not my fault!

Well of course it was but it wasnt the intention.....

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath & Birmingham

Right so -

Anyone available for me to take a spin down to you, wear the face off each other then you blow me off?

With the possibilty of a coffee.

Serious offers by PM only, thank you

"Right so -

Anyone available for me to take a spin down to you, wear the face off each other then you blow me off?

Serious offers by PM only, thank you"

What kinda coffee?

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

"Right so -

Serious offers by PM only, thank you"

I’d love a coffee & biscuit…

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

If I pee on you, will you accept my verification?

#toofar

By *hemanforallseasonsMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I’m just piggybacking on this thread instead of clogging the forum with a similar post.

Would anyone be interested in taking a chance on a newbie and meeting for a coffee this weekend? No expectations on my part of anything other than a cheeky laugh or two and hopefully a verification to kick start my fab career ha!

Cheers in advance

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ye I can't be bothered offering anymore as no matter how often you say it's just a coffee and a chat it seems to still mean more so I don't see the point anymore . I'll meet someone new now only if I want to meet them not just to help them get a Veri .

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

That's all this place needs! More verified single lads!

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Even with good intensions some of us un verified guys just can't get a break.."

Coffee meets can be fantastic on their own

Or a precursor to fantastic-ness

» Add a new message to this topic