FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > WTF

WTF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got a message from a guy saying I met him and his wife in the city 3 weeks ago and arranged to meet them, I haven’t been out in the city in 3 years, then I get abuse because he is convinced it was me, what the actual like .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just got a message from a guy saying I met him and his wife in the city 3 weeks ago and arranged to meet them, I haven’t been out in the city in 3 years, then I get abuse because he is convinced it was me, what the actual like . "

Just report him and block

Don't mind them sweetie just block and move on. Sometimes people just send messages just to get a response.

"Just got a message from a guy saying I met him and his wife in the city 3 weeks ago and arranged to meet them, I haven’t been out in the city in 3 years, then I get abuse because he is convinced it was me, what the actual like .

Just report him and block"

I blocked him, probably no point in reporting him, can’t see the point

"Don't mind them sweetie just block and move on. Sometimes people just send messages just to get a response."

It actually came across that way, I blocked him as soon as he became abusive

By *eterdunneMan  over a year ago

leixlip

"Just got a message from a guy saying I met him and his wife in the city 3 weeks ago and arranged to meet them, I haven’t been out in the city in 3 years, then I get abuse because he is convinced it was me, what the actual like .

I blocked him, probably no point in reporting him, can’t see the point "

Yea, the won't block people for abusive messages but dare to write the name of a competitor site in a private message to a friend and BAM!! 2 days on the bold step.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I blocked him, probably no point in reporting him, can’t see the point

Yea, the won't block people for abusive messages but dare to write the name of a competitor site in a private message to a friend and BAM!! 2 days on the bold step."

Thats why some conversations take place on another messaging app

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

We received a message before from a single guy saying that he can't see me any more and I broke his heart, now he will struggle to move on and told me not to contact him again.

I never even spoke to that person before in my life.

Can only imagine what damage would that kind of message cause in a not very stable relationship with potentially abusive or jealous male half.

You get shit stirrers sometimes op. All you can do is ignore and move on.

Missus

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"We received a message before from a single guy saying that he can't see me any more and I broke his heart, now he will struggle to move on and told me not to contact him again.

Can only imagine what damage would that kind of message cause in a not very stable relationship with potentially abusive or jealous male half.

Missus "

fecking hell

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The world is full of nutters, assholes, liars, thugs, psychopaths, narcissists, sociopaths, and self-centered idiots; listen briefly, block, ignore, move on and cherish those moments when you have a meeting of minds, hearts, and whatever else takes your fancy.

The good will eradicate the bad,let the negativity fade into the past and savour the present joy with those who uplift your soul.

)

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"The world is full of nutters, assholes, liars, thugs, psychopaths, narcissists, sociopaths, and self-centered idiots; listen briefly, block, ignore, move on and cherish those moments when you have a meeting of minds, hearts, and whatever else takes your fancy.

The good will eradicate the bad,let the negativity fade into the past and savour the present joy with those who uplift your soul.

) "

Although most people are actually sound

About two months ago my kids got a hamper in the post from a complete stranger who read about some fund raiser they did and she thought it would make their day

Kinda made our year

"We received a message before from a single guy saying that he can't see me any more and I broke his heart, now he will struggle to move on and told me not to contact him again.

Missus "

I thought that it was only me getting weird messages !

Do you have that €50 I loaned you in 2016?

» Add a new message to this topic