FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Posts removed

Posts removed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilverfox74 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin offaly

I put up a post which I would swear by was not controversial. It was about people contacting other people about verifications.

It seems to be removed. Did something go on in it that it was removed. I have got nothing from admin to say why. Asking them don’t work either or at least it didn’t before. Can anyone update please. Just curious.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

When it's fab related such as veris and it becomes bit argumentative and/or controversial, it gets deleted. I can't explain the reasoning rehind it, it's just how it is and what I've observed over the years.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Mods are SUPPOSED to lock the thread and the add a comment saying why it was locked. Doesnt generally happen though

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Anyone else notice mods hopping on derailed threads lately and telling folk to get back on track? Thats kinda weird

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now’t strange as folk

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Anyone else notice mods hopping on derailed threads lately and telling folk to get back on track? Thats kinda weird "

I don't mind that at all. We need it sometimes

"Anyone else notice mods hopping on derailed threads lately and telling folk to get back on track? Thats kinda weird "

Someone has to crack the whip with ye lot

"Anyone else notice mods hopping on derailed threads lately and telling folk to get back on track? Thats kinda weird

Someone has to crack the whip with ye lot "

Sounds to me like you are applying for the position

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Mods are SUPPOSED to lock the thread and the add a comment saying why it was locked. Doesnt generally happen though "

They can't do that if the thread is removed, on account that no one would see the message

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, if a thread is removed you don't get a notification as you sound like you know already, which means you probably know it isn't allowed to start a thread about it

I don't know what happened with the thread in question but people just need to accept that if there is too much rule breaking or the OP broke rules then threads get removed