FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Forumfications

Forumfications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Take a moment a write a forum veri for someone else in the thread based on their contributions throughout the forums.

It doesn't have to be the person above as the thread will hopefully have moved on by the time you say how amazing or not they may be so say you are in and tag the person you are writing about.

Keep it civil and within the forum and site rules please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"Take a moment a write a forum veri for someone else in the thread based on their contributions throughout the forums.

It doesn't have to be the person above as the thread will hopefully have moved on by the time you say how amazing or not they may be so say you are in and tag the person you are writing about.

"

Sound lad . Very clear about what he likes and what he doesn’t like . Has been described as a strong silent type . His videos are for adults only . Displays a lot of moral integrity . Not afraid to challenge those he finds duplicitous . Appears younger than his age in pics. We are only ever likely to interact in a forum situation but those interactions I find mostly positive .

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Take a moment a write a forum veri for someone else in the thread based on their contributions throughout the forums.

Sound lad . Very clear about what he likes and what he doesn’t like . Has been described as a strong silent type . His videos are for adults only . Displays a lot of moral integrity . Not afraid to challenge those he finds duplicitous . Appears younger than his age in pics. We are only ever likely to interact in a forum situation but those interactions I find mostly positive . "

Talks some lovely flowery talk. Sometimes I think he may be looking for the ride from other men

Also knows a lot about sheep and anti sheep quizzes which are occasionally won by geniuses.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Sound lad . Very clear about what he likes and what he doesn’t like . Has been described as a strong silent type . His videos are for adults only . Displays a lot of moral integrity . Not afraid to challenge those he finds duplicitous . Appears younger than his age in pics. We are only ever likely to interact in a forum situation but those interactions I find mostly positive .

Talks some lovely flowery talk. Sometimes I think he may be looking for the ride from other men

Also knows a lot about sheep and anti sheep quizzes which are occasionally won by geniuses. "

Oh wait... I hadn't seen the bi curious thing! Sure that explains everything!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Casual777

Has noteworthy views on many topics and is able to express them without losing his cool. Subtly funny and understatedly intelligent. Great contributor to the forum, has the ability to start threads which both generate discussion and fun

i travel all over

Also knows a lot about sheep and anti sheep quizzes which are occasionally won by geniuses. "

I once accidentally won him at a quiz , and he didn’t send me week’s worth of Micky pics as promised. I am somewhat relieved at this . A Very funny guy . I think he is into his politics and history .

i travel all over

"Casual777

Has noteworthy views on many topics and is able to express them without losing his cool. Subtly funny and understatedly intelligent. Great contributor to the forum, has the ability to start threads which both generate discussion and fun"

I first came across the MCs when they announced their liking of a song I have adored for decades which not many people I know like . Since then I have admired them from a far , increasingly as time has gone on, as they are non-judgemental , very bright , hilarious and just really sound . Not sure what would happen if we met. Clearly I d go with the flow but I know which way I d like things to flow . However I am also cognisant that they are a cut above . If carlsberg made forum contributors and all that ...

Mick McCarthy : Me and Mick may never click, I can't ever figure what makes him tick, We've never met so Im not sure, He could just be one 'cute hoor'

Casual is very naughty, and he brought me lovely strawberries, he loves to chat and pick your brain, seems just the right shade of quirky sane

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Rubadubdub is funny, witty and and such great pics. She makes the forum's a better place and is even a kind of talented poet

She is what fab is all about treat her with respect .

Well ya have to throw in a fab cliché at some point in a Veri

By *eterdunneMan  over a year ago

leixlip

"Rubadubdub is funny, witty and and such great pics. She makes the forum's a better place and is even a kind of talented poet

She is what fab is all about treat her with respect .

Well ya have to throw in a fab cliché at some point in a Veri "

Justbo: speaks with a lot of sense

My poetic words just wont do,

to convey the respect i have for Bo

Her words are always fair, she's cool.. and never take her for a fool.

And when she finally goes on tour, theres cake waiting for her here for sure

Belfast

Rubadubdub

A cunning linguist who likes a man outside her box checking his pockets for the key.

Reasonably sane, always inclusive.

Rubadubdub

How has she refrained from posting on the Limerick thread?

Belfast

Justbo.

Down to earth and says it as she sees it.

Wicked sense of humour with a sexy funny bone.

She isn't what fab is all about. Not sure if she even likes pineapple.

"Rubadubdub

How has she refrained from posting on the Limerick thread?

"

Oooohhhh lol!!!

Belfast

Mollys Chambers

Well grounded and don't lose their baps(except that one time)

Make the odd appearance in the forums and have been known to drop the mic and sashay out

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Realitybites one of the rare gems on here who's sense of humour makes me smile and his sexy pics make my day

He's witty and clever and never fears speaking his mind.

Never change who you are because you are one of the best.

Just Bo. Definitely one of my favourite posters and comes across as easy going and a genuine lady. Would love to cross paths in the future for a social hello

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

Madam needs satisfied is one of the lovliest most genuine women i have ever met..u will not find a lady with a kinder more giving heart and im honoured to call her a friend

i travel all over

"Mick McCarthy : Me and Mick may never click, I can't ever figure what makes him tick, We've never met so Im not sure, He could just be one 'cute hoor'"

The way you resisted the temptation to make the last sentence rhyme is so Mr Brightside. Is that what you used for inspiration Rub ?

i travel all over

"Casual is very naughty, and he brought me lovely strawberries, he loves to chat and pick your brain, seems just the right shade of quirky sane "

The only thing I will say about Rubadubdub is this . It makes me very happy when she puts up one her posts about being happy . Whether it’s an afterglow one or a Nutella re-energising one , it’s so lovely to hear she is in a good place and that fab is working out for her ...

Some good ones here

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Some good ones here "

Jack the Lad sexy as fuck....The End....

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Some good ones here

Jack the Lad sexy as fuck....The End.... "

Lolly

What can I say but a pleasure to actually sit down and talk to.

A voice of reason on the forums with a wicked sense of humour.

Fellow liverpool supporter and the boobs....did I mention the boobs

Miss lolly, one sound lady who doesnt take life too seriously, enjoys a snackbox or 3 and the odd can of cider. Always funny on the forums. One we will meet for a couple of jars.

Bogman probably the soundest guy on the forums. Never actually met but hopefully will be meeting for a few beers soon.

By *t777Woman  over a year ago

close by

Some of these are great reviews x

"Some good ones here "

Jack Gough, does that rhyme with cough, or is it silent and rhymes with Bo. I just dont know. But, yummy what a torso

» Add a new message to this topic