FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Run into somebody you know at meet

Run into somebody you know at meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody ever unexpectedly ran into somebody they know at a meet. What was the situation / how did it go / how did you know them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Unless you are going to meet someone without getting face pics it's unlikely you'll just meet someone you know at the meet

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I've bumped into people I know at socials before. We just said hi and moved on. We are all adults and not there to "out" anybody else.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

[Removed by poster at 25/05/21 14:34:13]

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I guess it happens but yeah normally face pics etc would be exchanged unless the meet was a blind date themed meet RIP Cilla Black

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

I bumped into some one I knew in my day to day life at a social security be time. We just said hello and went our separate ways.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

My first fab meet was with a guy that looked vaguely familiar in pics, and vice versa. I knew his name, also familiar.(I never give my real name). Anyways, at our social meet, within seconds, we twigged it. He had been my first ever kiss. 30+ yrs ago. I had been 14 and he was 15, the best friend of my friends boyfriend.

We were both totally shocked. That was right at the start of my fab journey, we still meet and he’s still hot AF.

He’s a much better kisser now too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First m&g, yep, met neighbors, our daughters used play together. We had a drink and a good laugh, that was that, still pass in street and say hi

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

We regularly bumped into people we knew at socials and clubs. Neighbours, a guy from the gym, old school mates...seems we live in a very horny town

Never an issue, a smile, a chat maybe and move on.

At a meet? Definitely not as would have already swapped pics and met for a quick social first.

At a few meet n greats have met people I know, quick hello and that was it, at end of day we are all adults ( well some are)

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

Yep, met a friend at a Christmas Party. We discussed it like adults had a fantastic night (didn't play btw) and carry on like normal people outside of fab.

Can't say we have tbh

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

At meet & greets , clubs and parties. Yeah I've met people I know just said hi that was it no need to make anything awkward or strange. We are all adults (I'd hope), I don't talk about swinging with my non swinging friends so there would be no gossiping from me and I'd hope for the same in return. Saying that as a bloke it's less likely people would give a fuck what I was doing but I understand the ramifications for a couple or a woman. I go by the first rule of fight club (swinging)

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I've met a few people I knew at kink parties, but never at a swing event. It wouldn't happen at a meet because I wouldn't meet without seeing a pic

I was at a party in Dublin a few years ago and recognized a bloke that I knew from living in donegal.

I didn't like him then and luckily I spotted him before he seen me. I had a quick word with the hostess and left the party.

He was known for making trouble

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

I have met people I know at a meet and greet . It was fine if anything we chat more now .

» Add a new message to this topic