FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Location, location, location

Location, location, location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay so restrictions are starting to ease, hotels, air bnbs, restaurants, bars are hoping to open soon.

Please share recommendations of places to try, restaurants that are worth a visit, air bnbs that are quirky

Even better again if recommendations for a solo staycation as I plan to get a few weekends away this year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Okay so restrictions are starting to ease, hotels, air bnbs, restaurants, bars are hoping to open soon.

Please share recommendations of places to try, restaurants that are worth a visit, air bnbs that are quirky

Even better again if recommendations for a solo staycation as I plan to get a few weekends away this year.

"

Whereabouts? Dublin is my city, I love giving reccys.

"Okay so restrictions are starting to ease, hotels, air bnbs, restaurants, bars are hoping to open soon.

Whereabouts? Dublin is my city, I love giving reccys. "

Anywhere, love Dublin and I plan to visit this year and do the zoo. Who be up for a Fab day at the Zoo

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Whereabouts? Dublin is my city, I love giving reccys. "

how central is smithfield if we can ask red,we're up there next month.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Whereabouts? Dublin is my city, I love giving reccys. how central is smithfield if we can ask red,we're up there next month."

Its a quick luas ride or a 15ish min walk to temple bar

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Oh will be following this thread with interest good idea DD .

"

DD I know a lovely quirky airbnb in Co. wexford if you want a recommendation.

Close enough to Tramore/ Waterford/ hook head / New Ross

By *t777Woman  over a year ago

close by

Slieve Russell Hotel, Cavan

Close enough to Tramore/ Waterford/ hook head / New Ross "

Yes please

Close enough to Tramore/ Waterford/ hook head / New Ross

Yes please"

PM me, my site supporter is expired

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Whereabouts? Dublin is my city, I love giving reccys. how central is smithfield if we can ask red,we're up there next month.

Its a quick luas ride or a 15ish min walk to temple bar"

Central enough..happy day's

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Great idea. All recommendations would be welcome. Planning a few trips in the coming months and want to start using Airbnb.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the Lodge at Ashford Castle in Cong Mayo beautiful boutique hotel on the shores of Lough Corrib. Gorgeous rooms and food and amazingly staff. Very quite rural retreat

Next door is Cong Caravan park which has beautiful glamping facilities with tents and beds set up. I'm heading there for my hols

The 12 Hotel at Barna another favourite another boutique hotel and best hotel breakfast I've ever had. Food is divine and the beds are massive I can confirm sleeps 3 comfortable

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Love the Lodge at Ashford Castle in Cong Mayo beautiful boutique hotel on the shores of Lough Corrib. Gorgeous rooms and food and amazingly staff. Very quite rural retreat

Next door is Cong Caravan park which has beautiful glamping facilities with tents and beds set up. I'm heading there for my hols

The 12 Hotel at Barna another favourite another boutique hotel and best hotel breakfast I've ever had. Food is divine and the beds are massive I can confirm sleeps 3 comfortable "

I was camping there in 2019 and we had to leave as we got swarmed by wasps!! The facilities were great tho and it’s a lovely walk to Cong.

"Love the Lodge at Ashford Castle in Cong Mayo beautiful boutique hotel on the shores of Lough Corrib. Gorgeous rooms and food and amazingly staff. Very quite rural retreat

The 12 Hotel at Barna another favourite another boutique hotel and best hotel breakfast I've ever had. Food is divine and the beds are massive I can confirm sleeps 3 comfortable "

Definitely going to give glampimg a try

Spent a few days in Achill last year. Its quiet but food, scenery and people are very nice.

The 12 Hotel at Barna another favourite another boutique hotel and best hotel breakfast I've ever had. Food is divine and the beds are massive I can confirm sleeps 3 comfortable

Definitely going to give glampimg a try"

The bell tents are so pretty and they are all set up to sleep in and have power. Pm me if you want more info

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

We love The Twelve too...and totally agree the best hotel breakfast ever!! We are going back during the Summer cannot wait!!

Bellinter House in Navan is another amazing hotel in beautiful grounds and another hotel with great breakfasts

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think I'll just put a tent up somewhere those places are too expensive for me

I'll just find a nice quiet spot to go camping I think

"I think I'll just put a tent up somewhere those places are too expensive for me

I'll just find a nice quiet spot to go camping I think "

Some of the quirky air bnbs aren't badly priced

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I think I'll just put a tent up somewhere those places are too expensive for me

Some of the quirky air bnbs aren't badly priced "

I might look at them so

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Some of the quirky air bnbs aren't badly priced

I might look at them so "

3 star hotels aren't bad if using them just as a base when travelling around especially if booked direct on their own website

I stay in The viking in Waterford €85.00 including dinner

Charleville park hotel is another

Clean and comfortable

Thyme in Athlone is the bomb , absolutely amazing food , then hit for seans bar .xx

Lol I'm actually staying in ville Park Hotel tonight lovely spot food pretty good too .

Charlieville Park.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

If you come to the red neck capital there's the reptile zoo to visit among other sites to see

The Horsebox at Lackan Cottage Farm in County Down is absolutely gorgeous if you want something completely off-grid

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Anyone got family friendly hotels to recommend? Ideally with swimming pool and family or adjoining rooms. We've been to the Clonakilty Park Hotel a few times which has a pool even has a cinema, games room, and kids club... but looking for somewhere new.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Anyone got family friendly hotels to recommend? Ideally with swimming pool and family or adjoining rooms. We've been to the Clonakilty Park Hotel a few times which has a pool even has a cinema, games room, and kids club... but looking for somewhere new."

We used to go to the Mulranny Park Hotel

They had houses attached by DreamIreland and you could use all the facilities of the hotel

Really enjoyed it as did the kids

My very sadly deceased wife and I love the Diamond Coast hotel in Enniscrone, Co Sligo. Very reasonably priced, excellent food and beautiful scenery.

Please look into Cottages for Couples in Cork. It looks so amazing, I can't wait to visit soon

By *innerboy86Man  over a year ago

on the border

You should definitely go to derry for a visit

"Anyone got family friendly hotels to recommend? Ideally with swimming pool and family or adjoining rooms. We've been to the Clonakilty Park Hotel a few times which has a pool even has a cinema, games room, and kids club... but looking for somewhere new."

Trabolgan is a good one

Castlerosse hotel in Killarney has lodges and great kids club. Used to take mine there. Food is good as well.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Please look into Cottages for Couples in Cork. It looks so amazing, I can't wait to visit soon "

It's been nearly booked out for years

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

The inn at Dromoland is a good base for exploring Clare . Cliffs of moher Bunratty castle

» Add a new message to this topic