FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Vaccine bonus

Vaccine bonus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is one of the vaccine bonuses allowing people to meet up here? Asking for a friend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On the forums? I would say...yes

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

No we don't need "vaccine bonus" and no need to divide people...once everyone understands that we will live in much better society

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Just read the info and it seems yes... but the part about vaccinated and unvaccinated folks meeting is mindbendingly complicated

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

would you meet a fully vaxed person ans q2, when will u go back meeting do u think?

Dublin

"would you meet a fully vaxed person ans q2, when will u go back meeting do u think?"

I'm vaccinated so yeah I would.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"No we don't need "vaccine bonus" and no need to divide people...once everyone understands that we will live in much better society "

Totally disagree. There is no good reason why a fully vaccinated person shouldn't be able to live life as before without restriction. Its common sense.

If I were vaccinated I wouldn't think twice about meeting someone for sex

Dublin

"No we don't need "vaccine bonus" and no need to divide people...once everyone understands that we will live in much better society

Totally disagree. There is no good reason why a fully vaccinated person shouldn't be able to live life as before without restriction. Its common sense.

"

Also they just announced that vaccinated folks can also meet with unvaccinated folks (to a limited extent) AND that anyone who has had Covid in the last 6 months is considered immune. So the bonus isn't just for vaccinated people.

Dublin

"No we don't need "vaccine bonus" and no need to divide people...once everyone understands that we will live in much better society

"

As i already said, no!

It should be only personal choice because it's not that everyone wants to be vaccinated and no we don't need to divide people and giving some "vaccine bonuses"

Dublin

Sounds good but do you really waiting for overpaid clowns in government to tell you when and who you can meet? I hope not...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We could setup Fab corridors. People with the jab can the jab each other.

East / North, Cork

As i already said, no!

It should be only personal choice because it's not that everyone wants to be vaccinated and no we don't need to divide people and giving some "vaccine bonuses" "

So people who can meet safely shouldn't be allowed to because its unfair on the people who are not safe to meet? That's ridiculous.

Dublin

"Sounds good but do you really waiting for overpaid clowns in government to tell you when and who you can meet? I hope not..."

It's those of us who are obeying restrictions that are delivering freedom from restrictions for others. You're welcome BTW.

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

"Is one of the vaccine bonuses allowing people to meet up here? Asking for a friend "
I always thought it as being a personal choice whether or not to,jab or no jab, but it does take two to Tango

Dublin

As i already said, no!

It should be only personal choice because it's not that everyone wants to be vaccinated and no we don't need to divide people and giving some "vaccine bonuses"

So people who can meet safely shouldn't be allowed to because its unfair on the people who are not safe to meet? That's ridiculous. "

It must not happen, what's wrong with you? Once it starts who can guarantee that won't go too far,for example it could be restaurants, travel, jobs, whatever, do we really want that?

Btw i presume you are going or you are vaccinated, so you are safe, why you worry?

East / North, Cork

And what is wrong with all those things once protected against covid19?

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

Don't think you need to be vaccinated to go on forums

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

From what i know of the vaccine it doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or spreading it but it does prevent you from getting so sick that u need hospitalization or ICU care

I think these bonus breaks are a government looking to garner favour I won't be availing of them until I am sure that the effects of covid are well and truly understood having seen a friend go from a healthy working man to a shell of a man on constant oxygen suffering the effects of long covid

Trust in a vax is earned over time the very same as a relationship it takes time and at this time i am not convinced that the vax is fully trustworthy as of yet with regard to transmission so a few months more until we have that 80% reached and the transmission has stalled won't kill us

First jab received three weeks to my second jab that's the end of may before I can avail of the bonus we should know more by then fingers crossed

East / North, Cork

"From what i know of the vaccine it doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or spreading it but it does prevent you from getting so sick that u need hospitalization or ICU care

I think these bonus breaks are a government looking to garner favour I won't be availing of them until I am sure that the effects of covid are well and truly understood having seen a friend go from a healthy working man to a shell of a man on constant oxygen suffering the effects of long covid

Trust in a vax is earned over time the very same as a relationship it takes time and at this time i am not convinced that the vax is fully trustworthy as of yet with regard to transmission so a few months more until we have that 80% reached and the transmission has stalled won't kill us

First jab received three weeks to my second jab that's the end of may before I can avail of the bonus we should know more by then fingers crossed"

We know a lot already. The results are very very positive. The rate of transmission to vaccinated people is very small, and the rate of hospitalisation is absolutely miniscule. The chances of a vaccinated person getting a serious illness is absolutrly tiny. Transmission from an vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person is also tiny. Obviously different people might be more or less risk averse, and thats ok. But to refuse to allow protected people to do things that are now very very low risk for them (if they wish) is pigheaded. Let's rely on the science and stop worrying about offending the tinfoil hat brigade.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

more and more is back and more scheduled for the coming weeks. more going back working, more meeting, more back involved in voluntary pastimes etc. unfortunately vaccines working or not, covid is going to be a big burden on some peoples minds and that might never change or if it does, could take a long time. where covid is going to annoy people is on dating/sexual fun sites where God knows when people will meet again and let's all be honest, that's the biggest reason people are on these sites.

» Add a new message to this topic